Heist-Update_HD_V3 (resized).jpg
F9759C57-28C7-4028-A4AC-48E1F9698091 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8139 (resized).jpg
8ECE6551-B1FC-438A-B117-EFDD11722245_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
7F0C41B6-5198-4EB7-A673-DCA264582295_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
57C8A65A-1DA0-4D8A-8D66-D87153D184CC_1_105_c (resized).jpeg
22F47281-AEB4-49E9-9668-5E45E3087EF7_1_105_c (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.
#701 3 years ago

SSilver full on dick move! Sorry Kev, I LOL’ed

#702 3 years ago

Not loving how I have to cancel the upper flipper. Is there a way to deactivate this?

#703 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

D-move - sure... but entertaining yeap!

#704 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Not loving how I have to cancel the upper flipper. Is there a way to deactivate this?

What do you mean by "cancel the upper flipper"? It should work just like any other flipper, just with the white button on the right of cabinet.

- Gerry
https://www.multimorphic.com

#705 3 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

What do you mean by "cancel the upper flipper"? It should work just like any other flipper, just with the white button on the right of cabinet.
- Gerry

I'll take a video. The upper flipper stays extended until I hit another button. It doesn't seem to be mechanical. It's like I have to hit another flipper button to release the upper flipper. Makes things MUCH harder ! LOL

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I'll take a video. The upper flipper stays extended until I hit another button. It doesn't seem to be mechanical. It's like I have to hit another flipper button to release the upper flipper. Makes things MUCH harder ! LOL

By the way the new game is pretty cool; and I can confirm that it works on the Heist playfield!

#707 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the description. Sounds like a mechanical or magnetic bind. We changed the way the coil stop interfaces with the bracket a few months ago to address this - a few people have had similar symptoms. Since your machine was built a few months back, it's possible yours would benefit from the change. I'll have somebody email you to make sure.

- Gerry

#708 3 years ago

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the description. Sounds like a mechanical or magnetic bind. We changed the way the coil stop interfaces with the bracket a few months ago to address this - a few people have had similar symptoms. Since your machine was built a few months back, it's possible yours would benefit from the change. I'll have somebody email you to make sure.
- Gerry

Got the email already from TJ! Sounds like you have a great team man

#709 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Great. Let us know if you need anything else.

- Gerry

#710 3 years ago

Ok. Where to start? I usually don’t comment about a new game until I have had it a while, and even then I don’t usually have a lot to say. but I thought my experience might be useful for others expecting a P3 with Heist (or thinking about getting one).

1. If your game is coming via FedEx, the onus is on you, once you get the shipping number from Gerry, to contact FedEx and arrange delivery. In a perfect world they will call you, in my world it sat at their depot on delivery day not moving. Their customer service line is automated and it almost takes an act of God to get through to a human, but once you do, schedule your delivery.
2. Jesus this game is heavy!!! It took three of us to get it up an incline and into my front door. I have an older house and my game room is in the basement. I could not use the back stairs into the game room because they are the old style…high and narrow. So, had to get it from my living room down two small flights of stairs. Uncrated it is heavy as well. If weight is an issue, remove the upper playfield. Heist module is heavy on its own. Do not try and do this alone. I would even recommend have someone help you when you decide to take out the Heist UP to swap in a different game. It is an incredibly innovative PF module and there is a lot going on with it and this is reflected in the weight.
3. I had the usual issues that you will see when any NIB pin has been bouncing around in a truck for close to a week. P3 includes a list of connections to double check in the back-box that might have come loose, but in addition my video to PF monitor came unplugged as was the USB cable to the UP module. The UP module moved up about a quarter of an inch too, so make sure it is flush with the LP before plugging it in. A screw also came loose in my crane and blocked it from retracting. You might get a drumming burst from the bass speaker ever six or seven seconds. This goes away once you connect to Wi-Fi. I got mine at about 5 PM. At about 10 PM I finally sat down and sent MM an E-mail with the crane issue and I had a reply within 15 minutes, and a call early the next morning to walk me though the fix. MM also has a whole line of video tutorials on YouTube.
4. I’m still on a learning curve somewhat because MM has really done some inventive things with this platform. I’ve played a P3 before, but only at a friend’s arcade. But, it’s not that hard to figure out, though I did pester Gerry and TJ multiple times in the first two days. Today (day 3) I updated all the software—and didn’t have to call MM once!
5. Game play is a lot of fun. Watch the Buffalo Pinball set up for the P3 and game-play videos for Heist (I think Kevin has one for Lexy as well). I thought it was going to be a steep curve to negotiate three buttons but after a few days I don’t find it difficult at all, though right now I do suck at hitting the upper flipper shot.

