123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 34.
#401 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

It seems like it only makes a person's profile available via hotlink. On most forums, there should be a notification sent to them. I haven't seen that feature on here oddly....

You can view any posts where it was done to you by clicking the @ icon in the upper right. Alerts were supposed to be part of the Pinside + perks however I am not sure if that was implemented yet.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

paste (resized).pngpaste (resized).png

#402 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

You can view any posts where it was done to you by clicking the @ icon in the upper right. Alerts were supposed to be part of the Pinside + perks however I am not sure if that was implemented yet.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for the explanation. I have a plus but I don't have a way to hit the crazy a

#403 5 years ago

CCR number 1 going into service. CCR number 2 incoming. Helicon Brewing is the only location in the world to have CCR in head to head play. Come check it out!

Huge thanks to Gerry at Multimorphic for everything he has done for us since he started this journey. If Lexi wasn't your thing, give CCR a try. It's a much different game and lightning fast. Also know that Multimorphic supports their products above and beyond what is expected.

Let us know what you think!!

Cheers!

123951(17) (resized).jpg123951(17) (resized).jpg
#404 5 years ago

Purrrrr teeeeee

123951(18) (resized).jpg123951(18) (resized).jpg
#405 5 years ago

I love how the Adam's Family topper is perfectly in the background and it doesn't look out of place.

#406 5 years ago

Made it to Helicon for the first time last weekend. Didn't realize the tourney was going on, but the place was hopping (no pun intended).

My wife has played my machines in the basement maybe 1-2 times total, but after our trip there, she wants a GOT!

Definitely going to coming back.

#407 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I love how the Adam's Family topper is perfectly in the background and it doesn't look out of place.

Haha. That's crazy. I didn't even notice

#408 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

Made it to Helicon for the first time last weekend. Didn't realize the tourney was going on, but the place was hopping (no pun intended).
My wife has played my machines in the basement maybe 1-2 times total, but after our trip there, she wants a GOT!
Definitely going to coming back.

I'm glad you both got to enjoy yourselves at Helicon. We think it is a great representation of all manufacturers of pinball. Let us know the next time you stop out. I'd love to introduce myself and buy a round.

#409 5 years ago

Let's do this!

123951(21) (resized).jpg123951(21) (resized).jpg
1 week later
#410 5 years ago

Next free play event for those interested. 40+ pinballs, free play, 2 drinks included, normal happy hour applies just $20!!

Screenshot_20190224-003021_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190224-003021_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190224-003108_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190224-003108_Facebook (resized).jpg
#411 5 years ago

I will definitely try to make it out again!

#412 5 years ago
Quoted from Scorch:

I will definitely try to make it out again!

Awesome! We appreciate it. It's also a great deal for the selection of games and the included beers.

#413 5 years ago

Attended one of these a few months back. Great deal and fun times!

#414 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Attended one of these a few months back. Great deal and fun times!

Thanks for the kind words. We feel it an awesome opportunity for our customers to get to play a volume of games. We also limit the registration so it does not get overly crowded and you guys get your money's worth.

#415 5 years ago

We stopped in to Helicon yesterday. Great selection of games, and great beer. I am looking forward to going back in the future.

#416 5 years ago
Quoted from squad8:

We stopped in to Helicon yesterday. Great selection of games, and great beer. I am looking forward to going back in the future.

Thanks for visiting. We appreciate the kind words. The selection of games started out small but had risen to an incredible collection from multiple era's. It does take a massive effort to keep 40 games running so I'm always glad to hear you have enjoyed your time at Helicon.

Cheers!

#417 5 years ago

Tomorrow is our Free Play event at Helicon. The brewery will be closed to the public, however walk up tickets are available. $20 gets you 2 craft beers of your choice and 7+ hours of free play pinball. The selection of games is truly second to none with some new arrivals in the mix for this event. Hope to see you there, if you see me be sure to say hello and introduce yourself. I love discussing pinball, beer, whiskey/bourbon, 911's and coin op history in general.

I want to thank everyone for their continued support and it's amazing to meet others from such distances. We appreciate the love!

#418 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Tomorrow is our Free Play event at Helicon. The brewery will be closed to the public, however walk up tickets are available. $20 gets you 2 craft beers of your choice and 7+ hours of free play pinball. The selection of games is truly second to none with some new arrivals in the mix for this event. Hope to see you there, if you see me be sure to say hello and introduce yourself. I love discussing pinball, beer, whiskey/bourbon, 911's and coin op history in general.
I want to thank everyone for their continued support and it's amazing to meet others from such distances. We appreciate the love!

Count me in for two, as always Chris! Everytime it's a fantastic event!

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Already bought 2! See you tomorrow Chris.

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Count me in for two, as always Chris! Everytime it's a fantastic event!

Cheers!

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Already bought 2! See you tomorrow Chris.

Great! Make sure to say hello!

