Quoted from gstellenberg:
A new version of Heist (v0.8.0.2) is available for download from your account page on www.multimorphic.com. This version includes the Multimorphic "Feature Menu" and includes player profile support for customized player settings, co-op play, and save/restore game state. It also include the option for pairing and connecting to bluetooth headphones, if enabled in the operator settings (bluetooth adapter required). This release also includes a number of bug fixes and behavioral changes.
Not included in this release are any scoring tweaks. We're currently performing a scoring audit and will implement changes based on that audit in the next release.
Module Driver: v0.9.4.0*
*Please update both
System Manager: v18.104.22.168
Diagnostics: v22.214.171.124 (for use with v0.9.4.0 Heist module driver. Leave older Diagnostics versions installed for other playfields for now.)
Heist change log:
- Added feature menu
- Added player profile support
- Added Bluetooth headphone support
- Added Button legends
- Two-character jailbreak audio corrected
- Achieving multiball now extends time for in-progress character mode
- Crane calibration less sensitive to ball movement in pickup position
- Coin door behaviour no longer affected by crane calibration
- Repeated crane calibrations allowed
- Residual shot sound changed from heartbeat to whoosh
- Fixed issue where Multiball would change expected ball count before a ball had finished leaving the playfield, resulting in an erroneous add-a-ball
- Settings Editor re-skin
- Side job completion gives more light, sound and popup feedback
- Improved Mastermind Multiball add-a-ball and stacked multiball handling when draining down to one ball but still in Mastermind restart grace period
- Start launch ball save based on actual launch location, not initial launch request location. This provides appropriate ball saves when backup launch locations are used.
- Start launch ball save when launch is verified, not when requested.
- Added launcher setting to disable autosave launches from app without changing user-configurable attribute
- Fixed issue where finishing an "escape" multiball with two balls in play would also end stacked traditional multiballs. Stacked multiball now continues with two balls in play after escape
- Fixed issue with simultaneous start of Safecracker and Police Multiball where multiball intro would not proceed normally if safecracker intro was cancelled with double-flip
- Fixed issue where Cat Burglar escape multiball would incorrectly end in failure when draining down to two balls in some stacked multiball combinations
- Improved outer loop servo behavior when diverting balls into the pop area in some modes
Heist Module Driver change log:
- Default outer loop diverter to left to block the hole
- Hid a number of obselete settings
- Swapped Lock and Storage & Key LEDs to match production playfields
- Updated dependency libraries to work with latest app
- Changed default diverter texts in module-specific diags screen
Please send feedback to email@example.com. We will also monitor this thread for additional requests and issue reports.
Can't wait for my game to arrive to try this update! Features look great.