(Topic ID: 1505)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

By Ultmte_Nghtmre

13 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bitchesbecrazy.gif
    PB_all_(smsh).JPG
    There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 13 years ago

The title pretty much sums it up. She broke the right flipper and the cryoclaw needs to be adjusted on DM. The Walter plastic is shattered on JD, that'll be fun to try and find. FK is in good condition. All in all though, it could have been A LOT worse, but the neck is cracked on the guitar.

PB_all_(smsh).JPGPB_all_(smsh).JPG

#2 13 years ago

People get arrested for less...

#3 13 years ago

wtf man! What happened! That's crazy!

#4 13 years ago

Wow! thats crazy!! why did she do all this damage?

#5 13 years ago

oh man - my worst fear. Please tell me shes gone.

#6 13 years ago

Those machines need a good shop job... or should I say a good shop-vac job! ZING!

#8 13 years ago

Maybe sometimes you should let her win?

#9 13 years ago

So uhhh... what'd you do to deserve this ?

#10 13 years ago

Woah, there was a lot of rage involved there. Now fess up, what did you do?

#11 13 years ago

might be time to part ways - unforgiven

#12 13 years ago

If she isn't your wife I would press charges. If she is, well, then you probably need a lawyer for other reasons. I told my wife there are few things which I would consider even hitting her for, and this is one of them. lol

#13 13 years ago

Actually, she's lucky no glass flew up inter here eyes...

#14 13 years ago

Wonder what she did to his car? The one thing that will cause this is cheating on them,
    if you didn't cheat with her best friend or sister or something LOL... then well she would be able to find all her stuff in the dumpster on fire down the street.

#15 13 years ago

Beating up, vandalizing, or mocking my pins is grounds for getting the boot IMO. Guests and girlfriends alike.

#16 13 years ago

Just be thankful one of them wasn't a Big Bang Bar.

#17 13 years ago

WTF@$&!!!!!!
    This is why i have mine in a secure location at work....

#18 13 years ago

She over heard the mother-in-law joke............didn't she. Oh wait......you forgot the anniversary

#20 13 years ago

I showed my wife and simply told her to TELL me she wants a divorce instead. Saves a lot of time and effort on both sides.

Thanks for the laugh since there was no context given for the picture. Reminds me of the fools on youtube who trash the Rolling Stone pin...sad, very sad.

#23 13 years ago

Maldoror doesn't have a "situation." Gesh...slander.

Any ways, yikes! That looks like a lot of anger, what the hell did you do?

#24 13 years ago

Wow, a lot of replies all wanting to know what I did. I won't get into specifics, let's just say I was in the wrong- and fusion301, my car is just fine . We are working it out and she feels worse about the pins than I do. Don't get me wrong, I love my machines (or should I say "our" machines now) but at the time of the incident I was concerned more for her. Besides, I can always replace parts and glass, I can't replace my wife.

#25 13 years ago

Look at the bright side. Now you have the perfect excuse to pick up some of that non-glare optical grade glass you've been lusting after:

http://pinballdecals.com/NonGlareOpticalGlassPage.html

#26 13 years ago

Thats true,
    flying glass is dangerous

9 months later
    #27 12 years ago

I don't know what is possessing me to resurrect this 9 month old thread. Boredom? Sympathy? Praise? Either way, we're getting a divorce. One thing for certain is, I know I can now walk away from it knowing I tried everything I could in my power to make it work out. I guess some things are better left where they are- a memory...Now, just to assure you, my fellow pinheads, all my machines are currently residing with me. Now I can get more! Eventually.

#28 12 years ago

feelsbadman..... sucks dude, good luck with your future w/o the crazy woman

#29 12 years ago

Wow I feel your pain, bro. Although she didn't smash anything; she just took most of it. My one pin (at the time) was safe at a buddy's house.

#30 12 years ago

did you at least resurrect the pins?

#31 12 years ago

Good luck on the new future. I've been there done that, and it's no fun. I feel for you. It does get better. Now you can start on that man cave you've always wanted.

#32 12 years ago

Good luck and best wishes.

#33 12 years ago

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around. Good luck man.

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from Ultmte_Nghtmre:

I don't know what is possessing me to resurrect this 9 month old thread. Boredom? Sympathy? Praise? Either way, we're getting a divorce. One thing for certain is, I know I can now walk away from it knowing I tried everything I could in my power to make it work out. I guess some things are better left where they are- a memory...Now, just to assure you, my fellow pinheads, all my machines are currently residing with me. Now I can get more! Eventually.

Wow. What a post. I started reading and I was so sad. I saw all of those poor helpless machines and the thought of a fellow pinhead living with such a woman....then the story gets better....DIVORCE....It's time to celebrate. Life begins anew. Buy a pin you'll feel better.

#35 12 years ago

Hope it all works out for you man.

#36 12 years ago

Cool that you can say that you tried everything and now can walk away & move on.
    Still rough seeing all the damage

#37 12 years ago

Great, horrifying post.

#38 12 years ago

Yet another reason I plan on never getting married. If a dude did this to a lady, he'd be in jail no doubt. I'll keep my freedom and my pinball machines.

#39 12 years ago

There is a reason divorce is so expensive. It's worth it!!!! Voice of experience speaking.

#40 12 years ago

Thank you all for your words of support. It has been rough, yes. Now begins a healthier, re-bachelorfied life. I have fixed all the machines long ago and everything is running 100%. They're currently in a room where she never wanted them- the living room! I have enough space to fit at least 3 more machines. Look out excessive spending, here I come!

#41 12 years ago

Yeah ! right on man

#42 12 years ago

They're currently in a room where she never wanted them- the living room!

That's so awesome! Mine are in the dining room. Rock on, brutha!

#43 12 years ago

Great work, get youself a Cirqus Voltaire, that will fix everything..

#44 12 years ago

Best thing I ever did was get divorced...Now I get to have all the games I want and am slowly getting them. Keep on spending Nightmare.

1 year later
    #46 11 years ago
    Quoted from loren3233:

Best thing I ever did was get divorced...

#47 11 years ago

I do not care what was done nothing deserves this.

You should press charges so the crazy biatch does not go through the rest of her life acting this way.

Upset no problem destroy personal belongings due to being upset illegal.

Same goes for any POS that cheats on there wife and the wife destroys there rig.

Cheater fine leave him call him names but do not destroy stuff that is just bat$hit crazy.

For the record all above statements are my opinions.

Kind of like everything I write in this little box. =-)

Best of luck with the repairs and if you have not distanced yourself from her then the next thing she destroys is your own fault. I personally see this as a huge character flaw and would never consider someone like this wedding material but to each there own.

#48 11 years ago

I guess things as a bachelor did not work out the way he had planned. He is now down to only one of the pins.

Thank you all for your words of support. It has been rough, yes. Now begins a healthier, re-bachelorfied life. I have fixed all the machines long ago and everything is running 100%. They're currently in a room where she never wanted them- the living room! I have enough space to fit at least 3 more machines. Look out excessive spending, here I come!

#49 11 years ago

As old as this thread is he may be remarried by now...?

#50 11 years ago

Who keeps bringing back old threads?

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-woman-scorned and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.