Topic Stats

• 1,081 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by cjmjmm2006
  • Topic is favorited by 25 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 225 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

FB_IMG_1577641164587 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1577641187950 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1577641179384 (resized).jpg
FB_IMG_1577641173755 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191228-005421_Chrome (resized).jpg
Helicon5 (resized).JPG
Helicon4 (resized).JPG
Helicon3 (resized).JPG
Helicon2 (resized).JPG
Helicon1 (resized).JPG
20191104_225958 (resized).jpg
20191030_110955 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20191026-174533_Gmail (resized).jpg
20191012_175515 (resized).jpg
20191012_173712 (resized).jpg
20191004_205349 (resized).jpg

There are 1081 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 22.
#251 1 year ago

Good to see everyone last night. Sorry I couldn't make until after 9pm but what a great crowd still active that late on a Monday. Think there was still around 25 people and a lot of new faces. We will continue to add games as this grows to be fair to everyone that has helped us start this cool event.

We also appreciate all the talk and buzz you guys have created. I have had a lot of emails about this location and other events that we have discussed.

I also want to thank Alex, Meg and Chrisb for hosting this. They put a lot of effort into the space and there is a lot more than letting people flip games. The space is extremely clean, the games are well kept and the service is still very good being there is only a single bartender and 1 tech.

Thanks again everyone, I have log some requests and if everything pans out the way we envision then I will likely honor all of them. In the meantime, the road map is what I have mentioned above until we have all the wrinkles are ironed out. See you again soon!

Cheers!!

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Good to see everyone last night. Sorry I couldn't make until after 9pm but what a great crowd still active that late on a Monday. Think there was still around 25 people and a lot of new faces. We will continue to add games as this grows to be fair to everyone that has helped us start this cool event.
We also appreciate all the talk and buzz you guys have created. I have had a lot of emails about this location and other events that we have discussed.
I also want to thank Alex, Meg and Chrisb for hosting this. They put a lot of effort into the space and there is a lot more than letting people flip games. The space is extremely clean, the games are well kept and the service is still very good being there is only a single bartender and 1 tech.
Thanks again everyone, I have log some requests and if everything pans out the way we envision then I will likely honor all of them. In the meantime, the road map is what I have mentioned above until we have all the wrinkles are ironed out. See you again soon!
Cheers!!

Great time last night, good to meet you Chris, can't wait to hear more about the exciting plans!

Dave

#253 1 year ago

Chris, when is Beatles showing up?

#254 1 year ago
Quoted from BoJo:

cjmjmm2006 knows for sure, but I was told the unit would arrive on or around 12/8, one week before the scheduled Launch Party tournament.

#255 1 year ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Great time last night, good to meet you Chris, can't wait to hear more about the exciting plans!
Dave

Cheers Dave. Was great to see you.

#256 1 year ago
Quoted from BoJo:

It should be there soon. I was billed shipping on it so I assume freight forwarder has picked this up. I could be wrong. I ship a lot of stuff. Haha

Let me inquire and I will get you an actual date. Sorry for this.

#257 1 year ago
Quoted from chrisb:

cjmjmm2006 knows for sure, but I was told the unit would arrive on or around 12/8, one week before the scheduled Launch Party tournament.

I'm hoping sooner but I'll double check.

#258 1 year ago

Code added!!

FB_IMG_1543548528667 (resized).jpg
#259 1 year ago

Pretty nice event on Monday! Enjoyed quite a bit of good beer, and good pinball too! I'll definitely keep my eye open for the next event.

#260 1 year ago
Quoted from wesman:

Pretty nice event on Monday! Enjoyed quite a bit of good beer, and good pinball too! I'll definitely keep my eye open for the next event.

Thanks Wesman! We really appreciate your attendance. It's 6 am and I just confirmed that Beatles is on its way to Helicon this afternoon!

#261 1 year ago

Beatles is a fun shooter! Good addition to the lineup.

#262 1 year ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Beatles on site!!

#263 1 year ago

A Mastermind at work!

FB_IMG_1543627264812 (resized).jpg
#264 1 year ago
Quoted from yatch11:

Beatles is a fun shooter! Good addition to the lineup.

Thanks for stopping Yatch!! Glad you enjoyed it. I really loved it at IAAPA and I am glad to welcome it to our Helicon Brewing Pinball Family!

#265 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Beatles on site!!

I'll be stopping by at some point today.

#266 1 year ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I'll be stopping by at some point today.

Great. I will be out at some point. I have a few small repairs to make so if you see me kick me in the head. Have fun Bobby!

#267 1 year ago

Finally was able to stop in. Nice set up. Very nice people. Lots of LEs and new titles. First time I got to play TNA. I’ll be back. Thanks Chris.

#268 1 year ago

Thanks for always being so supportive Mark! Stop out for a free play night one of these Monday's. It would be great to see you again.

#269 1 year ago

Want to shout out a legend, Hoops Jones for linking me with Chrisb from Helicon!

Man I need to lose a few pounds, or like 40.

MVIMG_20181206_220558 (resized).jpg
#270 1 year ago

For everyone that does not have Facebook, all events and information will be announced on the Helicon Brewing Website!!

