123_1(88) (resized).jpeg
123_1(87) (resized).jpeg
123_1(90) (resized).jpeg
20240125_163420 (resized).jpg
jaws_date (resized).jpg
jaws_delivery (resized).jpg
elton_john3 (resized).jpg
elton_john2 (resized).jpg
There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 34.
#501 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Man I was just visiting family right in Robinson -- I wanted to stop by but couldn't make the time. I'm in town a few times a year, I look forward to seeing your collection!

Bummer. Hope to see you here. I am sure you will be impressed with the games at Helicon. It's a top notch collection and Chrisb is a class act. Let us know when you are going to stop out. I always like to meet our customers especially pinsiders! Cheers.

#502 5 years ago

Oktoberfest incoming tomorrow. Stop in and check out the latest offering from American Pinball!

#503 5 years ago

Helicon arrival!

Thank you Abel Electronics for the game and awesome support over the last 5 years!

123951(36) (resized).jpg123951(36) (resized).jpg123951(37) (resized).jpg123951(37) (resized).jpg
#504 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Thank you Abel Electronics for the game and awesome support over the last 5 years!

Awesome! I'll be in tomorrow evening to play. In the meantime, looking forward to reviews from those who get a chance to play before then.

#505 5 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Awesome! I'll be in tomorrow evening to play. In the meantime, looking forward to reviews from those who get a chance to play before then.

Tomorrow I am taking some of our employees along with some special guests to Avengers End Game. We are stopping at Helicon. I will be dressed up as Doctor Strange. See you there.

20190423_122740 (resized).jpg20190423_122740 (resized).jpg
#506 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Tomorrow I am taking some of our employees along with some special guests to Avengers End Game. We are stopping at Helicon. I will be dressed up as Doctor Strange. See you there. [quoted image]

What time you stopping by?

#507 5 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

What time you stopping by?

7 ish.

#508 5 years ago

My wife and in I our traditional attire.

20190425_162154 (resized).jpg20190425_162154 (resized).jpg

#509 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

My wife and in our traditional attire.
[quoted image]

She sure makes you look good!!

#510 5 years ago

OMG, ChrisB, that picture is a riot. All you need is to dye your hair and beard white and you're there. Great owners of a great establishment. Hope to make it back to Helicon in two weeks when I'm in the city for work.

#511 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

My wife and in our traditional attire.
[quoted image]

By chance you a member of the German Club (aka Teutonia Maennerchor) in Deutschtown (Pittsburgh)?
http://www.pghmannerchor.com/

#512 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Tomorrow I am taking some of our employees along with some special guests to Avengers End Game. We are stopping at Helicon. I will be dressed up as Doctor Strange. See you there. [quoted image]

The Endgame has begun!

A3A6908D-F688-4E57-9DEE-C40ECC2027E9 (resized).jpegA3A6908D-F688-4E57-9DEE-C40ECC2027E9 (resized).jpeg
Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#513 5 years ago

After Endgame , back to Pinball, I’ll be over soon

799DB960-FE0E-4E8F-BBDA-1616EDA91913 (resized).jpeg799DB960-FE0E-4E8F-BBDA-1616EDA91913 (resized).jpeg
#514 5 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

OMG, ChrisB, that picture is a riot. All you need is to dye your hair and beard white and you're there. Great owners of a great establishment. Hope to make it back to Helicon in two weeks when I'm in the city for work.

Had Chris at Chronic Town this past week. We had limited time but next time we will meet up. Cheers Joe!

#515 5 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

She sure makes you look good!!

Hah in more ways than you can imagine!

#516 5 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Hey thanks Joe! I have spent a lot of time in Oktoberfest tents in Munich and was pretty excited for this game. Will be good to see you again lots of new games since you were here last.

Cheers!
Chris

#517 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

By chance you a member of the German Club (aka Teutonia Maennerchor) in Deutschtown (Pittsburgh)?
http://www.pghmannerchor.com/

I am not. Wish I had the time. The local fan club for my favorite football team, Bayern Munich, meets there to watch all of the games but I have yet to make it out...

#518 5 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

I am not. Wish I had the time. The local fan club for my favorite football team, Bayern Munich, meets there to watch all of the games but I have yet to make it out...

I think it's a big deal to join. Like you need to know people, get vetted, kind of a thing.

