123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 34.
#1101 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

No StTh LE or R&M yet? Slacker

Stranger Things LE is at Starport. Not sure what the deal is with Rick and Morty. I'll have to call Kingpin. Haha

#1102 4 years ago

Good time as always guys! Nice to talk with both Chris' too...been awhile.

#1103 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Good time as always guys! Nice to talk with both Chris' too...been awhile.

Definitely Wes! I really appreciate your support. Thanks for keeping the word out about us and the events.

#1104 4 years ago

Shit, I was in town on the 24th and missed it, argh!!! That's what I get for not being on Pinside for three weeks!

#1105 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Shit, I was in town on the 24th and missed it, argh!!! That's what I get for not being on Pinside for three weeks!

Doh!

Headsup. There's another one in 2 weeks.

#1106 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Doh!
Headsup. There's another one in 2 weeks.

There is also a Saturday Unlimited Play Saturday March 21st.

On the Rick and Morty front, unfortunately we are not getting the game until May. I don't know what to say or how to elaborate. Thanks for your patience.

#1107 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

There is also a Saturday Unlimited Play Saturday March 21st.
On the Rick and Morty front, unfortunately we are not getting the game until May. I don't know what to say or how to elaborate. Thanks for your patience.

Welp....it is what it is Chris. I hate that expression, but not much else can be expressed.

I can say, you and Chris have helped get almost every new pin from any manufacturer nearly DAY ONE! And you've as such helped give so many access to great games, ASAP, and for me, that's the best usage for early games, accessibility to as many folks as possible.

Pirates, Wonka, Maiden, Munsters, Stranger Things, Jurassic Park, Oktoberfest....the list goes on and on! So I can't fault either of you guys. You both try AND succeed all the time!

By May, ideally Eric's next game will be coming out from JJP, maybe another AP release, for sure a Stern or two, and hopefully some Deeproot explosive action!!!

So....by then, the well of enthusiasm this is somewhat fading already, will be a bit dry for this game. And that's a shame, and it's just reality.

1 week later
#1108 4 years ago

When's the next freeplay? I thought it was this upcoming Monday, but I'm thinking it's......not.

Also, I miss Dialed In.

#1109 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

When's the next freeplay? I thought it was this upcoming Monday, but I'm thinking it's......not.
Also, I miss Dialed In.

I thought it was too. I'll ask Chrisb. Let me check

#1110 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I thought it was too. I'll ask Chrisb. Let me check

Thanks Chris! I'm guessing no.... Not on Eventbrite, but I swear two weeks ago, I saw a flyer saying tomorrow.

3 weeks later
#1111 4 years ago

Hope you guys and gals are doing okay!

I know Starport is offering takeout, and Helicon growlers and kegs to go.

Just checkin' in on ya mates!

#1112 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hope you guys and gals are doing okay!
I know Starport is offering takeout, and Helicon growlers and kegs to go.
Just checkin' in on ya mates!

Starport is completely closed. Helicon is doing take out service with growlers, mini growlers and I believe kegs. Hoping to get back soon.

Thanks Wes. Hope you are well!

3 weeks later
#1113 3 years ago

The dude has arrived!

FB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1588626843954 (resized).jpg
#1114 3 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

The dude has arrived!
[quoted image]

It’s fucking beautiful!!!!!

#1115 3 years ago

Played TBL at INDISC this year, but am also excited to play it 20 mins from home. This has been years in the making!

1 month later
#1116 3 years ago

Pinball is pretty much back at Helicon. We have cautiously reopened and turned the pins back on. We are asking folks to follow the recommended guidelines, make liberal use of the available hand sanitizer and wipes, leave a game or two open in between other players, wash hands frequently, and use some good common sense. So far there have been no problems and we love the pinball community. Much thanks to everyone so far.

Cheers,
Chris B.

20200616_182625 (resized).jpg20200616_182625 (resized).jpg
#1117 3 years ago

Great to hear things are getting back to normal and can’t believe that new games are already rolling in, I am still amazed and impressed!

#1118 3 years ago

Wait, you have Hot Wheels?? How is it? I'm coming out tomorrow! Anything else different? Guess I could check pinmap.

#1119 3 years ago

Awesome! Sounds great!

#1120 3 years ago

chrisb can we get a pic of MM Royal? That has also made an appearance! Hot Wheels is pretty slick. The kids loved it!

#1121 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Pinball is pretty much back at Helicon. We have cautiously reopened and turned the pins back on. We are asking folks to follow the recommended guidelines, make liberal use of the available hand sanitizer and wipes, leave a game or two open in between other players, wash hands frequently, and use some good common sense. So far there have been no problems and we love the pinball community. Much thanks to everyone so far.
Cheers,
Chris B.
[quoted image]

Can’t wait to get back Chris!

#1122 3 years ago

I plan on visiting this week!

#1123 3 years ago

Same here - might stop by this afternoon

#1124 3 years ago

I just got done playing a Hot Wheels at my local arcade. It played great! I think I can already say it's my favorite pin from AP.
I hope to make it down your way, in the near future!

#1125 3 years ago

Oh man, was just going to post and ask what the news is as of late! Woohoo!!!

Any updates on Rick and Morty shipping?

So glad to see Hot Wheels!!!!

#1126 3 years ago

I can't wait to get back to Helicon and play some pins. Going on vacation next week but will look forward to seeing you guys soon.

