Heist-Update_HD_V3 (resized).jpg
F9759C57-28C7-4028-A4AC-48E1F9698091 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

OK, I'll be the first to say it, "You son of a bitch! I'm in!"

It's a heist game, they definitely need to steal that quote and put it in the game.
Maybe it's is there already. Have an assemble-the-crew mode and each character says "You son of a bitch! I'm in!" as you collect them. It would be a nice nod to Spooky and Rick and Morty.

#52 4 years ago

Looks good Gerry, like you, handsome soab!

#53 4 years ago
Quoted from DK:

I’ve been on the search for a Lexi locally to play and possibly buy so seeing this makes me more tempted!

Do it!

#54 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This looks cool for what it is and has probably maxed out the platform

This is huge step forward but there's no way that this has maxed out the platform. If there is one thing Multimorphic has shown us, they will continue to innovate. Heaps more to come...the value of the P3 just keeps getting better with every release.

#55 4 years ago

They have shown a concept of the floating pop bumper that could go on the lower 2/3 of the playfield. Look forward to seeing that come to life along with other lower playfield add ons

#56 4 years ago

Whys yancy so anti?

#57 4 years ago

Lots of goodness in this game. On this style of game with lots of little areas to aim, controllable diverters, shots that appear and disappear, shots that have a physical feel etc, it is important to me for the shots to feel smooth and for the game to have solid flow. That can really only be determined from shooting it so hope to play one this Summer. Way to go Team Multimorphic.

#58 4 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

They have shown a concept of the floating pop bumper that could go on the lower 2/3 of the playfield. Look forward to seeing that come to life along with other lower playfield add ons

And it’s already been pointed out— typically many games don’t have much in the lower two/third, you just dont realize it because the p3 Actually has a divide there . But adding the scoops and the wall targets... Yes it’s always the same lower but I think that’s a fair trade off for a swappable system.

The integration of collecting cash from the atm on the screen is pretty cool sounding as well, and I love the ability to show dynamic art which looks well integrated here.

It’s not a traditional table, and def not a virtual pinball. I don’t know if a term has been coined to incapsulate it?

#59 4 years ago

Why do the flippers and slings look like they have the long stems coming from them? When you play the game you see the flippers and slings but not the long stems, which are probably under the playfield or they would cause ball traps. Gerry you around?
B54E3757-90AC-4673-AE82-6D8FA1DF4F0A.jpegB54E3757-90AC-4673-AE82-6D8FA1DF4F0A.jpeg

#60 4 years ago

the screen is underneath nothing can go down and I believe the coils are under the apron and these are the actuating arms

#61 4 years ago

Have wanted a P3 from launch as it was obvious this is the sort of gameplay experience that was possible. But I didn’t really want to be an early adopter from a manufacturing/technology stand point.

I would order one today.....but the $AUD has collapsed and this will be over aud$20k here I think. But once this corona crap is done and dusted, I’m in baby.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Why do the flippers and slings look like they have the long stems coming from them? When you play the game you see the flippers and slings but not the long stems, which are probably under the playfield or they would cause ball traps. Gerry you around?
[quoted image]

Quoted from swinks:

the screen is underneath nothing can go down and I believe the coils are under the apron and these are the actuating arms

Not Gerry, but I can answer, everything down by the screen either floats, or is mounted above the screen. Swinks is correct, those are the arms that actuate the flings and flippers. They can't trap the ball because the ball goes underneath them.

#63 4 years ago

So the crane is very versatile. It extends/pulls back, it rises/falls, moves left/right, picks up and drops the ball, holds ball in place, and the drop target on top flips down. That is super cool and once it get extensively programmed into the game, may be the best toy ever. How well it is engineered, will sell this game. Gerry is taking big risks with Multimorphic and this looks like it is about to pay off. Only device this game is missing is his 8 ball locking mechanism.
31188C7B-A234-42C5-BE77-10A1E85D0EA7 (resized).jpeg31188C7B-A234-42C5-BE77-10A1E85D0EA7 (resized).jpeg6C4DDDD8-25F2-45F6-A772-AECD868457C3 (resized).jpeg6C4DDDD8-25F2-45F6-A772-AECD868457C3 (resized).jpeg

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Whys yancy so anti?

How many of your 100+ pins are a P3?

#65 4 years ago

Cool theme, I'm impressed, but not 10k impressed

#66 4 years ago

Always been a big fan of this company. I have seen the future of pinball,.........

#67 4 years ago

The Crane is awesome! Now that’s what a great mech should looks like. Looks super solid and well built.