#519 5 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I think it's a big deal to join. Like you need to know people, get vetted, kind of a thing.

Yes and no .... you need to know a member that will vouch for you and then you go to the initiation meeting and that's the gist of it! I joined for the beer selection alone but came to find that the events they hold and food they have is really good. Basically $10 a month to be a member and anything you do for the club is volunteer basis.

OK apologies for sidetracking the thread .... back to Helicon!

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Yes and no .... you need to know a member that will vouch for you and then you go to the initiation meeting and that's the gist of it! I joined for the beer selection alone but came to find that the events they hold and food they have is really good. Basically $10 a month to be a member and anything you do for the club is volunteer basis.
OK apologies for sidetracking the thread .... back to Helicon!

All good information on there. They may need some pins!

A lot of visitors today. Again I'll be there around 7 with the Starport Crew aka Spider Girl, Black Widow, The Wasp and Dr. Strange.

#521 4 years ago

Great visit for all our contest winners and staff at Helicon Brewing. Oktoberfest was a hit amongst all our guests.

Also, good to see you again Bobby. It's always a pleasure to see you and your wife at the brewery. Thanks for the support!

20190426_205304 (resized).jpg20190426_205304 (resized).jpg
#522 4 years ago

The next free play pinball night at the brewery has been scheduled for Monday, May 13th, 4pm-11pm:

https://www.eventbrite.com/o/helicon-brewing-18060469475

Please note: The last two free play nights have sold out at the door. Tickets will not be available at the door if they sell out online.

#523 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

The next free play pinball night at the brewery has been scheduled for Monday, May 13th, 4pm-11pm:
https://www.eventbrite.com/o/helicon-brewing-18060469475
Please note: The last two free play nights have sold out at the door. Tickets will not be available at the door if they sell out online.

Also CCR will be back in action for this event. The game will be set to head to head play so bring a friend!

#524 4 years ago

For those without Facebook. #delt here are the details

Screenshot_20190430-183529_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190430-183529_Facebook (resized).jpg
#525 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

[quoted image]

Thanks! Not a Facebook guy so much appreciated
Will def drop by if I can. I might even try to stop by tonight to get some Alice Cooper action. I'm really considering buying that game but need a little more time. It totally caught me off guard.

#526 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I have had lots of feedback from non-facebook users, so I will always write up all of the details in the eventbrite ticket area and then copy and paste it into the facebook event. Cheers!

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thanks! Not a Facebook guy so much appreciated
Will def drop by if I can. I might even try to stop by tonight to get some Alice Cooper action. I'm really considering buying that game but need a little more time. It totally caught me off guard.

Let us know what you think. We value your feedback Delt. Thanks for supporting us!!

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from chrisb:

I have had lots of feedback from non-facebook users, so I will always write up all of the details in the eventbrite ticket area and then copy and paste it into the facebook event. Cheers!

Thank you for that. Cheers!

#529 4 years ago

Black Knight SOR Launch Party this Saturday! Stop in and check out the newest offering from Stern along with our other new additions!

FB_IMG_1556791825676 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1556791825676 (resized).jpg
#530 4 years ago

Has Wonka, or anything new since Oktoberfest and ACNC arrived, landed at Helicon, yet?

#531 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Has Wonka, or anything new since Oktoberfest and ACNC arrived, landed at Helicon, yet?

Wow, it’s hard to keep the public happy.

#532 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

My daughters kicking it at Helicon late night. Literally kicking. What a great crowd tonight!! Thanks for coming out!
[quoted image]

Smacked my knee at least 3 times on that cup holder.

#533 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Wow, it’s hard to keep the public happy.

What are you talking about?? Chris mentioned a few specific games would be there soon - just trying to plan my trip over there. Explain to me, what's wrong with asking?

#534 4 years ago

Hi Guys! I've been insanely busy. Games are shipping to us today but they are not Wonka's yet. Hopefully those will arrive soon. Along with Black Knight SOR LE also arriving soon.

CCR 2 player head to head is incoming first. Also will be switching out some classics for another small refresher.

Attach0(1) (resized).jpgAttach0(1) (resized).jpg
#535 4 years ago

Wonka's not on the line yet so if he had one that would be quite the accomplishment. All kidding aside just go and don't wait, the collection is insane and the beer is incredible.