#423 5 years ago

Wife and I bought tickets.... We'll be there after work!

looking forward to it.

#424 5 years ago

Thank you to everyone that came out on Monday! What a great turnout!

Our next free play is March 25th. 4-11pm. Unlimited pinball play and 2 drinks included in the price of admission plus a bonus Half Priced Happy Hour 4:30-6:30pm.

Tickets can be purchased at the brewery or online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-march-25th-2019-tickets-58125218092?aff=efbeventtix

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Thank you to everyone that came out on Monday! What a great turnout!
Our next free play is March 25th. 4-11pm. Unlimited pinball play and 2 drinks included in the price of admission plus a bonus Half Priced Happy Hour 4:30-6:30pm.
Tickets can be purchased at the brewery or online at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-march-25th-2019-tickets-58125218092?aff=efbeventtix

Any possibility that Otto the Bartender will be slinging brews at Helicon via Oktoberfest for the next event???

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Any possibility that Otto the Bartender will be slinging brews at Helicon via Oktoberfest for the next event???

Hard to say. I know it's coming soon. We will keep you posted. =)

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Hard to say. I know it's coming soon. We will keep you posted. =)

Excellent! Really excited to play this, while enjoying a delicious Helicon brew!

#428 5 years ago

Regardless of what you think of the theme you have to admit that it's perfect for a brewery. Heck the launch party should all be in one handed play mode.

#429 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Regardless of what you think of the theme you have to admit that it's perfect for a brewery. Heck the launch party should all be in one handed play mode.

Going to be interesting to see how it goes. I'm excited as always for every pin.

#430 5 years ago

Another Free Play is incoming to the Brewery!

https://www.facebook.com/events/527027181159306/?ti=cl

Tickets can be purchased here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-march-25th-2019-tickets-58125218092

Hope to see you guys and gals there! The line up is stellar and there is a chance Oktoberfest may be present!

Thanks again for for all the support! We appreciate it!

Screenshot_20190317-095704_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190317-095704_Facebook (resized).jpg
#431 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Going to be interesting to see how it goes. I'm excited as always for every pin.

I'm excited to play it as well. Interested when it comes in

#432 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm excited to play it as well. Interested when it comes in

Should be very soon.

#433 5 years ago

Shopping out these 2. Do you think they would improve the collection of games at Helicon?

=)

IMG953676 (resized).jpgIMG953676 (resized).jpgIMG953678 (resized).jpgIMG953678 (resized).jpg
#434 5 years ago

Get the hell out of here! Seriously unbeatable collection.

#435 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Get the hell out of here! Seriously unbeatable collection.

The best, or nothing...

#436 5 years ago

Wow.... looking forward to going back for the next Freeplay.

#438 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Shopping out these 2. Do you think they would improve the collection of games at Helicon?
=)
[quoted image][quoted image]

Yes please.

#439 5 years ago

The dude abides.

#440 5 years ago

I wish we lived closer.

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from Pablito350:

I wish we lived closer.

We do too! =)

#442 5 years ago

so is Alien, TBL and/or Octoberfest there now?

#443 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so is Alien, TBL and/or Octoberfest there now?

You live like 15 min from the place why aren't you there???

How much longer before they start moving brewing equipment out of there to make more room for pins???

#444 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You live like 15 min from the place why aren't you there???
How much longer before they start moving brewing equipment out of there to make more room for pins???

more on the 25 side but still close.

Soon enough b/c every time I visit there are more and more which is great.

#445 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

more on the 25 side but still close.
Soon enough b/c every time I visit there are more and more which is great.

Sorry, I forgot the 123 red lights LOL

At this point Chris' need to change name to Helicon Pinball Brewing and the slogan can be "Come TILT a beer with us" !!!

#446 5 years ago

Looks like there is lots of room to expand the space (at least land wise).

#447 5 years ago

This is all hilarious. I love you guys. TBL and Alien will be throughly tested before they visit locations again. Both gave me some serious heart ache. Oktoberfest I am told very soon. As soon as I know for sure I'll let yall know.

As far as helicon. It is a brewery first. I love the product and I hope they continue to allow us to service their location. =)

#448 5 years ago

Free Play tomorrow. Just a reminder. $20 gets you unlimited play all day and 2 drinks from Helicon Brewing. Happy hour hours are in effect. See you there!

#449 5 years ago

Thanks to everyone that came out. What an amazing turnout! We appreciate it and hope everyone sees the value in this. It's a great way to bring a friend and introduce them to the world of pinball we live in!

Keep flippin! More to come. PS: Black Knight LE looks incredible! See it at the brewery soon. =)

Cheers!

123951(27) (resized).jpg123951(27) (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1553552824906 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1553552824906 (resized).jpg
#450 5 years ago

You don't have the new Black Knight yet??? Slackers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
12,125 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Paul, MN
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 959.00
$ 25.50
$ 79.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Newtown, CT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

12,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.