123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.
#1351 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Twilight Zone, Roller games and Monster Bash LE added back to the Helicon Brewing Line up!

HELL YES!!!

#1352 3 years ago

After going through all these environments of Harry Potter and reading the illustrated book with my daughter, I am thoroughly convinced that the pinball could be magical.

20201122_115024 (resized).jpg20201122_115024 (resized).jpg
#1353 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

After going through all these environments of Harry Potter and reading the illustrated book with my daughter, I am thoroughly convinced that the pinball could be magical.
[quoted image]

Insider Tip? I think JJP could do it justice, not sure about Stern.

#1354 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Insider Tip? I think JJP could do it justice, not sure about Stern.

I would love to see someone do it justice. I am sure the entire license package would be star bucks but I would be a buyer even at 15k for multiple units.

#1355 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

Absolutely!!!!

#1356 3 years ago

First time visitors from a long way away and we had the best time! Family friendly establishment made us feel right at home, staff and locals alike were welcoming and inclusive. Incredible array of tables meticulously maintained and great variety of beer options. Shout out to both the owner and operator for bringing your brews and pins together, fantastic community here and can't wait to visit again soon!

#1357 3 years ago
Quoted from Basement4rent:

First time visitors from a long way away and we had the best time! Family friendly establishment made us feel right at home, staff and locals alike were welcoming and inclusive. Incredible array of tables meticulously maintained and great variety of beer options. Shout out to both the owner and operator for bringing your brews and pins together, fantastic community here and can't wait to visit again soon!

Thank you for the very kind words. Chrisb is truly the reason the location runs so well. He helps us every step of the way. We are glad you enjoyed all the entertainment Helicon has to provide. We hope you will stop back again as the games and drafts are always changing.

Cheers,

CJM

#1358 3 years ago

So I have just been told that a new pinball machine has arrived to Helicon Brewing. Rick and Morty will soon be part of the ever expanding line up at the brewery. Give it a flip, let us know whatcha think!

Cheers!!

#1359 3 years ago

The proof!

Resized_20201130_125215 (resized).jpegResized_20201130_125215 (resized).jpeg
#1360 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The proof!
[quoted image]

I hope they don't let you drive that thing!

#1361 3 years ago

Nice. Too bad they are closed on Mondays or I would head there right now.

#1362 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I hope they don't let you drive that thing!

Strictly chrisb

#1363 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Nice. Too bad they are closed on Mondays or I would head there right now.

Might be able to get you a secret passcode.

#1364 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The proof!
[quoted image]

Forgot to tell you earlier but i borrowed your forklift...there was some box on it. Figured it was just trash so I got rid of it first you...you're welcome

#1365 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Forgot to tell you earlier but i borrowed your forklift...there was some box on it. Figured it was just trash so I got rid of it first you...you're welcome

Save me the trouble. I appreciate that!

#1366 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Can you take this one too?

Resized_20201202_184437 (resized).jpegResized_20201202_184437 (resized).jpeg
#1367 3 years ago

Rick and Morty is outta the box and next to the dude! First one for public play in Pittsburgh. Huge apologies to everyone that waited for this game. I truly wanted to receive it much earlier but this is when we got it and I'm happy to have the game at Helicon! Big thanks to Chris at Kingpin Games for getting us this unit. Also as always huge shout to Gary at Abel Electronics Gaming for being the boss that he is delivering our 5th Location JJP GNR!!

Resized_20201202_184533 (resized).jpegResized_20201202_184533 (resized).jpeg
#1368 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Can you take this one too?
[quoted image]

I suppose. Just FedEx it on down..you know my address..

#1369 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Rick and Morty is outta the box and next to the dude! First one for public play in Pittsburgh. Huge apologies to everyone that waited for this game. I truly wanted to receive it much earlier but this is when we got it and I'm happy to have the game at Helicon! Big thanks to Chris at Kingpin Games for getting us this unit. Also as always huge shout to Gary at Abel Electronics Gaming for being the boss that he is delivering our 5th Location JJP GNR!!
[quoted image]

Rick and Morty now in the house too? So on top of Big Lebowski, GnR, JJP POTC - and now this. Amazing. Seriously. So lucky to live 20 min away from this place. The best there is.

