123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 34.
#1051 4 years ago

Wow what a rough day for me. I didn't even make it back out after dropping off the pin. Things are in order. I'll be there the rest of the week! See we everyone tomorrow!!

#1054 4 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Are the finals A-24 and B-16 or A-16 and B-8?

I'll let Chris B answer that but if the website is correct. Top 24 are taken for A Division.

Screenshot_20191228-005421_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191228-005421_Chrome (resized).jpg
#1055 4 years ago

Prizes from Galactic Battleground, Rage Tilt, American Pinball and Tilt Cycle!!

FB_IMG_1577641164587 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641164587 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641173755 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641173755 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641179384 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641179384 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641187950 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1577641187950 (resized).jpg
#1056 4 years ago

$2,000 on the line for the Main Tournament.

Follow along here:

https://challonge.com/helicon2019a

#1057 4 years ago

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for all the support over 2019.

Now some hard decision are coming for all of us at Helicon. What will remain at the brewery?

Anything you want to see leave? Anything you want to stay? Let us know!

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Now some hard decision are coming for all of us at Helicon. What will remain at the brewery?

Anything you want to see leave?:
Cosmic Carnival
Family Guy
Kiss LE
Aerosmith LE
Primus
Spider-Man Vault
Black Knight LE
Black Knight 2000
Jurassic Park (Data East)

Anything you want to stay?:
Spirit
TNA
Beatles
Jurassic Park (Stern)
Nine Ball
STTNG
Willy Wonka LE
Star Wars LE
Deadpool LE
Guardians LE
Iron Maiden LE

Games I miss:
F-14 Tomcat
Getaway High Speed II
T2

Wishlist games:
Meteor
Wheel Of Fortune
Joust
Andromeda
Jackbot
Rolling Stones (Stern)
The Big Lebowski
Alien

#1059 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Keep Spider-man Vault please so the wife stays happy lol. Keep Batman 66 and Elvira HOH. WCS would be cool and Scared Stiff would be a fun addition.

Regardless you still have my business in 2020!! Happy New Year!

#1060 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Keep the 90’s games coming and back. Love getting to play Roadshow, would like to see TAF back in the rotation as well as TOM, MM, and CP.

A good mix of early SS, 90’s, and new games from all manufacturers would be the best for the people I come with.

No matter what will be back often in 2020!

#1061 4 years ago

Id like to see Congo come back. Keep IJ. Not a big fan of pre-dmd games.

#1062 4 years ago

Was there today and there are a shit ton of games. I would like to see TNA stay and possibly the addition of a TOM, TOTAN, CFTBL, MM, Sopranos, or Stern POTC

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#1063 4 years ago

Keep:
Spirit, Embryon, Centaur, Fathom, Nine Ball, Beatles, Jurassic Park (Stern), Dialed Inn, Iron Maiden, Gorgar

Leave:
Family Guy, Primus, Black Knight Sword of Rage

Wishlist:
Theater of Magic, Creature, Congo, Pinbot, T2, Fishtails (lol)

#1064 4 years ago

Keep all JJP games.

Add....remaining JJP games.

And missing Jpop one's also.

#1065 4 years ago

We need Thunderbirds back lol.

Keep:
Beatles, Nine Ball, Full Throttle, Flash Gordon, Jungle Queen, Frontier, Star Race, and Robo War.

Leave:
Family Guy, Primus, BK2000, BKSOR, Munsters, Houdini, Cosmic Carnival, STTNG, Tri Zone, X-Men, Earthshaker, EHOH, and Bounty Hunter.

Wishlist:
AMH, Avengers, TBL, Alien, Excalibur, TOTAN, WOZ, Junkyard, Avatar, and Maverick .

#1066 4 years ago

TOM, TOTAN and WOZ would be great adds

#1067 4 years ago
Quoted from PinB:

Anything you want to see leave?:
Cosmic Carnival
Family Guy
Kiss LE
Aerosmith LE
Primus
Spider-Man Vault
Black Knight LE
Black Knight 2000
Jurassic Park (Data East)
Anything you want to stay?:
Spirit
TNA
Beatles
Jurassic Park (Stern)
Nine Ball
STTNG
Willy Wonka LE
Star Wars LE
Deadpool LE
Guardians LE
Iron Maiden LE
Games I miss:
F-14 Tomcat
Getaway High Speed II
T2
Wishlist games:
Meteor
Wheel Of Fortune
Joust
Andromeda
Jackbot
Rolling Stones (Stern)
The Big Lebowski
Alien

Check!

#1068 4 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Keep Spider-man Vault please so the wife stays happy lol. Keep Batman 66 and Elvira HOH. WCS would be cool and Scared Stiff would be a fun addition.
Regardless you still have my business in 2020!! Happy New Year!

Thank you for your input and I appreciate your business! Happy New Year!