If you are on the fence then I would just say go for it. With the games in the current repertoire and a promise of things to come (Gerry…I want my horror theme!) I think you will really enjoy this pin. It really is unlike any other machine I have seen or owned and it’s just a lot of fun to play.
9C226442-5DDF-4930-8E78-E57566EF4697 (resized).jpeg9C226442-5DDF-4930-8E78-E57566EF4697 (resized).jpegF54B048A-7E9E-4929-B9A1-A4E16B4567EC (resized).jpegF54B048A-7E9E-4929-B9A1-A4E16B4567EC (resized).jpeg

#711 3 years ago
Quoted from Cyrus:

Ok. Where to start? I usually don’t comment about a new game until I have had it a while, and even then I don’t usually have a lot to say. but I thought my experience might be useful for others expecting a P3 with Heist (or thinking about getting one).
1. If your game is coming via FedEx, the onus is on you, once you get the shipping number from Gerry, to contact FedEx and arrange delivery. In a perfect world they will call you, in my world it sat at their depot on delivery day not moving. Their customer service line is automated and it almost takes an act of God to get though to a human, but once you do, schedule your delivery.
2. Jesus this game is heavy!!! It took three of us to get it up an incline and into my front door. I have an older house and my game room is in the basement. I could not use the back stairs into the game room because they are the old style…high and narrow. So, had to get it from my living room down two small flights of stairs. Uncrated it is heavy as well. If weight is an issue, remove the upper playfield. Heist module is heavy on its own. Do not try and do this alone. I would even recommend have someone help you when you decide to take out the Heist UP to swap in a different game. It is an incredibly innovative PF module and there is a lot going on with it and this is reflected in the weight.
3. I had the usual issues that you will see when any NIB pin has been bouncing around in a truck for close to a week. P3 includes a list of connections to double check in the back-box that might have come loose, but in addition my video to PF monitor came unplugged as was the USB cable to the UP module. The UP module moved up about a quarter of an inch too, so make sure it is flush with the LP before plugging it in. A screw also came loose in my crane and blocked it from retracting. You might get a drumming burst from the bass speaker ever six or seven seconds. This goes away once you connect to Wi-Fi. I got mine at about 5 PM. At about 10 PM I finally sat down and sent MM an E-mail with the crane issue and I had a reply within 15 minutes, and a call early the next morning to walk me though the fix. MM also has a whole line of video tutorials on YouTube.
4. I’m still on a learning curve somewhat because MM has really done some inventive things with this platform. I’ve played a P3 before, but only at a friend’s arcade. But, it’s not that hard to figure out, though I did pester Gerry and TJ multiple times in the first two days. Today (day 3) I updated all the software—and didn’t have to call MM once!
5. Game play is a lot of fun. Watch the Buffalo Pinball set up for the P3 and game-play videos for Heist (I think Kevin has one for Lexy as well). I thought it was going to be a steep curve to negotiate three buttons but after a few days I don’t find it difficult at all, though right now I do suck at hitting the upper flipper shot.
If you are on the fence then I would just say go for it. With the games in the current repertoire and a promise of things to come (Gerry…I want my horror theme!) I think you will really enjoy this pin. It really is unlike any other machine I have seen or owned and it’s just a lot of fun to play. [quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for posting this!

JESUS THIS GAME IS HEAVY IS RIGHT! Luckily, there are all those great videos on how to disassemble the game.

** Multimorphic support IS AMAZING!! I have had 3 (all relatively minor issues - annoying, but normal, minor things) and have had 3 extraordinarily thorough and fast responses. There's a wiki for what seems like everything!

Thanks for the reminder about the setup video - that is one thing I am having trouble with, as our floor is super un-level, and I've been lazy about getting the measuring device. The onboard P3 level sensor is fantastic, but it is actually a bit too sensitive for me to be able figure out yet. So the Buffalo video...