#68 4 years ago

Congratulations Gerry and the Multimorphic team. This looks amazing.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

...Yes it’s always the same lower but I think that’s a fair trade off for a swappable system...

Actually, there is nothing locked in about the lower section of the playfield. It was a top priority when designing this game to bring more mechanical ball interaction further down the PF, and I would argue that with the crane we have some of the widest variety of short shots in any pinball machine ever. But we also prioritized backwards compatibility with our lower PF mech design in order to keep PF swap time as low as possible for all 4 of our upper playfield modules.

But that being said, every module on the lower playfield can be swapped, and any game designer can design the lower playfield however they want, as long as they reengineer traditional mech designs to float over the playfield. We broke the line with the crane and the backwards compatible upper flipper side module, future designs can and will add variety to the lower playfield in other ways. That’s the beauty of this completely modular system.

#70 4 years ago

Who is going to be the first to stream this?

#71 4 years ago

Wow, fun day. We're loving all of the enthusiasm for this game. Stephen and crew really knocked it out of the park!

We were obviously hoping to show this game at TPF, and we even had a bunch of NIB machines ready to sell off the showroom floor. Extra big thanks to those of you who purchased the game today. It's a super tough time for everybody, and we appreciate you believing in us.

We worked our collective butts off to make sure that the worldwide supply chain issues didn't affect our launch window, and we succeeded. Playfields are already shipping. While hosting a bunch of people to do a stream isn't possible due to the current health concerns, we hope to work with some of our early customers and get some streams and/or gameplay videos out so you can all see how the game plays. (spoiler: it's fantastic!) I hope to borrow a streaming rig myself. So maybe I'll be able to get some footage too.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Who is going to be the first to stream

Don't know if I'll be first, but I'll be streaming it tomorrow late morning/early afternoon. On Youtube under Nicholas Baldridge. Just got everything set back up tonight. I received my copy today! Super fun and hard to put down thus far... but that's how I feel about most P3 games. Hopefully some of you will be able to see tomorrow, and thankfully, since it's Youtube, it'll be available to watch after the fact.

I'll be streaming this and some CCR 2.0 this weekend (and maybe even a new build of my game for the P3).

#73 4 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

Wow, fun day. We're loving all of the enthusiasm for this game. Stephen and crew really knocked it out of the park!
We were obviously hoping to show this game at TPF, and we even had a bunch of NIB machines ready to sell off the showroom floor. Extra big thanks to those of you who purchased the game today. It's a super tough time for everybody, and we appreciate you believing in us.
We worked our collective butts off to make sure that the worldwide supply chain issues didn't affect our launch window, and we succeeded. Playfields are already shipping. While hosting a bunch of people to do a stream isn't possible due to the current health concerns, we hope to work with some of our early customers and get some streams and/or gameplay videos out so you can all see how the game plays. (spoiler: it's fantastic!) I hope to borrow a streaming rig myself. So maybe I'll be able to get some footage too.
- Gerry

What’s the current lead time on production?

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What’s the current lead time on production?

Best guess right now is about 3-4 weeks. The biggest unknown is working restrictions due to virus concerns.

- Gerry

#75 4 years ago

Looks amazing. This game is the first p3 game to get me thinking about what games I should sell to grab one well done. I’m also a huge fan of bank robbery themed movies so that’s a win!

#76 4 years ago

I am a huge fan of this game. And the rest of the system.

#77 4 years ago

keen to see some video

#78 4 years ago

I sure hope those 6 drops that are all multicolored at some point then into a red and blue police siren like the top of a car. That’s a given hopefully.

#79 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

I sure hope those 6 drops that are all multicolored at some point then into a red and blue police siren like the top of a car. That’s a given hopefully.

Definitely can be done - there’s a multiball mode in Lexus Lightspeed that does exactly that

#80 4 years ago

Looks great

#81 4 years ago

What an awesome looking game. I'm poor now, but some day...

For now I'll add it to my wishlist.

#82 4 years ago

This looks by far to be the best offering from P3. Congrats to the team on making a game that looks to bridge the gap between traditional pinball and P3. Keep it up!

#83 4 years ago

I’ve been waiting for a new module!

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from bingopodcast:

I received my copy today!

Swap those playfields!

P3 Playfield Swap.gifP3 Playfield Swap.gif

#85 4 years ago

Ordered!

Good thing I just got the CCR module too, to keep me busy while waiting.