#1069 4 years ago
Quoted from Jeffswack:

Id like to see Congo come back. Keep IJ. Not a big fan of pre-dmd games.

Thanks Jeff. People like the variety. As we discuss what has to go because we have to brew, I will keep all this in mind. Thanks so much for your support!

#1070 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Was there today and there are a shit ton of games. I would like to see TNA stay and possibly the addition of a TOM, TOTAN, CFTBL, MM, Sopranos, or Stern POTC

Thanks Bobby! It's on the list! Royal edition MM will be headed to Helicon. We have a soprano's being shopped out as we speak so that can make it's way to the brewery too. Happy New Year!

#1071 4 years ago
Quoted from pream:

Keep:
Spirit, Embryon, Centaur, Fathom, Nine Ball, Beatles, Jurassic Park (Stern), Dialed Inn, Iron Maiden, Gorgar
Leave:
Family Guy, Primus, Black Knight Sword of Rage
Wishlist:
Theater of Magic, Creature, Congo, Pinbot, T2, Fishtails (lol)

Solid suggestions. Thanks for your input!

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Keep all JJP games.
Add....remaining JJP games.
And missing Jpop one's also.

I can do that.

#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

We need Thunderbirds back lol.
Keep:
Beatles, Nine Ball, Full Throttle, Flash Gordon, Jungle Queen, Frontier, Star Race, and Robo War.
Leave:
Family Guy, Primus, BK2000, BKSOR, Munsters, Houdini, Cosmic Carnival, STTNG, Tri Zone, X-Men, Earthshaker, EHOH, and Bounty Hunter.
Wishlist:
AMH, Avengers, TBL, Alien, Excalibur, TOTAN, WOZ, Junkyard, Avatar, and Maverick .

Will you where a Helicon Brewing/Starport Arcade shirt at the state championship? Haha. Solid suggestions.

#1074 4 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

TOM, TOTAN and WOZ would be great adds

Solid plan. I like you. Only asking for 3. Happy New Year!!

#1075 4 years ago

The next free play will be this coming Monday 1/6. Same details as always. This will be the last free play with 72 pins before we make room to brew again.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-january-6th-2020-tickets-88025704251
https://www.facebook.com/events/493010324667755/

Cheers,
Chris B.

#1076 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

The next free play will be this coming Monday 1/6. Same details as always. This will be the last free play with 72 pins before we make room to brew again.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-january-6th-2020-tickets-88025704251
https://www.facebook.com/events/493010324667755/
Cheers,
Chris B.

By the way, sorry I didn't write in Helicon for the TWIPY's. I voted today and saw it noticeably absent. I feel stupid for not doing that, you guys both, and everyone working for you, deserve much praise for the great combo of stuff happening at Helicon daily!

I coulda, shoulda wrote in Starport too, damn it!!!

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

By the way, sorry I didn't write in Helicon for the TWIPY's. I voted today and saw it noticeably absent. I feel stupid for not doing that, you guys both, and everyone working for you, deserve much praise for the great combo of stuff happening at Helicon daily!
I coulda, shoulda wrote in Starport too, damn it!!!

We don't need to be praised anymore than we already are. Haha. Thanks for all you do to support us Wes!!

#1078 4 years ago

This is the last Free Play before over 30 games leave Helicon Brewing! Stop down an he check out some of these rare classics!

#1079 4 years ago

The next free play is scheduled for Monday, January 20th:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-play-pinball-january-20th-2020-tickets-88858262455
https://www.facebook.com/events/3934938943199032/

It is not clear to me exactly what games will remain after the Helicon Open arrivals are removed, but it is guaranteed to be at least 35-40 excellent games in great shape.

As of this writing, all 70+ games are still at the brewery and playing great! Hopefully some folks enjoy them over this weekend while they are still here.

Cheers,
Chris B.

#1080 4 years ago

Made the trek out today with my girlfriend. Put a solid 2 hrs in straight.

Only played 5 different games total due to earning free games. Started off old at hollywood heat and bk2k. Hollywood played different than what I'm use to but I liked the change. Made the game harder without the ability to change lanes for multiplier. I also liked the divider missing on upper playfield by the #4 rollover. Made the left lock shot harder.

Bk2k played fine too. I know this game is a pita to keep running on any location. So I appreciate it when they are. Some people like new shiney. I'll take older players with signs of wear any day of the week.

I spent majority of my time camped out at maiden and kiss. Only able to get 330mill on maiden and 280mill on kiss. But earning free play kept me busy for a while.

Finished up on stranger things. Still to early to give judgement based on 3 plays. I need to better understand the rules/objectives. Wasnt able to earn a free play. Yet by play 3 I was picking up base stuff. Need more time on it.

In short, enjoyed my time there. Will need another trip just to play games I did not get to try yet plus more time on st. So many new releases, so little time....