I'm not quite sold on the 3rd button yet. It's a little *too* different, and I find it gets in the way of my (poor already) flow because you have to keep readjusting your hands. My hands cramp up after a while because of how I'm holding them, which I do not like. Sometimes I skip the "one more game" even though I want to play, because it's just time for a break. So I strongly, strongly suggest figuring out a way to make those work more like the traditional 2-stage buttons.

I KEEP finding new things in Heist, which is very cool. The game is a tad bit hard early on (WAY too hard for my kid, which made me a little sad), until you line up Jail multiball or Crane, or Police multiball. Only today discovered the awesome 2-ball "Cat Burglar" multiball, which I must never have gotten far enough to start. I've got my settings on as easy as possible, and still dialing in my shots.

I LOVE when you break out multiple characters out of jail. Wish the multiballs lasted a bit longer - guess I just have to get more familiar with the game! (and yes I have a lot of JJP games so I'm sure that's influenced me haha)

I also got the new "Shoot & Scoot" game, which is great. Excellent way to get better at holding and being precise with your shots. Love the Dungeon level! Absolutely worth the (IMO, meager) cost.

#712 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

ZOMG... I have some choice words...
I think I'd be in prison right now if my lovely wife decided to do that.
Glad she's your X now... can you warn the rest of us if she tries to re-marry?

Yeah I gave her my choice words lol. I bet I'm one of a few dudes this has happened to because women can really be downright shameless. Funny thing was it wasn't a bitter divorce but somehow she just used whatever leverage she could get. The game was a power play by her....

Beware gentlemen, if u ever get separated from ur wife, always get all games out of the home asap !!!!

#713 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

LOL. All I did was seed the chat with like 75% of the bits needed to execute the inverse flippers, and then waited. Someone else decided right then was the perfect time to show Buffalo some financial support!

And it was glorious!

#714 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Can confirm. TJ is awesome.

#715 3 years ago

TJ is awesome... wait; what are we talking about again?
I haven't visited with my Friends in Round Rock since Feb.
COVID is the sux

#716 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

TJ is awesome... wait; what are we talking about again?
I haven't visited with my Friends in Round Rock since Feb.
COVID is the sux

Support! I had a couple issues out of the box with launching balls to the ramps.

NBD really and I got it sorted out. MM support was ready with a wiki AND video AND written documentation on how to address. I have one other thing I need to deal which, just haven’t had time yet. Very thorough

1 week later
#717 3 years ago

I have to shout out to Gerry and TJ at Multimorphic. I received a Heist module for Christmas. After I installed the flipper mech, it didn't work. I started a ticket and figured I'd be playing my first game next week. Instead, 5 minutes later I recieved an email from TJ and we figured out the issue. Gerry chimed in with help, too. I got pinball support on Christmas day! The game plays great. It's tough, but the shots are super smooth. Thanks to the entire Multimorphic team. And Merry Christmas and a big Happy New Year! If you haven't pulled the trigger on P3 and Heist yet, do it!

#719 3 years ago

Hey all, just a heads up that I’m going to be streaming some Heist tonight as part of RetroGamingLiveTV’s “Coin-Op Classic” marathon. It’s a weekend-long stream of classic arcade games but we have a pinball block starting with Heist around 9:30 Eastern tonight. SmallTownPinball will be playing Baywatch after me, followed by Skipnatty playing Hobbit.

Come out and show some support for pinball and Multimorphic! You can tune in at http://www.twitch.tv/retrogaminglivetv

Full schedule is here: https://horaro.org/coc2020/schedule

2F1A8F7F-C452-4EB5-9C30-F0D547B6DBCC (resized).jpeg2F1A8F7F-C452-4EB5-9C30-F0D547B6DBCC (resized).jpeg

#720 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have to shout out to Gerry and TJ at Multimorphic. I received a Heist module for Christmas. After I installed the flipper mech, it didn't work. I started a ticket and figured I'd be playing my first game next week. Instead, 5 minutes later I recieved an email from TJ and we figured out the issue. Gerry chimed in with help, too. I got pinball support on Christmas day! The game plays great. It's tough, but the shots are super smooth. Thanks to the entire Multimorphic team. And Merry Christmas and a big Happy New Year! If you haven't pulled the trigger on P3 and Heist yet, do it!

Yes there support is the best in the industry. Hope they are able to continue with that great support as they sell more games. Love Heist. Merry Christmas all.

