Heist-Update_HD_V3 (resized).jpg
F9759C57-28C7-4028-A4AC-48E1F9698091 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 2 years ago
Quoted from Shaker:

Anybody got a Heist V0.8.1 laying around that they could upload to a dropbox or google drive?

I don't think it works that way. Most games are tied to your P3.
I forget how it works... but at least for the secondary games (IE not the original title for the game); you have to "build" the software on their server before it can be installed/activated on your game.
IE I think my CCR might not be tied to my game; but Sorcerer's Apprentice is.

That said; it sounds like goldpins is gonna take care of you.
Push comes to shove; file a ticket with Mulitmorphic.

#852 2 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Shaker, I’m of one of the software developers for Heist. I can get you the original settings tomorrow. Gotta get ready for date night.

Awesome! Thank you.

BTW: Your priorities are correct.

- Mark

#853 2 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

I don't think it works that way. Most games are tied to your P3.
I forget how it works... but at least for the secondary games (IE not the original title for the game); you have to "build" the software on their server before it can be installed/activated on your game.
IE I think my CCR might not be tied to my game; but Sorcerer's Apprentice is.
That said; it sounds like goldpins is gonna take care of you.
Push comes to shove; file a ticket with Mulitmorphic.

Only the added content is tied to specific P3s.

Each Playfield's primary game can be installed on any P3. It's just not going to do you any good unless you have the playfield module.

So if you pick-up WAM right away. But you have a buddy who has a P3, but wants to try WAM before buying it: You can take your module over to your buddies house and plug it into his P3, install the software and let him play.

- Mark

#854 2 years ago

Shaker We thought some Heist owners would want to get back to the original release settings, so we made it easy (no pun intended). Go into to the settings menu and navigate to the Gameplay/General menu. Scroll down to the last setting, "Game Play Difficulty". Should be set to "Easy". Change the value to "Hard" and that will return the settings to the original release values (including shots to qualify characters, shot to breakout characters from jail, and bash shots to start jailbreak MB). That should do it. In that same menu you'll see the settings used to adjust the game's relative difficulty. Enjoy!!!! (or should I say, "Good Luck")

#855 2 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:

Shaker We thought some Heist owners would want to get back to the original release settings, so we made it easy (no pun intended). Go into to the settings menu and navigate to the Gameplay/General menu. Scroll down to the last setting, "Game Play Difficulty". Should be set to "Easy". Change the value to "Hard" and that will return the settings to the original release values (including shots to qualify characters, shot to breakout characters from jail, and bash shots to start jailbreak MB). That should do it. In that same menu you'll see the settings used to adjust the game's relative difficulty. Enjoy!!!! (or should I say, "Good Luck")

Thank you!

- Mark

#856 2 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yes, it was review bombed. Expected, but sort of pathetic.
Only 2 of the negative reviewers actually had the guts to post a comment. Aah well, back to complaining about how the Top 100 is so unfair!

Pathetic is right. Scratching my head about some of the folks on Pinside. Often feels like we're back in high school with the bullying and the games. Won't lose sleep over it - simply an observation.

Heist will remain in the Top 5 on my list! Hoping to add Weird Al to the same list.

#857 2 years ago
Quoted from goldpins:Shaker, I’m of one of the software developers for Heist. I can get you the original settings tomorrow. Gotta get ready for date night.

Nice!

1 week later
#858 2 years ago

I finally got to play Heist for the 1st time yesterday. I thought it was great! Once I can scrape up enough new coin I will be getting a P3.

1 month later
2 months later
#860 1 year ago

I was true to my word and just picked up a Heist!

#861 1 year ago

Enjoy your Heist,it is an amazing piece of work.

#862 1 year ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

I was true to my word and just picked up a Heist!

Fun thing to do:
Make a profile so you can do save game/states.
Collect a few characters and save at a heist
OR
get a lot of people in jail and save for the inverse multiball fun!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic/page/18?hl=rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.