123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yatch11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#209 5 years ago

Great event last night, we really ourselves. Hope there will be like these in the future.

1 week later
#237 5 years ago

The first one was such a good time, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make this one.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

No worries. There will be others I'm sure. We will be continually building up the location. I assume there will be greater than 40 pins by year end. Also a huge surprise incoming that I cannot wait to announce.

Wow, 40 pins, that's awesome! Good thing you have a Houdini, because I want to see the magic trick to them all in there, LOL!! Can't wait to hear what yinz got coming next!

#261 5 years ago

Beatles is a fun shooter! Good addition to the lineup.

1 month later
#318 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

My name is mud! On site today at the Brewery! Morning delivery scheduled.

Sounds like Primus to me?

1 month later
#388 5 years ago

Another great event last night!

1 month later
#457 5 years ago

WOW, I haven't been on the thread in awhile and see I missed some things! Aliens and the Big Lebowski, you got to be kidding me, are they in?

#478 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Mata Hari, Batman 66 Premium, Star Trek Pro, and Spiderman Vault are here now. Black Knight arrived less than two minutes ago and is still in the box. I'll get it set up soon. Congo is also supposed to arrive today. I heard that Oktoberfest and Alice Cooper are both arriving next week.
Sadly, Houdini, Flintstones, Elvira, Champion Pub, Twilight Zone, and White Water are gone. It was painful to see them go, but the new arrivals are beyond amazing and the refresh on the collection is welcome. Thanks so much to cjmjmm2006 much appreciation.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to an event at the brewery tomorrow, Saturday 4/13, all pins will be turned off and not playable until Sunday morning.

Wow, some great games. Hopefully I can get there soon, my schedule has been pretty crazy as of late. Definitely want to see if the hype around Black Knight is real!

3 weeks later
#549 4 years ago

I got to play Congo for the first time there a couple weeks ago, that is a fun pin, glad it's there!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
2 months later
#688 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

I've always made it one event ticket per game at the brewery for free play nights, so usually 40-50 tickets sold. I set the limit to 60 tickets for Replay week even though we'll have close to 70 games.

Close to 70 pins, holy s@%!. Cant wait to see where you're putting them all! This is going to be a fun week

1 week later
#742 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

This game arrived today. It is in absolutely pristine condition. It might be as wide as two regular pins.[quoted image]

Wow, that is good looking game. The new line up looks awesome, cant wait o get my hands on that Cosmic Carnival. I'll see you all Wednesday!

#757 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I guess I need to start selling games. Everyone keeps telling me I have too many. LoL

That would be nice, it would save me a heck of a lot of driving. I have to drive to Missouri to pick up a Flight 2000.

#776 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Well I can start to answer but Joe knows me well. Haha. Truth is chrisb and I are great friends and I route games in 4 states. Pinball is a small portion of what I do on a daily basis but Helicon is certainly a passion of mine. We don't really sell games. I guess I shouldn't joke about that. We try to often rotate games to keep interest in the games and Brewery very high. It's really usually around 40ish games but we wanted to do something special for the folks visiting for replay. I really have no reason to have all those wonkas there. Trust me my other customers are on my back about their machines and I will get them there sometime next week.
We have pinball machines all over 4 states and I couldn't do it without all the support of the great community. Everyone chiming in, thanks for the kind words. We appreciate everyone stopping in and checking out our version of pinball brewery.

I know I'm not the only one who appreciates all the hard work and dedication you and Chris B do to make sure that anyone who comes there has a great time no matter why they are there. Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!

4 weeks later
#906 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Something is coming to Helicon soon![quoted image]

Can't wait to se how it ties the place together!

3 months later
#995 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Event for Superstars!!

Not a superstar, more like a barely adequate panic flipper, non the less, I'll be there, can't wait!

#999 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It takes all types. I am glad to see that you will be attending. I will be there for some time every day. Hope you can spend some time chatting and having a beer with me Dan.

No doubt about it!

#1016 4 years ago

You'll have to give us an update if Helicon will be getting the new Rick and Morty

#1022 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Update! Helicon is getting the new Rick and Morty.

Fantastic! 6-8 weeks is not bad at all. Can't wait!!!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#1044 4 years ago

Merry Christmas all, see you tomorrow.

9 months later
#1269 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It is. I saw it was out for delivery so usually they receive it by 2pm. I'm sure chris will post pics when it arrives.

Awesome can't wait!!!

3 months later
#1401 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

So apparently there is a difference between the delivery date listed on the Bill of Lading and reality. The tracking website updated this morning to indicate the delivery will be tomorrow, Wednesday 1/6. My apologies to anyone planning on coming out today to see it.
-Chris B.

You're fired! LOL. See you this weekend

4 weeks later
#1427 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

What have we here?
[quoted image]

Can't wait to play it, see you soon

#1428 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

The legend gives a great interview![quoted image]

Great interview Chris, congrats! Did I hear right that Helicon is opening another place?

#1434 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Yes. Currently in progress

Are we able to get the location of it yet or is being kept private for now?

#1438 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

It will be in McDonald, PA, not too far from the brewery in Oakdale. I know McDonald is close to Oakdale, but the space is absolutely beautiful, very attractively priced, and pretty much ready to go. Folks are going to love it.
The current plan is to move ~10-15 pins from Helicon Oakdale to Helicon McDonald. The space will also have two pool tables, two dart boards, some PA legal games of skill, and whatever else will fit. The space will have a full bar including PA made liquor and will be fully heated and air conditioned.
Also, this building is 1.5 blocks off of the Panhandle Trail. It is a 3.7 mile bike ride or walk between the two locations. We absolutely will be hosting events that require a walk or ride to the other location and back.

Thats awesome, great for you!!

#1447 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

I got to set up an immaculate home-use-only Wizard of Oz Ruby Red today. I forgot how much I loved this game!
[quoted image]

Very nice!! Only played WOZ a handful of times, can't wait to get at it!

#1448 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Hopefully any day! That is absolutely one of the most requested games I hear about. I will be passing on The Hobbit though. I can definitely get one but I don't personally enjoy the game too much and don't think it would be a solid location game. Definitely my opinion only I know many folks enjoy the game to a high degree.

I'm a big fan of Hobbit myself but I agree about it not being a strong location game, unfortunately.

2 years later
#1608 1 year ago
Quoted from cconway84:

First game. Fast flowing shots.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can't wait, hopefully be there tonight

6 months later
#1622 6 months ago

Any word if Chris will be bringing in Labrynth?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lucxor

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 35.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 10.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Stratford, CT
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yatch11.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa?tu=yatch11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.