#721 3 years ago

Schedule got bumped back a bit with some tech issues earlier in the day, looking like pinball will start around 10:15 Eastern now. Keep an eye on the schedule site as they've been updating that. https://horaro.org/coc2020/schedule

EDIT: ...and back to 9:35

#722 3 years ago

Nice job getting the jewel, Kevin!

Then cool to see you use the restore state feature to stage up an old a 5-character heist later in the stream.

Thanks for streaming!

- Gerry

#723 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I have to shout out to Gerry and TJ at Multimorphic. support on Christmas day!

Thanks for the nod. We're honestly just happy you were able to enjoy the game on Christmas day.

(The issue was the upper flipper fuse was missing from the main flipper driver board. The previous owner had pulled it and used it elsewhere.)

- Gerry

#724 3 years ago

Nice job getting the jewel, Kevin!
Then cool to see you use the restore state feature to stage up an old a 5-character heist later in the stream.
Thanks for streaming!
- Gerry

Thanks! Was happy to pull off a perfect crime along the way, too!

#725 3 years ago

Does anyone else feel like the name of this game should be Jail bird??

9DE309E2-E2A1-4251-A4B9-5547B55B405D (resized).jpeg9DE309E2-E2A1-4251-A4B9-5547B55B405D (resized).jpeg
#726 3 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

Does anyone else feel like the name of this game should be Jail bird??
[quoted image]

Yep, that’s how most of my games go too! I’ve cranked up to 5 balls, max timers on the modes, long ball saves and I still can’t complete more than 1 or 2 per game! Never finished a Heist, I’ve maybe started 3 or 4 ever. I’m not a great player but I definitely can get things to happen on other games. So a bit frustrating (IMO this game is way too daunting for a new player - too hard to start multiballs). But I’m going to keep trying!

#727 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Yep, that’s how most of my games go too! I’ve cranked up to 5 balls, max timers on the modes, long ball saves and I still can’t complete more than 1 or 2 per game! Never finished a Heist, I’ve maybe started 3 or 4 ever. I’m not a great player but I definitely can get things to happen on other games. So a bit frustrating (IMO this game is way too daunting for a new player - too hard to start multiballs). But I’m going to keep trying!

I've been working on my loop passing skills to help advance further in the game. Seems like the only way to control the lightening fast loop shots.

#728 3 years ago

Characters getting jailed isn't necessarily a bad thing. Think of it as qualifying jailbreak multiball!

But seriously... most games don't give you a story-related meaning to failing a mode; you just move on to the next one. You don't have to complete the modes in Heist to progress through the game. You just have to attempt them and either bribe your way out of jail (collect those donuts!) or run a jailbreak multiball to free up characters for mini-wizard modes and then the final heist.

- Gerry

#729 3 years ago

Backhanding many of the shots is safer than hitting from the opposite flipper, so if I am trying to progress through modes I tend to slow down and do that.

That said, I'm very bad about completing some of the modes, so I find starting a Heist within a game very challenging (much less completing it).

Maybe I should program pinball less and play pinball more? Haha

--edit-- new SDK version is out today, so I don't think that's happening.

#730 3 years ago

Characters getting jailed isn't necessarily a bad thing. Think of it as qualifying jailbreak multiball!
But seriously... most games don't give you a story-related meaning to failing a mode; you just move on to the next one. You don't have to complete the modes in Heist to progress through the game. You just have to attempt them and either bribe your way out of jail (collect those donuts!) or run a jailbreak multiball to free up characters for mini-wizard modes and then the final heist.
- Gerry

I really like the jail concept, that is really creative - it can prolong a game if you have a lot of people getting locked up, but.. isn't that a good thing? I had a game yesterday where all my characters were in jail, and I started the jail multiball - insanity ensued! I think I got 4 of them out, which was pretty darn good.

#731 3 years ago

Multimorphic likes to program "tough games". No gimme multiballs in their games.

I think it's because Gerry is way too good of a player... then he "hacks" back doors into his games so he gets better scores when playing against noobs. Ok, that was an joke - but with the new twitch connect feature... maybe?

#732 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Multimorphic likes to program "tough games". No gimme multiballs in their games.
I think it's because Gerry is way too good of a player... then he "hacks" back doors into his games so he gets better scores when playing against noobs. Ok, that was an joke - but with the new twitch connect feature... maybe?

No kidding! This game is brutal! On a side note - and I hope this is viewed as the constructive criticism it is intended - my son says to me today "I wanted to like this game, but it's too hard to get anything to happen." Ouch. Something to consider in terms of bringing in the family dynamic.

