IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #71 Gerry's first comments Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #92 Lost of pictures and one video Posted by solarvalue (4 years ago)

Post #143 News about current production Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #236 Stream announcement Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #247 Podcast on game. Posted by bingopodcast (4 years ago)

Post #263 Twitch link Posted by frolic (4 years ago)

Post #374 Software update Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Post #733 Adjusting difficulty Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 4 years ago

Thanks for the stream.

I think it's a great looking game, with the city as a 'world under the glass', some nice loops and ramps and the crane. I hop to find one to play someday here in the Netherlands (or Belgium of Germany or so). If I really like it, I might buy one. I've never bought a NIB game before, and I can't spend that much money without playing it first, but I do like the idea of having a good game (that what it looks like to me) and have possibility to change modules to have other games as well.

#146 4 years ago

That mini playfield had more on it than some full games

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

Super packed. 2 magnets, multiple diverters, a pop, bunches of stand-ups, 2 ramps and that crane! Extremely versatile and works perfectly. I've been amazed at how well.
My daughters have been playing pretty much non-stop today... I have to beg them to let me join in.
As far as making games with it... I might have an idea or two... But gotta finish one thing before moving to the next, haha!

And lots of buildings with (all of them individually controlled?) lights.

#249 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I just recorded an interview with my daughter about Heist for my podcast: http://foramusementonly.libsyn.com/episode-466-heist-p3-game-interview-with-ava-baldridge-3-26-20
She's a big fan, and we have a discussion about the game, the software (and theories about how certain things work), the shots, the upper flipper assembly, and more. I've interviewed her several times over the years, and it's always a fun time.

I liked the interview.
It's a nice thing to have to release the imprisoned characters to be able to start that mode again. Makes sense, and it gives you choices. If I understand correctly: you can just let a thief 'rot in jail' and play the other modes, but if you want all modes to be available, you'll have to free the thief(s) out of jail. So the more modes you haven't finished, the less modes are available, so you'll feel the need to free them more, right?

For the European market: there's RS-pinball in Austria (http://www.rs-pinball.at/produkt/p3-heist-fg/) but for now only e pre-order option without the full price is on their site. That'll change I suppose. Not sure if they'll have a demo-game so you can play it there? Even though Austria is to far away to go and test it, I hope they'll have one for customers to play.

Ministry of pinball (https://www.ministryofpinball.nl ) says on their site that they're selling a Multimorphic game, but not specified which one and it's not in stock.

It would be nice if Pinball Universe would be a distributor as well, for they're big and they often bring games to pinball-events. (and they're located closer to me )

1 week later
#316 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

I don't like bare open playfields. i thinks its not my kind of thing.

That is strange indeed.....I'm sorry Gerry, but I had to do a quick side by side starting from the top of the slingshots to make it comparable.

SideBySideMMCustom_vs_Heist (resized).PNGSideBySideMMCustom_vs_Heist (resized).PNG
#317 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Haven't watched yet, but looks like a new stream here:
https://m.twitch.tv/videos/583547464

Great, some new camera views. I'll watch a bit of it.

#319 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballwil:

What's your point, you can't mix apples with oranges.
P3 is a totally different and unique pinball concept.
I don't understand the comparison.

The point is that you said you don't like open playfields. It's no problem if you don't like the P3 platform, but I wonder why you keep repeating it here. Saying it's because of the open playfield is strange.
That said: I think it's better to judge the game after playing it and seeing it in real life.

Quoted from solarvalue:

Haven't watched yet, but looks like a new stream here:
https://m.twitch.tv/videos/583547464

About the stream: it does give a better view because the monitor seems less bright, so the upper playfield less dark, than in the other streams.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sven.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic?tu=sven and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.