123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 34.
#1201 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

That being said TMNT LE has arrived and that game is just special

I agree. Got to play both versions today and while I haven't been thrilled with many of the newer Sterns I feel this is thier best in a while and will sell a shit ton. If I was buying one I would personally want the LE. The pro is still nice but just feels like a pro.

#1202 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Happy to support you guys during this nonsense. Helicon is no question the best pinball place in Pittsburgh. I would argue the country if not the world.....
Cheers.
And F covid. Happy 4th everyone.

Kind words brother. We strive to be the best and I know there are a ton of other very worthy places for this claim. I just appreciate all the love and joy we provide our patrons.

#1203 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I agree. Got to play both versions today and while I haven't been thrilled with many of the newer Sterns I feel this is thier best in a while and will sell a shit ton. If I was buying one I would personally want the LE. The pro is still nice but just feels like a pro.

People tell me they like the pros on most games better. I feel that the LE games are better but who am I to say.

#1204 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

People tell me they like the pros on most games better. I feel that the LE games are better but who am I to say.

That's why Helicon is hands down the best to go. Nobody else has a selection of LE's like you provide. Glad you guys are in the burgh.

#1205 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

That's why Helicon is hands down the best to go. Nobody else has a selection of LE's like you provide. Glad you guys are in the burgh.

Chrisb doesn't like the LE games. Talk to this guy. Haha

#1206 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Chrisb doesn't like the LE games. Talk to this guy. Haha

So that explains why there is no JP or Stranger Things LE. I though you were just slacking.

#1207 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

So that explains why there is no JP or Stranger Things LE. I though you were just slacking.

Lol. I don't slack on pins man. We have to put the LE games in your basement for safe keeping.... If your wife gonna be ok with that?

#1208 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Lol. I don't slack on pins man. We have to put the LE games in your basement for safe keeping.... If your wife gonna be ok with that?

For sure. Just make sure one of them is the MMrLE

2 months later
#1209 3 years ago

Bump for a couple of great dudes named Chris! Stopped with my daughter on Friday and had a fantastic time as usual!

#1210 3 years ago

The Chris’ are the best. I try to support Helicon any way that I can during the pandemic.

#1211 3 years ago

Hmm.

Wondering if you guys might be getting a certain Stern game in the very near future..??

#1212 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hmm.
Wondering if you guys might be getting a certain Stern game in the very near future..??

when is avengers expected to ship? No doubt they'll get it first.

#1213 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

when is avengers expected to ship? No doubt they'll get it first.

That m'fer was loaded this last Friday. Think it was Friday. Stern was crowing about the first game being packed to ship off, and then showed a line of assembled playfields.

First LE possibly being.....#11?

cjmjmm2006 or chrisb have any details?

#1214 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

That m'fer was loaded this last Friday. Think it was Friday. Stern was crowing about the first game being packed to ship off, and then showed a line of assembled playfields.
First LE possibly being.....#11?
cjmjmm2006 or chrisb have any details?

I heard that there may have been a delay on the shipping container arrival to Europe. From what I understand, which may be completely inaccurate, Stern builds the overseas games first, ships them, then builds the domestic games and releases them all at the same time to keep everyone happy.

#1215 3 years ago

well I can't wait for you guys to get it. Excited to try out the pro.

#1216 3 years ago

New Avengers game = Perfect excuse to head to Helicon to fill my growlers!

#1217 3 years ago

Yeah def let us know when it arrives. I'll be over!

#1218 3 years ago

any update on avengers? Just had two meetings cancel this afternoon!

#1219 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

any update on avengers? Just had two meetings cancel this afternoon!

Are they open on Mondays?

#1220 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Are they open on Mondays?

good point!!

#1221 3 years ago

I wish I lived near Helicon - looks like an amazing pinball location

#1222 3 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I wish I lived near Helicon - looks like an amazing pinball location

Coz, you would enjoy it!

#1223 3 years ago

Coz If you ever make the trip let me know and I'll buy you a beer. Their beer is fantastic by the way.

#1224 3 years ago

Time to assemble?!

123_1(3) (resized).jpeg123_1(3) (resized).jpeg
#1225 3 years ago

Wow and even an LE!? The best of the best

#1226 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Wow and even an LE!? The best of the best

It's either Helicon Brewing.... Or it isn't!

Thanks for all your support Delt!!

