IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #71 Gerry's first comments Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #92 Lost of pictures and one video Posted by solarvalue (4 years ago)

Post #143 News about current production Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #236 Stream announcement Posted by gstellenberg (4 years ago)

Post #247 Podcast on game. Posted by bingopodcast (4 years ago)

Post #263 Twitch link Posted by frolic (4 years ago)

Post #374 Software update Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Post #733 Adjusting difficulty Posted by gstellenberg (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#193 4 years ago

Hey.. gstellenberg … are you offering any layaway plans. ;D
half joking. Wish this damn economy wasn't sh1t so I could sell some stock to fund a Heist module.
It'll be better by Easter; right?

#214 4 years ago

The troll in this thread... is in Illinois… never mind - cooler head; best to not feed the troll.
In all seriousness; who comes into a thread and spouts garbage and trash about a game he's never played based upon preconceived notation's of what a pinball machine is. He probably owns a 1up pinball machine and thinks it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I have played both the Heist and CCR career mode... and look forward to putting one on Layway when the economy gets better.

1 week later
#300 3 years ago

Not so sure tbh. I'm picturing sliding out the Polycarbonate sheet above the LCD... sliding in the Pop Bumper assembly... and sliding in a smaller ploycarbonate sheet. That sounds pretty easy to me.
That said; I have no idea what the final solution will be.

If they can do it like the hidden third flipper; then kudo's to Multimorphic's engineering people... cause that's pretty damn cool.

2 weeks later
#358 3 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

ow I'm going to be that guy with the low-rent janky P3,

There's always one. How can you buy a high tech machine an NOT have the back box animated?

Honestly; I choose the monitor upgrade over CCR1.0 because I like the idea of the machine having even more screens. I mean; come on... what pinball machine comes "stock" with at least 3 LCDs in it? Cannon Lagoon; that's who.

I totally think the monitor is worth it... because I don't have to concern myself with art not matching the final game. Whenever Gerry invents OLED side art for a reasonable price I'm totally down with it. (tehhehehe)

CCR does use the Backbox LCD for sure. Lexy is mainly static - I think - IIRC. I don't know what or how Heist uses the back box display as I haven't taken the time to watch the streams/videos... because I don't want to be depressed about the covid screwing my chances.

Now that CCR2.0 is out; I'm probably going to revisit that decision. I think I'll buy Heist first; then CCR. May need to convert that old IT RACK into a Multimorphic storage rack.

1 month later
#397 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What are some examples are things the machine does that no other machine has done?

Internet gameplay. Multimorphic was first. CCR and heads up. Others are "reportedly" playing catchup.

Magnetic, easily swap-able Artwork

One handed pinball play.

No hold flippers as a game mode?!

Really; the only thing P3 has in common with other games of this era is the fact is a 1x1/16" ball bearing rolling around on the play surface. Everything else is new and upgraded.

4 weeks later
#447 3 years ago

If those millennials would stop going to covid parties... and Goldman sacks would stop downgrading tech stocks... I could also get my Heist order in.
Alas... nether look like a realistic option right now... so I need to remain in a holding pattern. <Sigh>

4 weeks later
#519 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

Make the P3 $7k and it might gain a following.

Downvoted because I assume you haven't actually looked at a P3 in any detail.
The amount of engineering and custom parts in this machine are easily 2x to 3x what's in any modern pinball game.
The economies of scale and the bom cost of this machine would make it impossible to reach the 7k price point. Maybe if we were ordering 10,000s of these machines as consumers... but not in the current COViD climate.

2 weeks later
#552 3 years ago
Quoted from ThisNotes4U:

I'm sure Gerry is already working on it.

Honestly; I hope not.
Multimorphic resources need to be spent on the a killer theme like R&M so the P3 becomes the title to have.
A game like you describe would have limited resale and volume appeal; which would be a very bad idea (IMHO) for young company like Multimorphic.

Personally; a group of experts in those areas would be better suited to do such a title as a 3rd party game.

#556 3 years ago

You guys area making my point for me. As I stated; I don't want Multimorphic spending resources on such a game... but beleive "experts" or "interested" third parties should.

3 months later
#664 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

For those wanting USB access outside the cabinet for updates and/or USB headphone support, we also just listed a USB button box option on our site.
https://www.multimorphic.com/store/accessories/3-button-button-box-housing/

I don't recall... did the monitor update add a cabling option down to just inside the front door?
Or do updates; still require backbox access?
Trying to decide if I need this update or not.

I can relate. This mousey-looking guy said "No more testing for you tonight, Papa!"

You didn't translate that right...
Pretty sure he was asking you "why you haven't shipped a Heist PF to Zitt?"

#670 3 years ago

I'm sure he'd be happier to see you pick one up in person.

F.Covid!

#678 3 years ago
Quoted from HEAD_boss_HOG:

My Ex Wife sold my P3 out from under me while i was at work, before the divorce... so that's why I am now without.

ZOMG... I have some choice words...
I think I'd be in prison right now if my lovely wife decided to do that.
Glad she's your X now... can you warn the rest of us if she tries to re-marry?

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballShoppe:

make a P3 a Spotify Connect device

There is a Dev kit... make you're own jukebox which works with any PF!

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

SSilver full on dick move! Sorry Kev, I LOL’ed

D-move - sure... but entertaining yeap!

1 week later
#715 3 years ago

TJ is awesome... wait; what are we talking about again?
I haven't visited with my Friends in Round Rock since Feb.
COVID is the sux

1 week later
#731 3 years ago

Multimorphic likes to program "tough games". No gimme multiballs in their games.

I think it's because Gerry is way too good of a player... then he "hacks" back doors into his games so he gets better scores when playing against noobs. Ok, that was an joke - but with the new twitch connect feature... maybe?

1 week later
#747 3 years ago

Nah, they just both shop in Ocean City.

LOL!
Great find. Gotta make you raise an eyebrow or two.
I'm wondering if there is a Heist DLC in the future with TheRock doing voice acting for The character.

1 year later
#848 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Does anybody have a snapshot or list of the pre 1.0 settings?

Sjsilver should put top men on this... you know before the flood gates on Monday.

Actually; strike that... why can't you do this yourself?
You can install the earlier version; infact, if you like it so much - just stay on that version indefinitely.
If you really want the new code with old settings; can't you grab those snap shots and do it yours?

Not trying to be combative; just generally asking why you can't do it yourself?

#851 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Anybody got a Heist V0.8.1 laying around that they could upload to a dropbox or google drive?

I don't think it works that way. Most games are tied to your P3.
I forget how it works... but at least for the secondary games (IE not the original title for the game); you have to "build" the software on their server before it can be installed/activated on your game.
IE I think my CCR might not be tied to my game; but Sorcerer's Apprentice is.

That said; it sounds like goldpins is gonna take care of you.
Push comes to shove; file a ticket with Mulitmorphic.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 17.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 12.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy
Plastics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zitt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic?tu=Zitt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.