123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 34.
#201 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

On my way to Helicon in about an hour after work. Can't wait to see what's there. Here's hoping that White Water made it already

I'm at Free Play Florida. I am not sure if the boss picked it up yet or not. Haha. Let me know.

#202 5 years ago

Whitewater and Earthshaker have arrived and are playing great.

We are up to 27 pins. The full list can be found on the pinside Helicon location page (https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/11372-helicon-brewing-oakdale-pa).

Also, there are still plenty of tickets available for tonight's event. $20 ticket gets you free play on all pins from 4pm-11pm and two draft beers.

#203 5 years ago

Awesome. Wish I was in town! Good luck!

#204 5 years ago

This collection keeps getting better and better!

#205 5 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

This collection keeps getting better and better!

We aim to please!! Enioy the 7+ hours of pinball and beer!!

#206 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Whitewater and Earthshaker have arrived and are playing great.
We are up to 27 pins. The full list can be found on the pinside Helicon location page (https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/11372-helicon-brewing-oakdale-pa).
Also, there are still plenty of tickets available for tonight's event. $20 ticket gets you free play on all pins from 4pm-11pm and two draft beers.

I would be all over this if I wasn't traveling for work. Definitely next time

#207 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would be all over this if I wasn't traveling for work. Definitely next time

This is a great deal. You can't really play a collection like this anywhere around. It's also continuing to grow! Catch you next time Delt!

#208 5 years ago

The party is started!!

FB_IMG_1542076081423 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1542076081423 (resized).jpg
#209 5 years ago

Great event last night, we really ourselves. Hope there will be like these in the future.

#210 5 years ago
Quoted from yatch11:

Great event last night, we really ourselves. Hope there will be like these in the future.

Hi Yatch!

Thank you for attending. This is the first of many we hope. Myself along with Chris B feel like it's a great value for our customers. I hope you were able to have a great time and taste so great local brews. I will certainly be at the next one and I look forward to getting to meet you.

Thanks again!

CJM

#211 5 years ago

Kind of neat to see this posted.

We have games from:

Homepin
American Pinball
Jersey Jack Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Multimorphic
Stern Pinball
Chicago Gaming Company
Williams
Bally
Gottlieb

Heighway Pinball is incoming along with a few others!!

Thanks for the support!

Screenshot_20181113-073743_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20181113-073743_Facebook (resized).jpg

#212 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Kind of neat to see this posted.
We have games from:
Homepin
American Pinball
Jersey Jack Pinball
Spooky Pinball
Multimorphic
Stern Pinball
Williams
Bally
Gottlieb

Chicago Gaming Company too! And maybe some day Dutch!

#213 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Chicago Gaming Company too! And maybe some day Dutch!

Chris dropping the pinball knowledge! If Alien shows up you could add Heighway but that’s a big ask.

#214 5 years ago

Beer sales must be booming!

Now, move shop closer to me. lol.

#215 5 years ago

We have a lot of great customers!! Thanks for supporting us! It makes it easy to give you guys the best. We will be having more events like this and we hope to see you there!

#216 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We have a lot of great customers!! Thanks for supporting us! It makes it easy to give you guys the best. We will be having more events like this and we hope to see you there!

My wife and I had a great time! Great game selection and great beers! Can’t wait until your next event!!!

#217 5 years ago

Now you need a Chicago Coin to round things out. lol

#218 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

My wife and I had a great time! Great game selection and great beers! Can’t wait until your next event!!!

Thanks for the kind words!

#219 5 years ago
Quoted from JBK:

Now you need a Chicago Coin to round things out. lol

Ugh. Guess we can get one in there. Lol

#220 5 years ago

Also forgot that we have AFMr and MMr returning along with MBrLE incoming.

#221 5 years ago

I am glad you also have a boat anchor for play too!
Every one needs to find love for a boat anchor

#222 5 years ago

I visited Helicon when I was in the area for Pinburgh this summer. What a great pinball spot!

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from Vegas9:

I visited Helicon when I was in the area for Pinburgh this summer. What a great pinball spot!

Cheers Vegas!! We appreciate you stopping in. Next time your in town I'm sure you will love the changes and additions.

#224 5 years ago

I had another amazing time at the Helicon’s monthly tournament today. As always thank you to Chris and Chris for being a beyond gracious host and for being the best darn pinball operator around. White Water was everything I had hoped for. I can’t wait for next month.

#225 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I had another amazing time at the Helicon’s monthly tournament today. As always thank you to Chris and Chris for being a beyond gracious host and for being the best darn pinball operator around. White Water was everything I had hoped for. I can’t wait for next month.

Cheers buddy! Shout out to all our techs and Chris B!! They are pulling double duty with me in Orlando for IAAPA. It's great and I am thankful for our staff.

Thanks again for all those that support what we do at Helicon. Makes it all worth it! I know I sound like a broken record but it's very true. Pinballs break a lot. Especially when they are played a lot. People messaging me and thanking me when they see me is such an awesome gesture.

Cheers!!

#226 5 years ago

It's happening again!! Free Play at Helicon Brewing. The best selection of pinball machines in Pittsburgh. An ever growing selection of games to play.

Pre order tickets are advised. $20 gets you all you can handle from 4pm-until Chrisb has to go home, PLUS your first 2 draft beers. Half priced Happy Hour is in effect.