#733 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Muhaha!

Possible backdoor god-mode features aside, Lexy is known to be a pretty long-playing game. A few locations asked for ways of shortening ball times. CCR Career Mode is a pretty tough / short playing game, as is Heist. Mostly that comes from the fast loops and ramp returns.

The P3 has more ways to adjust the difficulty of the machine than most machines.

- Each machine ships with a center post in the goody bag. You can optionally install it on your flipper assembly to help with center drains.
- The outlane posts on the bottom end of the side target assemblies are on swivel mounts. You can loosen the nut and rotate the post to be anywhere along its arc, making the outlane fully open, fully closed, or somewhere in between.
- The inlane/outlane divider post can be moved up or down to change the way the ball bounces between the top of the slingshot and the outlanes. The top position is the easiest, as balls clipping the slingshot will likely hit the post and bounce back into play. The bottom position makes the game much more difficult, as balls clipping the slingshot might completely miss the post and go out the outlane. For even more difficult play, remove that post entirely!

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

No kidding! This game is brutal! On a side note - and I hope this is viewed as the constructive criticism it is intended - my son says to me today "I wanted to like this game, but it's too hard to get anything to happen." Ouch. Something to consider in terms of bringing in the family dynamic.

Given the above difficulty tweaks, let's chat through why your game thinks the game is too hard. Is the ball draining a lot, or are the rules too hard?

If the ball is draining too much and making it not fun to play, adjust some or all of the items above. If good shots are draining (like a smooth shot to the inner loop), then a ball guide might need to be tweaked. Good shots should never drain.

The rules are set up like many games. Things like the crane coming out to qualify side-jobs should happen on almost every ball for every skill level. Hitting a shot 3 times to qualify a character mode is pretty common difficulty. Modes being 3-4 shots are pretty typical too. That said, we think the game should be tweakable for average skill level players to get all characters qualified for the final Heist maybe 20% of the time they play the game. We suggest going through the operator settings (Settings -> Gameplay -> General) and adjusting to your liking. If you wish you had more settings to tweak, let us know which ones.

Also, take advantage of the profile system. It's very powerful. You can change the difficultly settings for your profile and then set them differently for your son. Then just make sure to select the desired profile when starting your game (you can change it while launch is pending, in case you forgot to select the profile when hitting 'start'). You can even save/restore the state of the game. So if you want your son to have an easier experience, maybe save a game under his profile with all of the characters pre-qualified or something. Then let him start a game and restore that state and play from there.

As always, we're all ears. If something isn't fun for you, let us know what tweaks what would it more fun. We'll either happily change it or give you a good/logical reason why we won't.

- Gerry

#735 3 years ago

Muhaha!
Possible backdoor god-mode features aside, Lexy is known to be a pretty long-playing game. A few locations asked for ways of shortening ball times. CCR Career Mode is a pretty tough / short playing game, as is Heist. Mostly that comes from the fast loops and ramp returns.
The P3 has more ways to adjust the difficulty of the machine than most machines.
- Each machine ships with a center post in the goody bag. You can optionally install it on your flipper assembly to help with center drains.
- The outlane posts on the bottom end of the side target assemblies are on swivel mounts. You can loosen the nut and rotate the post to be anywhere along its arc, making the outlane fully open, fully closed, or somewhere in between.
- The inlane/outlane divider post can be moved up or down to change the way the ball bounces between the top of the slingshot and the outlanes. The top position is the easiest, as balls clipping the slingshot will likely hit the post and bounce back into play. The bottom position makes the game much more difficult, as balls clipping the slingshot might completely miss the post and go out the outlane. For even more difficult play, remove that post entirely!