#1370 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

I suppose. Just FedEx it on down..you know my address..

Work complete

#1371 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Rick and Morty now in the house too? So on top of Big Lebowski, GnR, JJP POTC - and now this. Amazing. Seriously. So lucky to live 20 min away from this place. The best there is.

Cheers! Enjoy!!

#1372 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Big Lebowski, GnR, JJP POTC - and now this.

Soooo boring, where’s Thunderbirds ???

Looking to come out Sunday for lunch unless Chris wants to open for Brunch.

(Disclaimer: no negativity was meant towards Thunderbirds it was the first thing to pop into my non-creative mind!)

#1373 3 years ago

Went today and Rick and Morty was off. Do you know when you will have it working?

#1374 3 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Went today and Rick and Morty was off. Do you know when you will have it working?

Wow the game is literally brand new. This has not been brought to my attention until I see this message. I will get to Helicon ASAP, I will also contact chrisb to see what's up. Thank you very much for the heads up.

#1375 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Wow the game is literally brand new. This has not been brought to my attention until I see this message. I will get to Helicon ASAP, I will also contact chrisb to see what's up. Thank you very much for the heads up.

plan to go out today. If it’s something simple and you need a part or tool PM me before 1130 and I can see if I have what You need and bring it with me.

I’m sure you probably have everything you need but feel free to use me as a backup.

#1376 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Up at 7:30 on a Sunday for a service call....that by friends is customer service at it's best! Great op right there

#1377 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It was the upper right flipper, if I remember that messed up and was not working.

#1378 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

plan to go out today. If it’s something simple and you need a part or tool PM me before 1130 and I can see if I have what You need and bring it with me.
I’m sure you probably have everything you need but feel free to use me as a backup.

Thanks Vince! I think we are all set though. Chrisb should be on it. I'm on the way back from MD now so I will do my best to stop.

#1379 3 years ago
Quoted from mizzou:

Up at 7:30 on a Sunday for a service call....that by friends is customer service at it's best! Great op right there

Thank you sir!!

#1380 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

It was the upper right flipper, if I remember that messed up and was not working.

Thanks Alek. I'll get to it for sure.

#1381 3 years ago

R&M up n working.

5FBDA494-351E-4C4C-A5A1-D6A2E1D8AF12 (resized).jpeg5FBDA494-351E-4C4C-A5A1-D6A2E1D8AF12 (resized).jpeg
#1382 3 years ago

Stopped Saturday morning. R&M was working when I was there. I enjoyed it. Always love TBL. Believe it or not, I spent a lot of time on BKSR and Game of Thrones Premium. Enjoy those two games.

Always a great place to visit!

#1383 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

Stopped Saturday morning. R&M was working when I was there. I enjoyed it. Always love TBL. Believe it or not, I spent a lot of time on BKSR and Game of Thrones Premium. Enjoy those two games.
Always a great place to visit!

Thanks Tim. We appreciate you coming out!

#1384 3 years ago

cjmjmm2006 Any plans on ordering a RAZA from Deeproot or are they too much of an unknown at this point?

#1385 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

cjmjmm2006 Any plans on ordering a RAZA from Deeproot or are they too much of an unknown at this point?

Haha. Check my resume. I want to order a RAZA but I don't know how to order a RAZA. We order all manufacturers as we want to support the growth of pinball at Helicon. On order is Nemo, Haggis in the past we have ordered multimorphic, suncoast, spooky, heighway, dutch, boutique games etc. Hopefully we can get some info and get this ball rolling. I'll keep this updated as soon as some info comes to light.

Thanks for your support Eric!!