#1127 3 years ago

I was in the area picking up a game and stopped in. After a 3 month shutdown to introduce 3 new titles, MMR Royal, The Big Lebowski and Hot Wheels is remarkable. Most guys would flip those for big money but you can come here and play them for $1 is fantastic, Thanks Chris Myers and Chris B!

91195BC1-F9A3-4CCF-9B7A-42A7EEA4F843 (resized).jpeg91195BC1-F9A3-4CCF-9B7A-42A7EEA4F843 (resized).jpegF1464411-8E2A-43BE-9A4D-C1ED40894976 (resized).jpegF1464411-8E2A-43BE-9A4D-C1ED40894976 (resized).jpegCC1E2039-FCEC-45D8-9678-385A51926B53 (resized).jpegCC1E2039-FCEC-45D8-9678-385A51926B53 (resized).jpeg
#1128 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Hot Wheels was out of commission yesterday at Helicon!

#1129 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

It's back up and running got fixed later in the day.

#1130 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

It's back up and running got fixed later in the day.

Typical of Chris n Chris! Hats off to those guys as with the number of machines at Helicon when one does go down they dont stay that way for long!

#1131 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

A playfield connector became loose in shipment. All good now

I hope everybody takes it for a spin!

I sure hope to visit Helicon in the not-too-distant future. Such a great line-up!

#1132 3 years ago

It was packed today. Had a good time playing TBL. Hot Wheels felt like the flippers needed the power turned up.

#1133 3 years ago

I'll be at Helicon tomorrow for father's day!
Can't wait to put some games on Hot Wheels and Lebowski...and fill myself up on beer!

#1134 3 years ago

I stopped at Helicon with my wife on Friday afternoon. Great time! Enjoyed all of the new games.

#1135 3 years ago

Getting our quarters ready for helicon!

D0BB2EC6-0EE2-4523-B0E0-986656CDDC5B (resized).jpegD0BB2EC6-0EE2-4523-B0E0-986656CDDC5B (resized).jpeg
#1136 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Getting our quarters ready for helicon![quoted image]

That’s awesome that you have them sort through the change to pick out the quarters in sort of a pregame preparation.
They are going to have fond memories of that when they are older.

#1137 3 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Oh man, was just going to post and ask what the news is as of late! Woohoo!!!
Any updates on Rick and Morty shipping?

No news as of yet. Sorry

#1138 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

It's back. Blown fuse

#1139 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Typical of Chris n Chris! Hats off to those guys as with the number of machines at Helicon when one does go down they dont stay that way for long!

Thanks for the kind words!

#1140 3 years ago
Quoted from Vegas9:

A playfield connector became loose in shipment. All good now
I hope everybody takes it for a spin!
I sure hope to visit Helicon in the not-too-distant future. Such a great line-up!

We would love to have you there. I am sure there are a few sites in Pittsburgh you would love to visit as well. Many great selections of places to play but the combination of beer, game selection, scenery and food trucks, Helicon is top tier!

Thanks again for all the help and for shipping such an incredible product!!

#1141 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

It was packed today. Had a good time playing TBL. Hot Wheels felt like the flippers needed the power turned up.

I'll have a look Bobby. Looprunner may have warn it out. Haha

Thanks for the continued support. I hope you are well.

#1142 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

I'll be at Helicon tomorrow for father's day!
Can't wait to put some games on Hot Wheels and Lebowski...and fill myself up on beer!

All of the above is a great way to spend your day. Thanks for the support and happy Father's Day!!

#1143 3 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

I stopped at Helicon with my wife on Friday afternoon. Great time! Enjoyed all of the new games.

Thank you Tim for helping us make a huge comeback at Helicon. We truly appreciate everyone who has showered us with love and praise over the years. We are dedicated to making this site a spectacular one and truly most of the credit goes to chrisb and his staff. They make my job easy and they are wonderful people to work with.

#1144 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Getting our quarters ready for helicon![quoted image]

Looks like they are ready for some fun with dad!

#1145 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

That’s awesome that you have them sort through the change to pick out the quarters in sort of a pregame preparation.
They are going to have fond memories of that when they are older.

I would say so. Part of the fun is going through the change jar and getting excited to go somewhere to play games for hours. My kids have done the same thing since about birth. I think we have tokens from every arcade/FEC in a 50 mile radius.

#1146 3 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I was in the area picking up a game and stopped in. After a 3 month shutdown to introduce 3 new titles, MMR Royal, The Big Lebowski and Hot Wheels is remarkable. Most guys would flip those for big money but you can come here and play them for $1 is fantastic, Thanks Chris Myers and Chris B!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bill, thanks so much for stopping by and as you always do, mentioning us in this thread. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. Please text me when you are in the area. Love to see my daughter kick your butt on Lebowski. Haha. Cheers!!

#1147 3 years ago

Me and the fam had so, so much fun today! The kids (and me) loves the new hot wheels.
And the growler of “Un-funk” we picked up as we left is going down so well right now!

#1148 3 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Me and the fam had so, so much fun today! The kids (and me) loves the new hot wheels.
And the growler of “Un-funk” we picked up as we left is going down so well right now!

Helicon Brewing is hitting home runs for Father's Day! Thanks again. Hope to see you back soon. Cheers!

#1149 3 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

For some reason, both flippers were set to lower than the default setting. You can tell the default settings on American Pinball games because they are the green number. Anyway, I increased the power to both flippers a touch and the game is playing much, much better.

Cheers,
Chris B.

#1150 3 years ago

WOW thank you for topic)
Go to read)))

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
HurryUpPinball

$ 29.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/23?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.