#1227 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It's either Helicon Brewing.... Or it isn't!
Thanks for all your support Delt!!

Time to fill some growlers and kick some Thanos ass!

#1228 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Time to assemble?!

Nice. I'll be there tonight.

#1229 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:Time to fill some growlers and kick some Thanos ass!

Yep - I'm going to stop by today if possible.

#1230 3 years ago

I'll be out today as well. Hope to spot some of y'all in the wild.

#1231 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I was just there. Played the Pro because the LE wasn't unboxed yet. Amazing shooter! I had two extra balls, got the Soul Gem mini wizard mode, and won a free game on my first game. Not too bad.

#1232 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Went down to play and there was people setup with a camera live streaming. Was that planned? Bummed I didn't get to play and made a wasted trip. LE wasn't unboxed yet so I'll be going back this weekend.

#1233 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Went down to play and there was people setup with a camera live streaming. Was that planned? Bummed I didn't get to play and made a wasted trip. LE wasn't unboxed yet so I'll be going back this weekend.

Damn nerds ruin things, like that. They should do that garbage after hours or something.

#1234 3 years ago

I stopped by as well. The game is very good. At first the pro looked bare especially in the middle but after playing you quickly forget and just fall in love with the shots. I'm actually thinking of getting one now - that's how good it was.

Art btw is nice but the weakest I've seen from zombie. Just very generic. Still good but zombie is special. The art is not special on the pro imo.

#1235 3 years ago

Played a quick game. Was really impressed with how the shots felt. Man that iron man tower shot is great. Well done buy the ladies and gents at stern pinball. Keith continues to pave the path of innovation. Can't wait to set up the LE.

#1236 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Played a quick game. Was really impressed with how the shots felt. Man that iron man tower shot is great. Well done buy the ladies and gents at stern pinball. Keith continues to pave the path of innovation. Can't wait to set up the LE.

This game was such a blast! Thanks again cjmjmm2006 for having us out to stream on our twitch channel!! <3

#1237 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Yes - it's a very good game!

Just curious - which bar will the LE be setup in?

#1238 3 years ago

Is there still a 10 person limit in the bar? We haven't been out since the pandemic started and just don't want to drive out and not be able to play?

Dave

#1239 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Went down to play and there was people setup with a camera live streaming.

Did you put a quarter on the glass to reserve your spot in line

#1240 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Did you put a quarter on the glass to reserve your spot in line

I haven't done that since Mortal Kombat however back then one quarter was all I needed.

#1241 3 years ago

Where else can you have both of these games to yourself each on dollar play? Avengers Le is at helicon.

65D47D55-85F9-4E04-89A3-04FC5C11E7BF (resized).jpeg65D47D55-85F9-4E04-89A3-04FC5C11E7BF (resized).jpeg
#1242 3 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

Where else can you have both of these games to yourself each on dollar play? Avengers Le is at helicon.
[quoted image]

Great game, but I think Stern definitely made a mistake with all of that yellow.

#1243 3 years ago
Quoted from KYLEDM5:

Great game, but I think Stern definitely made a mistake with all of that yellow.

Agreed. Game shoots like a dream, and yellow is my favorite color, but even I have to admit that is a bit much.

#1244 3 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Is there still a 10 person limit in the bar? We haven't been out since the pandemic started and just don't want to drive out and not be able to play?
Dave

That's a question for chrisb

#1245 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes - it's a very good game!
Just curious - which bar will the LE be setup in?

Helicon. See below.

#1246 3 years ago
Quoted from cconway84:

[quoted image]

It's either Helicon Brewing or it isn't. Anywhere in Pittsburgh have avengers?

#1247 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

I haven't done that since Mortal Kombat however back then one quarter was all I needed.

Would you show for an mk tourney?

#1248 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Agreed. Game shoots like a dream, and yellow is my favorite color, but even I have to admit that is a bit much.

The cab is what it is but the game is so much fun imo. Well done Stern!!

#1249 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The cab is what it is but the game is so much fun imo. Well done Stern!!

Yeah, it's amazing. I would say that it's probably at the top of my wish list right now.

#1250 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Yeah, it's amazing. I would say that it's probably at the top of my wish list right now.

An excellent choice!

Thanks for the support Eric!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fairfax, VA
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 26.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 28.00
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 21.50
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 25 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/25?hl=ericc123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.