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Wonka's not on the line yet so if he had one that would be quite the accomplishment. All kidding aside just go and don't wait, the collection is insane and the beer is incredible.

Might be insane, ya never know. Thanks for the kind words Eric! We are glad you are enjoying the collection of games. More to come...

#537 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericc123:

Doesn't need to be on the line - I think he can get things that commoners like us cannot. And I've been there a lot lately. It's just not close to me at all and it's difficult to schedule, especially with having three kids on three different baseball teams. And you're right about the beer - that double IPA that was fantastic! Hope it comes back.

#538 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Doesn't need to be on the line - I think he can get things that commoners like us cannot. And I've been there a lot lately. It's just not close to me at all and it's difficult to schedule, especially with having three kids on three different baseball teams. And you're right about the beer - that double IPA that was fantastic! Hope it comes back.

Soccer, baseball, dance all incoming for my kids so I certainly feel your pain timewise. I appreciate you stopping in and supporting the location. As far as the double IPA, I'll ask Chrisb and report back. Bring the kids out sometime. I have my girls there a lot. They love Pinball!!

Cheers!

#539 4 years ago

Anyone want Drac at Helicon? Just did a full teardown. Plays incredible.

20190510_091150 (resized).jpg20190510_091150 (resized).jpg
#540 4 years ago

Also the only location you can play 2 player head to head Cosmic Cart Racing!

123951(40) (resized).jpg123951(40) (resized).jpg
#541 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Anyone want Drac at Helicon? Just did a full teardown. Plays incredible. [quoted image]

This would be pretty sweet! I'd also love maybe a TOTAN, CV or TOM.

Also on my list of desired games I don't own.....the Hobbit and WOZ.

Looking forward to Monday!!

#542 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This would be pretty sweet! I'd also love maybe a TOTAN, CV or TOM.
Also on my list of desired games I don't own.....the Hobbit and WOZ.
Looking forward to Monday!!

All of those games are certainly in our catalog. These games will absolutely filter through Helicon at some juncture. I'll keep everyone up to date on the exchanges at Helicon!

Thanks for your support. See you Monday!

#543 4 years ago

Bsd is a great addition and that Congo that recently came in is pine of the nicest I've seen.

I'm going to try and stop by this weekend. Monday is a no go unfortunately due to work.

Doesn't get better than this place. Awaiting the return of your best beer imo (Ras weat ale). Double IPA is my go to now

#544 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Bsd is a great addition and that Congo that recently came in is pine of the nicest I've seen.
I'm going to try and stop by this weekend. Monday is a no go unfortunately due to work.
Doesn't get better than this place. Awaiting the return of your best beer imo (Ras weat ale). Double IPA is my go to now

Raspberry wheat is on tap. Dracula will be delivered hopefully this evening. Thanks for the kind words Delt. I honestly do have one Congo that is nicer than that one. =)

Working on another Congo now.

20190510_091306 (resized).jpg20190510_091306 (resized).jpg20190510_091336 (resized).jpg20190510_091336 (resized).jpg20190510_085434 (resized).jpg20190510_085434 (resized).jpg20190510_085438 (resized).jpg20190510_085438 (resized).jpg20190510_085426 (resized).jpg20190510_085426 (resized).jpg20190510_085422 (resized).jpg20190510_085422 (resized).jpg
#545 4 years ago

Just checked a list. We have 7 Congo's

#546 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Just checked a list. We have 7 Congo's

Now you are just showing off

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Now you are just showing off

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be showing off. Sorry Bobby.

#548 4 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula has been added to the Helicon line up! Check it out for Mother's Day or our Free Play Event this Monday. There are a handful of tickets available for this event so if you are considering it, I will guarantee it will be sold out.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom who flip the silver ball!

#549 4 years ago

I got to play Congo for the first time there a couple weeks ago, that is a fun pin, glad it's there!

#550 4 years ago
Quoted from yatch11:

I got to play Congo for the first time there a couple weeks ago, that is a fun pin, glad it's there!

Thanks yatch!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 42.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 49.99
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 1,059.00
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 189.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

There are 1,665 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/helicon-brewing-just-outside-pittsburgh-pa/page/11?hl=yatch11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.