See you here!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2212856492287542/?ti=cl

#227 5 years ago

Wow impressive collection Chris. Keep up the good work.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It's happening again!! Free Play at Helicon Brewing. The best selection of pinball machines in Pittsburgh. An ever growing selection of games to play.
Pre order tickets are advised. $20 gets you all you can handle from 4pm-until Chrisb has to go home, PLUS your first 2 draft beers. Half priced Happy Hour is in effect.
See you here!
https://www.facebook.com/events/2212856492287542/?ti=cl

I missed the first one, but used some leave to get off of work, and my friend and I are pretty excited for next....Monday!!! Excitement for a Monday, thank the pinball gods and Helicon Brewing!

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from abelelectronics:

Wow impressive collection Chris. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Gary!! Beer is very very good too. Private tour when you make it in to town

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I missed the first one, but used some leave to get off of work, and my friend and I are pretty excited for next....Monday!!! Excitement for a Monday, thank the pinball gods and Helicon Brewing!

Wow that's awesome. If you haven't been to Helicon Brewing, you will not be disappointed. If you have been, you know what you are getting into! Welcome aboard.

#231 5 years ago

I don't do Facebook. Is this set for next Monday?

#232 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I don't do Facebook. Is this set for next Monday?

One sec. Getting all the info.

#233 5 years ago

Think it's there

Screenshot_20181119-204656~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20181119-204656~2 (resized).png
#234 5 years ago

Everyone messaging that does not have Facebook. We are going to take cash at the door also. You can PM me and I will let Chrisb know you will be there.

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Wow that's awesome. If you haven't been to Helicon Brewing, you will not be disappointed. If you have been, you know what you are getting into! Welcome aboard.

I haven't been to Helicon in a few months, oddly enough. I think I ouve added a good ten games since last I've been there, maybe mid summer. Really look forward to it!

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I haven't been to Helicon in a few months, oddly enough. I think I ouve added a good ten games since last I've been there, maybe mid summer. Really look forward to it!

There are 27 games there now. Working to get 3 or 4 more there in the next 2 weeks. We want to make these Free Play events absolutely worth if for you guys.

#237 5 years ago

The first one was such a good time, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make this one.

#238 5 years ago
Quoted from yatch11:

The first one was such a good time, unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make this one.

No worries. There will be others I'm sure. We will be continually building up the location. I assume there will be greater than 40 pins by year end. Also a huge surprise incoming that I cannot wait to announce.

#239 5 years ago

Going to make my first appearance at Helicon next Monday, can't wait!

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Going to make my first appearance at Helicon next Monday, can't wait!

Welcome Dave. I am excited for you to be able to attend. Let us know what you think of the collection of games. Enjoy!

#241 5 years ago

Still a few spots left. Possibly some new games being added and remember, this cost also includes your first 2 drinks. The selections are many, being wine, mead and local craft beer. You also have half priced Happy Hour if you make it in at the start. Hope to see you there.

#242 5 years ago

Our updated beer, wine, mead, and cider list is always available at http://www.heliconbrewing.com/draft-list/.

Cheers!
Chris

#243 5 years ago

This is such a great place. I am always impressed with the growing and well maintained pin collection. On the beer side, the Festbier, Helles, and the Double IPA are incredible.

#244 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Our updated beer, wine, mead, and cider list is always available at http://www.heliconbrewing.com/draft-list/.
Cheers!
Chris

Thanks Chris!! On my way, we are currently a few miles outside of Charlotte!

#245 5 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

This is such a great place. I am always impressed with the growing and well maintained pin collection. On the beer side, the Festbier, Helles, and the Double IPA are incredible.

You're too kind! We appreciate the praise and it's a lot of work but well worth it to hear you guys are enjoying it.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

No worries. There will be others I'm sure. We will be continually building up the location. I assume there will be greater than 40 pins by year end. Also a huge surprise incoming that I cannot wait to announce.

Wow, 40 pins, that's awesome! Good thing you have a Houdini, because I want to see the magic trick to them all in there, LOL!! Can't wait to hear what yinz got coming next!

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from yatch11:

Wow, 40 pins, that's awesome! Good thing you have a Houdini, because I want to see the magic trick to them all in there, LOL!! Can't wait to hear what yinz got coming next!

Thanks yatch! A lot to be determined but certainly a clear path to 40 units. The other Magic trick will be a one and only in the area. Not a single collector or operator has one of these. Haha. To be continued....

#248 5 years ago

Today is the day! Stop in for unlimited play for 7 hours. Who knows. Chris may stay open longer!

Cheers!

#249 5 years ago

Couldn’t make it today but made it last time and it was awesome! Highly recommended and hoping have another over Christmas break!

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Couldn’t make it today but made it last time and it was awesome! Highly recommended and hoping have another over Christmas break!

Thanks for the kind words! We are working to do this at least 2 times per month. They will always be on Monday and basically the same time slot, 4pm-11pm.

We appreciate your support and there was a lot of positive feedback yesterday. I met a lot of new people and saw some old friends. The best thing I heard a gentleman say that I never met was; "I got to meet 3 new people today and they showed me how to play GOTGLE better."

I thought that was awesome and the type of atmosphere we are looking to have.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
5,640 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shepherdsville, KY
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 285.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CRCades

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 39.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/5?hl=yatch11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.