Given the above difficult tweaks, let's chat through why your game thinks the game is too hard. Is the ball draining a lot, or are the rules too hard?
If the ball is draining too much and making it not fun to play, adjust some or all of the items above. If good shots are draining (like a smooth shot to the inner loop), then a ball guide might need to be tweaked. Good shots should never drain.
The rules are set up like many games. Things like the crane coming out to qualify side-jobs should happen on almost every ball for every skill level. Hitting a shot 3 times to qualify a character mode is pretty common difficulty. Modes being 3-4 shots are pretty typical too. That said, we think the game should be tweakable for average skill level players to get all characters qualified for the final Heist maybe 20% of the time they play the game. We suggest going through the operator settings (Settings -> Gameplay -> General) and adjusting to your liking. If you wish you had more settings to tweak, let us know which ones.
Also, take advantage of the profile system. It's very powerful. You can change the difficultly settings for your profile and then set them differently for your son. Then just make sure to select the desired profile when starting your game (you can change it while launch is pending, in case you forgot to select the profile when hitting 'start'). You can even save/restore the state of the game. So if you want your son to have an easier experience, maybe save a game under his profile with all of the characters pre-qualified or something. Then let him start a game and restore that state and play from there.
As always, we're all ears. If something isn't fun for you, let us know what tweaks what would it more fun. We'll either happily change it or give you a good/logical reason why we won't.
- Gerry

Wow, that is an impressive response, Gerry. I’ll put some thought into it and try to give you constructive, actionable (or not..haha) details

#736 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Wow, that is an impressive response, Gerry. I’ll put some thought into it and try to give you constructive, actionable (or not..haha) details

I will say that simply sliding those outlane adjustments in a little bit can make a huge difference in drains on the sides. Give it a try!

#737 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I added the center post, slid the lanes just a bit and went to 5 ball. Now I'm starting to complete some characters, have collected a couple of McGuffins and have even completed a 2 person Heist. The timers are what get me.

#738 3 years ago

Also, take advantage of the profile system. It's very powerful.

Gerry, can you make a video or put out instructions on how to use the profile system. I can't seem to get into my profile with Heist. I have the intro set to "on" for my family and friends. I can't seem to start with my profile, even if I hold down white flipper and hit start. When I do this it adds me in as player 2.

#739 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

Gerry, can you make a video or put out instructions on how to use the profile system. I can't seem to get into my profile with Heist. I have the intro set to "on" for my family and friends. I can't seem to start with my profile, even if I hold down white flipper and hit start. When I do this it adds me in as player 2.

Hmm... maybe double-check your settings. (Settings -> Profile System).

Here's an informal video I just made:

- Gerry

#740 3 years ago

Hmm... maybe double-check your settings. (Settings -> Profile System).
Here's an informal video I just made:

- Gerry

It was my fault, figured out what I was doing wrong. For some reason I got confused in the flippers.

#741 3 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I will say that simply sliding those outlane adjustments in a little bit can make a huge difference in drains on the sides. Give it a try!

I did! I’m just not good enough, LOL

#742 3 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I added the center post, slid the lanes just a bit and went to 5 ball. Now I'm starting to complete some characters, have collected a couple of McGuffins and have even completed a 2 person Heist. The timers are what get me.

Basically same thing I did - I also increased the timers to about 60. You need to get control of the ball right away and nail every shot without missing too much, and I’m just not good enough at the default settings.

I really really like getting the McGuffins via the scoop! That is such a cool additional shot

#743 3 years ago

Leo must be related to the Rock

PhotoCollage_1609890911060 (resized).jpgPhotoCollage_1609890911060 (resized).jpg
#744 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

[quoted image]

Nah, they just both shop in Ocean City.

- Gerry

#745 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

[quoted image]

holy crap, how did I miss that! LOL

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#746 3 years ago
Quoted from BertoDRINK1:

[quoted image]

Who wore it best?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#747 3 years ago

Nah, they just both shop in Ocean City.

LOL!
Great find. Gotta make you raise an eyebrow or two.
I'm wondering if there is a Heist DLC in the future with TheRock doing voice acting for The character.

#748 3 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

LOL!
Great find. Gotta make you raise an eyebrow or two.
I'm wondering if there is a Heist DLC in the future with TheRock doing voice acting for The character.

Well we are working on updates to Twilight Zone callouts.. we can certainly try!!

#749 3 years ago

Happy to see Heist as an entry for the TWIPYs. I found myself voting for Heist quite a bit, especially since you vote for the top 3 in each category. But I think Heist is a serious contender for shots and layout. If you think about it, the Heist module does more with 1/3 of the playfield than most games do with the entire playfield. So, if you haven't voted, consider giving some love to Heist with your TWIPY votes.

#750 3 years ago

Heist is super rad. Looking forward to putting more time in on this game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Plastics
Chrome Candy

$ 20.00
Machine - For Sale
Meriden, CT
There are 862 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heist-revealed-by-multimorphic/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.