Here is the link: http://heliconbrewing.com/arcade

Some cool events are coming up. If you can make it, stop by!

#271 1 year ago

I stopped in for a while this afternoon, and got to play the Beatles. Very fun game on location. It’s definitely not a deep game, but that loop shot is great.

JJPOTC is still my favorite in house. It’s an incredible game.

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I stopped in for a while this afternoon, and got to play the Beatles. Very fun game on location. It’s definitely not a deep game, but that loop shot is great.
JJPOTC is still my favorite in house. It’s an incredible game.

Thank you for visiting again! We appreciate it. I stacked a bunch of multiballs on Pirates the other day, made me realize how much I love it! =)

#273 1 year ago

As a non-facebooker, I'm very pleased to see that Helicon is announcing upcoming tournaments and launch parties on its website here:

http://heliconbrewing.com/arcade/#heliconopen

My favorite sentence is the last one under "Notes" at the bottom of the page.

Hoping that one of my Pittsburgh trips next year aligns with one of these events.

#274 1 year ago

Agreed, I love having that information on a website as I don't use Facebook either. I had no idea about the Helicon Open I am so down for that it's crazy.

#275 1 year ago

C6EE925F-B1DC-44FD-B1D0-F933D568F09F (resized).jpeg
#276 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

As a non-facebooker, I'm very pleased to see that Helicon is announcing upcoming tournaments and launch parties on its website here:
http://heliconbrewing.com/arcade/#heliconopen
My favorite sentence is the last one under "Notes" at the bottom of the page.
Hoping that one of my Pittsburgh trips next year aligns with one of these events.

Hoping I can join you!! DIALED IN LE NIB just delivered

#277 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Agreed, I love having that information on a website as I don't use Facebook either. I had no idea about the Helicon Open I am so down for that it's crazy.

Lets see if you got what it takes. =)

#279 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

DIALED IN LE NIB just delivered

True story. Game is looking and playing great! Thanks @cjmjmm2006!!!

20181212_115127 (resized).jpg
#280 1 year ago
Quoted from chrisb:

True story. Game is looking and playing great! Thanks @cjmjmm2006!!!
[quoted image]

The best keeps on getting better.

#281 1 year ago

The plaque and translite prizes for The Beatles Launch Party tournament this Saturday have arrived! There are always Helicon gift cards in the prize pool too.

All updated tournament information can be found on the brewery website http://heliconbrewing.com/arcade/.

Cheers,
Chris

20181212_114653 (resized).jpg
#282 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Lets see if you got what it takes. =)

I assure you that I don't but I'm still coming lol.

#283 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

The best keeps on getting better.

That getaway would be sweet at Helicon. =) I actually am getting one ready soon. MBrLE too!!

#284 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I assure you that I don't but I'm still coming lol.

Anyone can win on Beatles imo. I am loving that game at the minute.

Do you like it?

#285 1 year ago

Dialed In LE and Stern Nine Ball in the house! TZ incoming probably Monday or Tuesday.

Also a huge announcement Tuesday, stay tunnnnned.....

123951(2) (resized).jpg123951(3) (resized).jpg
#286 1 year ago

Wow what a day for updates at Helicon!!

Beatles Gold, Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition, Kiss Limited Edition and Dialed In Limited Edition have all been updated!

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow for the Beatles Launch Party!

FB_IMG_1544810011215 (resized).jpg
#287 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

That getaway would be sweet at Helicon. =) I actually am getting one ready soon. MBrLE too!!

My Getaway at Helicon? That additional alien could help make that happen so pm me haha ; )

#288 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

My Getaway at Helicon? That additional alien could help make that happen so pm me haha ; )

Lol. I have a few gateways. One already being shopped. Too late! =)

#289 1 year ago

Weeeelllllllll looky here!!

123951(4) (resized).jpg
#290 1 year ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Weeeelllllllll looky here!!
[quoted image]

Willy Wonka JJP??? haha

#291 1 year ago
download (resized).jpeg
#292 1 year ago

Beat me to it lol

#293 1 year ago

It says right on the front of each box. “Killer Queen”.

I’m assuming they are these https://killerqueenarcade.com

#295 1 year ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Starport 2.0 - PA edition

#296 1 year ago
75544805-2BD6-4A27-B44D-B0504B7E4F92 (resized).png
#297 1 year ago

Haha. From my phone I cannot see it. Lol

Yes, we have brought to Pittsburgh the only Killer Queen between Morgantown and Columbus!! Helicon will be scheduling a tournament in January. I know this is not pinball, however this is a very fun, cooperative 5v5 Joust meets original Mario Bros!

Stop by and check it out!

#298 1 year ago

Haha it does! Top center white paper. Nice

#299 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

Haha it does! Top center white paper. Nice

I had no idea. Lol

#300 1 year ago

This is a really good co-op game. One thing pinbal lacks is direct head to head play. We will not have video games long term at Helicon but this will be making its Pittsburgh appearance there. =)

This will be the only unit in the Pittsburgh market.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
There are 1081 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 22.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside