IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #71 Gerry's first comments Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #92 Lost of pictures and one video Posted by solarvalue (4 years ago)

Post #143 News about current production Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #236 Stream announcement Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #247 Podcast on game. Posted by bingopodcast (4 years ago)

Post #263 Twitch link Posted by frolic (4 years ago)

Post #374 Software update Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Post #733 Adjusting difficulty Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#233 4 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I honestly hope each and every single one of you purchase a P3 from Gerry after this. I'll be watching

Already did and the Heist kit will here in a couple of weeks. Doesn't bother me that you don't like the artwork, I do and it's been a long time since I've been this excited for a new game.

#255 4 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Hmmm, UPS shipping notice from Texas in my email...

Me too. Delivery date in four days. Thank you, Gerry and Multimorphic

#280 4 years ago

Arrived yesterday, late afternoon. Multimorphic had them ready to go and I'm very pleased with the quick delivery, especially during a very difficult time in our country and world.

Many thanks, Gerry and company.

25% (resized).png25% (resized).png
#292 4 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

But I will tell you this. There is no way we could have made this game with all the features and gameplay ideas we had without the awesome P3 system to build on. Like we've always said, you can do almost anything you want physically over the entire playfield space, you just have to engineer things differently over the LCD.

I was thinking some upside down pop bumpers suspended over the LCD would be really cool with screen animations underneath them. Explosions and such.
And I love that pinball people are writing homemade code for completely new games using the same playfields. Passionate pinball people writing the code, not some 8 to 5 clock watching, working stiff.

Sorry for the delay in posting box opening pictures of Heist but I hope to have them today.

2 months later
#432 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'm not a huge fan of the extra flipper button. Admittedly, I have not put much time on Heist yet, but in general I'm not crazy about having to learn a new control scheme for one game.

I agree. Would love to see a code option for single button play. That said I have little to complain about as Heist is the best game I've play in a decade.

1 week later
#465 3 years ago
Quoted from Sjsilver:

Tonight my buddy Phil is bringing his Rig over and we are gonna stream Heist! Watch Phil blow up massive scores and watch me try to distract from my lackluster pinball skills with Heist Facts!
6pm CDT. Twitch.tv/spacecitypinball.
[quoted image]

Kick his ass with facts!

3 weeks later
#512 3 years ago

I updated the new code on Heist last night and it is fantastic. Great improvements and so much fun.
Thanks, Gerry.

2 weeks later
#549 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I wish I knew of a P3 I could see and play near me. Is there any way of locating an owner or business near me so that I can learn more?

Your Pinside avatar has your location hidden. You will need to change that in your personal settings. If you do that, one of us might be able to invite you over.

2 weeks later
#606 3 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

New to the Heist club and loving the game, but having a few issues. Any suggestions greatly appreciated...
1. I'm having issues with a lot of left inner loop SDTM. Almost all fast shots into the gallery, shoot around and result in an immediate drain.
2. During the cat burglar mode, my crane doesn't pick up the ball from the right habitrail. It wiggles and tries for a few seconds but then gives up and continues without it. It has worked at least once, but thats about it.
3. Getting a lot of rejects trying to shoot the jail from the right flipper. Good shots seem to just get hung up a lot and rattle out.

Contact the P-3 support team. They have outstanding tech people and with quick responses.
https://www.multimorphic.com/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.