#1386 3 years ago

Inquiry sent. Let's see where we end up

#1387 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Haha. Check my resume. I want to order a RAZA but I don't know how to order a RAZA. We order all manufacturers as we want to support the growth of pinball at Helicon. On order is Nemo, Haggis in the past we have ordered multimorphic, suncoast, spooky, heighway, dutch, boutique games etc. Hopefully we can get some info and get this ball rolling. I'll keep this updated as soon as some info comes to light.
Thanks for your support Eric!!

One of my favorite things about Helicon! I would have never played The Big Lebowski otherwise. Freaking love that game!

#1388 3 years ago

I stopped in for lunch today because I was hoping to play Rick and Morty before the new restrictions go into place. It was down again. Is this game having issues out of the box?

#1389 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

I stopped in for lunch today because I was hoping to play Rick and Morty before the new restrictions go into place. It was down again. Is this game having issues out of the box?

Wish I would have checked this thread before heading down there tonight because I was hoping to get to play it as well. Got there only to find it was turned off. I haven't had a chance to play it yet and hopefully it will be fixed when they open back after the new year.

#1390 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Wish I would have checked this thread before heading down there tonight because I was hoping to get to play it as well. Got there only to find it was turned off. I haven't had a chance to play it yet and hopefully it will be fixed when they open back after the new year.

I got a Helicon gift card from my secret Santa I can’t wait to go back!

#1391 3 years ago

Thanks for letting me know about morty again. At this point I'm not sure what to say. I'll have a talk with chrisb this weekend but I assume the game is having issues. Unfortunately not much I can say until I get in front of it again. I appreciate you guys and apologize for all the inconvenience.

#1392 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I apologize for the game being off. The coin mech jams several times a day and I was not there to address it last night, sorry about that. Beers and a few games on me next time.

#1393 3 years ago

Per state mandate, all games at Helicon will be powered off from today, 12/12/2020, until Monday, 1/4/2021. Thanks to everyone for the understanding and support and we will see you all soon.

#1394 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

I apologize for the game being off. The coin mech jams several times a day and I was not there to address it last night, sorry about that. Beers and a few games on me next time.

No worries and I still had fun playing the other games. R&M is the only new game I haven't played yet and with Gov Dipshit shutting down the state for 3 weeks I figured that was my last chance to play until after the new year.

#1395 3 years ago

Onto more positive things. Delayed Helicon Open.....maybe in the Spring......maybe?

#1396 3 years ago

I am so going to miss the helicon open. My 7 year old was poised to play this year.

Most importantly we all hope everyone is staying safe and we certainly hope to see all of you again once all the restrictions are lifted.

Keep in mind Helicon is still selling to go beer and I believe there will still be good trucks on site during the weekends. I know I will be out to support chrisb, the raspberry wheat is on.

3 weeks later
#1397 3 years ago

Helicon Brewing will be back open tomorrow for indoor drinking and pinball. We ask that folks wear a mask, leave an open game in between other players, make liberal use of the available hand sanitizers, and use good common sense in general.

Also, I have a Bill of Lading that says Led Zeppelin (Pro) will be arriving tomorrow...

#1398 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Helicon Brewing will be back open tomorrow for indoor drinking and pinball. We ask that folks wear a mask, leave an open game in between other players, make liberal use of the available hand sanitizers, and use good common sense in general.
Also, I have a Bill of Lading that says Led Zeppelin (Pro) will be arriving tomorrow...

See you soon!

#1399 3 years ago

I’m looking forward to getting back in the building for some pinball and brews.

#1400 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

So apparently there is a difference between the delivery date listed on the Bill of Lading and reality. The tracking website updated this morning to indicate the delivery will be tomorrow, Wednesday 1/6. My apologies to anyone planning on coming out today to see it.

-Chris B.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.50
Playfield - Protection
The MOD Couple

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 6,595.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 67.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 49.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Advance, NC
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/28?hl=thegunnett and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.