The new 2.0 code for CCR is really sweet - whole new game from what I had played last year at Pintastic.

#86 4 years ago

Is there any reason why ramp entrances can’t extend over the screen?

#87 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is there any reason why ramp entrances can’t extend over the screen?

They could but they’d block the scoops And walls above the screen where the ramp went over , and interfere with ball tracking for a Small portion of the screen most likely as the IR grid is criss cross above the screen. But you could def do it..

76 likes so far, I’d say this title is definitely garnered some interest! Nice job multimorphic !

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

76 likes so far, I’d say this title is definitely garnered some interest! Nice job multimorphic !

I'm with you, though reckon they would of had a heap more likes and deposits if armed with a video and hi-res picture at launch

#89 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Swap those playfields

Already done, as well as the third flipper installation. Easy and straightforward as you'd expect. I was shocked at how many things were on the playfield, magnets, diverters, gates, the crane, a spinner, a couple of ramps, a pop - really quite a lot in the upper 1/3 area.

Hitting the upper loop multiple times is -extremely- satisfying.

#90 4 years ago

Glad somebody had the balls to release something during all this nonsense

#91 4 years ago

Hope to play a p3 game one day
Heist looks great!

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

I'm with you, though reckon they would of had a heap more likes and deposits if armed with a video and hi-res picture at launch

There's a teaser video in the first post and here's another short video:

Plenty of pictures out there, did you see the Pinball News and TWIP articles:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/heist-revealed-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2020/03/20/heist-revealed/

Heist-2188x3317-1 (resized).pngHeist-2188x3317-1 (resized).png03-heist-892x1024 (resized).jpg03-heist-892x1024 (resized).jpgScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-1.32.13-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-1.32.13-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-12.10.02-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-12.10.02-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-1.10.44-PM (resized).pngScreen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-1.10.44-PM (resized).pngP1070408 (resized).jpgP1070408 (resized).jpgP1070423 (resized).jpgP1070423 (resized).jpgP1070388 (resized).jpgP1070388 (resized).jpgIMGP7086 (resized).jpgIMGP7086 (resized).jpgIMGP7084 (resized).jpgIMGP7084 (resized).jpg02B07476-40E7-468B-B0B4-587FD28DDC1B (resized).jpg02B07476-40E7-468B-B0B4-587FD28DDC1B (resized).jpg04-heist (resized).jpg04-heist (resized).jpg18-heist-1024x689 (resized).jpg18-heist-1024x689 (resized).jpg17-heist-1024x675 (resized).jpg17-heist-1024x675 (resized).jpg14-heist-1024x644 (resized).jpg14-heist-1024x644 (resized).jpg12-heist-1024x680 (resized).jpg12-heist-1024x680 (resized).jpg08-heist-1024x673 (resized).jpg08-heist-1024x673 (resized).jpg07-heist-1024x683 (resized).jpg07-heist-1024x683 (resized).jpg06-heist-1024x631 (resized).jpg06-heist-1024x631 (resized).jpg
#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

OK, I'll be the first to say it, "You son of a bitch! I'm in!"

"You son of a bitch I'm in!"

#94 4 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

And it’s already been pointed out— typically many games don’t have much in the lower two/third, you just dont realize it because the p3 Actually has a divide there . But adding the scoops and the wall targets... Yes it’s always the same lower but I think that’s a fair trade off for a swappable system.
The integration of collecting cash from the atm on the screen is pretty cool sounding as well, and I love the ability to show dynamic art which looks well integrated here.
It’s not a traditional table, and def not a virtual pinball. I don’t know if a term has been coined to incapsulate it?

It's a hybrid pin. Half vid half mechanical

#95 4 years ago

No doubt this is the recipe for success! Keep creating games like this Gerry and your sales will soar!

#96 4 years ago

Love everything about this Heist module.

And I know it’s been said to death, but imagine a good licensed theme with good video assets on this platform. It’s literally made for it.

2-3 great modules in a row and this platform really starts to take off IMO.

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Uh yeah, like any game that has stuff on more than a third of the playfield.

I guess AFM isn’t real pinball.

On a side note, this game has more stuff packed into the top 1/3rd than most Sterns have over the entire playfield.

#98 4 years ago

Looks really cool and fun, unfortunately I have never seen even a single one of these P3 systems here in Sweden. Would love to try them.

#99 4 years ago

World under the glass!

#100 4 years ago

Great job Gerry and Team. This looks great. I placed my order yesterday and can’t wait to get it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 20.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic/page/2?hl=vpv1rgin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.