#1081 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtkst19:

Made the trek out today with my girlfriend. Put a solid 2 hrs in straight.
Only played 5 different games total due to earning free games. Started off old at hollywood heat and bk2k. Hollywood played different than what I'm use to but I liked the change. Made the game harder without the ability to change lanes for multiplier. I also liked the divider missing on upper playfield by the #4 rollover. Made the left lock shot harder.
Bk2k played fine too. I know this game is a pita to keep running on any location. So I appreciate it when they are. Some people like new shiney. I'll take older players with signs of wear any day of the week.
I spent majority of my time camped out at maiden and kiss. Only able to get 330mill on maiden and 280mill on kiss. But earning free play kept me busy for a while.
Finished up on stranger things. Still to early to give judgement based on 3 plays. I need to better understand the rules/objectives. Wasnt able to earn a free play. Yet by play 3 I was picking up base stuff. Need more time on it.
In short, enjoyed my time there. Will need another trip just to play games I did not get to try yet plus more time on st. So many new releases, so little time....

Thanks for visiting! Hope to see you back again soon! More cool stuff to come.

1 week later
1 week later
#1083 4 years ago

Enjoyed another great visit to Helicon. There's still a ton of great games at the brewery!

1 week later
#1084 4 years ago

A good week of pinball coming up at the brewery:

Monday, 2/10: free play pinball
Friday, 2/14: Pittsburgh Pinball League night--lots of great players and fun even if not in the league
Saturday, 2/15: Monthly strike AND Stranger Things launch party tournaments

Also, Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) and Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) code has been updated and darts is back for anyone missing it during their pinball breaks.

Cheers,
Chris B.

#1085 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Friday, 2/14: Pittsburgh Pinball League night--lots of great players and fun even if not in the league
Also, Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) and Jurassic Park (Limited Edition) code has been updated and darts is back for anyone missing it during their pinball breaks.
Cheers,
Chris B.

Looking forward to Mondaaaaaaay!!!

Any idea when you guys are getting, or if, a Rick and Morty? I know Chris seemed to think it might be a couple months in.

#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Looking forward to Mondaaaaaaay!!!
Any idea when you guys are getting, or if, a Rick and Morty? I know Chris seemed to think it might be a couple months in.

At this time Rick and Morty is not on our radar. I will keep you up to date when R&M will be shipping.

#1087 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Cheers,
Chris B.

It looks like me and the boys will be down for the launch party!

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

At this time Rick and Morty is not on our radar. I will keep you up to date when R&M will be shipping.

Thanks Chris for the update! You've written the check, made the calls, and now the long wait occurs.

I do hope you guys are first in line for whatever new JJP comes out this upcoming year! *fingers crossed*!!!

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Thanks Chris for the update! You've written the check, made the calls, and now the long wait occurs.
I do hope you guys are first in line for whatever new JJP comes out this upcoming year! *fingers crossed*!!!

We are definitely first in line on JJP

#1090 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

We are definitely first in line on JJP

This is what I like to hear! Counting down the days....problem is, I've no idea how many left to count, haha!

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This is what I like to hear! Counting down the days....problem is, I've no idea how many left to count, haha!

Hopefully not too many

#1092 4 years ago

#elviras-house-of-horrors-le and Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) have both been updated to the latest code.

Free play on Monday was great once again, thanks to everyone who came out. The next free play night will be 2/24 and tickets will be posted tomorrow.

The bad news is that Dialed In, Oktoberfest, Houdini, Earthshaker, and Target Alpha have all left the brewery. The good news is that they have been relocated to Rusty Gold, a brewery in Canonsburg, PA. Definitely worth checking out!

Cheers,
Chris B.

#1093 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

The bad news is that Dialed In, Oktoberfest, Houdini, Earthshaker, and Target Alpha have all left the brewery. The good news is that they have been relocated to Rusty Gold, a brewery in Canonsburg, PA. Definitely worth checking out!
Cheers,
Chris B.

We loved the Oktoberfest. LOL

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

We loved the Oktoberfest. LOL

And the Dialed In.

Will there be new games brought in, or some things shifted about?

Always a great event!

#1095 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

Elvira's House of Horrors (Limited Edition) and Black Knight Sword of Rage (LE) have both been updated to the latest code.
Free play on Monday was great once again, thanks to everyone who came out. The next free play night will be 2/24 and tickets will be posted tomorrow.
Cheers,
Chris B.

Awesome event! Thanks Chris

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

And the Dialed In.
Will there be new games brought in, or some things shifted about?
Always a great event!

New things are always coming in. Be on the lookout for some great new titles at Helicon soon.

#1100 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

New things are always coming in. Be on the lookout for some great new titles at Helicon soon.

No StTh LE or R&M yet? Slacker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 132.00
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Palm Springs, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

11,795 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Highland Lakes, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.