123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#584 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It seems like that flipper was just way too strong for any of the up-close shots like that and OCKTOB stand ups. Maybe it's not running the code that dials up the power when the ramp is down and so it was set strong to make sure the ramp shot can be made.

With the new code, the right flipper does need to be lowered down to be same as left, since the game will now boost strength as needed when the ramp is down.

The new code also changes difficulty of outlane saves, the outlane targets turned out to be easier to hit then we thought they would be, so outlane saves were a little too easy to get.

2 months later
#894 4 years ago

Excited to be there Saturday night.

Seriously, what could be better than playing Oktoberfest in a brewery?

I guess playing Oktoberfest in a brewery while also giving away Oktoberfest T-shirts to those that beat me.

Also have a stein for the Oktoberfest high score champ! As well as an autographed translite for the high score champ on Houdini!

See you Saturday!

#902 4 years ago

Beer was too good to put down, so first game of the night , one handed play, and I already lost a t-shirt as John puts up over 300k one handed

D637823E-7A6C-4E0B-A864-E4B799772EA6 (resized).jpegD637823E-7A6C-4E0B-A864-E4B799772EA6 (resized).jpeg

10 months later
#1190 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I'm still learning the rules so I got a great score once but was unclear what I did

Scoring is influenced by managing the tach and keeping it up and also around choosing when to use turbo boost, and then making the most of its very short life (easier said than done). Lots of different ways to use Boost (and we did make some rule changes around that on yesterday's code release, now you only get one full boost per gear, after that earned boosts will just increase the tach vs giving 10X tach, shift gears by getting to redline, then you get another chance to earn a full boost). Using boost to build up the value of Track MB or maybe use it before finishing a battle to get a huge fuel bonus and final shot score or maybe start it with a stack of Victory Lap and Loop Crash Multiballs, or start EPIC with multiple features lit and then go for turbo to build up that jackpot, just don't forget to collect it once qualified and before draining or you may end up with an EPIC FAIL!

out of mode music gets more "interesting" as you advance through the race as every couple of race positions it will change with a bigger change about half way through the race.

2 months later
#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Went down to play and there was people setup with a camera live streaming.

Did you put a quarter on the glass to reserve your spot in line

3 months later
#1406 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

If you fire Chris, who is gonna brew this delicious beer we love? Ahhhhh, hmmmmm, I think we could figure it out. Bye Christmas! Lol

Chris is an artisan, who makes an excellent brew and I don't think you guys are just going to 'figure it out'. I think you need a plan B.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 21.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Rockland, ON
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 64.99
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rosh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa?tu=rosh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.