Capture.jpg
Logo1-vert.jpg
Alien-LB.jpg
aliens-poster-2.jpg
baffle_ball_poster.jpg
bacardi_machine.jpg
assembly_area.jpg
pinsound_display.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zampinator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 8 years ago

Congrats! I can't wait to try one of these out!

1 week later
#200 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Oh, I believe it. Just bummed I'm still waiting is all. Will be dying of envy hearing about the Pintastic games.

Great attitude Frolic! Slow to anger & a Very patient man, I wish I was that way!

#220 8 years ago

Someone Please shoot some Quality video of this bad boy!

#234 8 years ago

Thanks for the video! Keep them coming! Love this theme, sounds, & the layout looks killer. What is the e.t.a. of shipping if a person were to place an order next week?

#256 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Saw brief pic of strobes on cabinet...talk of pulsing lights behind....smoke(!)...interactive lighting in back box....shit!!! It's on!!!....

What!? Where?

#283 8 years ago

Is ordering through the heighwaypinball.com website the preferred method to order? Can I pick an le # then or will they contact me asking?
Thanks for the help,
Zamp

#285 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Yes,
I ordered through the website, and you can request your LE # then. They communicate very well, and will let you know whether the # is available, or not.....pretty easy process.......mark

Thanks Mark. I'm waiting for them to contact me, as I'm going to use the wire transfer method.

#291 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Hooray, and welcome!!!....Andrew and team ROCK!!!...I'm sure you'll hear from them shortly ( suspect recouping from the show)...I've never preordered a pin before , and the comfort level on this is huge!!!....congrats...mark
ps- what are you getting, if you don't mind me asking? I've got ALIENLE # 212 w my name on it ( added back box display)...

He(Andrew) did! In under an hour! Mark, its funny you mentioned "comfort level", I feel the same way. I believe its because Andrew is not only a pinball guy, but he's a Business man with great Communication skills, & he's been transparent all along the process. I've been lurking on pinside.com & reading all of his posts & watching every video I can. I've concluded Heighway Pinball is legit, & I'll be spending my hard earned $ with them.
They are contacting me tomorrow, I'll be ordering a Full Throttle se(FTse) & pre ordering an Alien Le. I do not have my # yet but I'll be requesting: 23, 27, 77, or 88 according to availability in that order.
Super stoked & can't wait to get both of these pins in my gameroom!

Later,

Zamp

#294 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

I'm in too, FTse order placed along with my earlier order for an Alien le.
So who gets to start the un boxing thread ?????

Whoever gets their pin 1st starts the unboxing thread, I can't wait to see the pics!

1 week later
#333 8 years ago

I bought my Full Throttle 2 weeks ago, I wonder when it will ship?

#334 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Just got my shipping email!!

Super Excited for you my friend! Pics or didn't happen.

2 weeks later
#339 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Mine is scheduled to ship July 29 if all goes well.

Frolic, any updates on shipping? Just curious of the time line, as I'm dying to get mine.

#341 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

They are making some final tweaks, based on what they learned running their games so hard at Replay and Pintastic. So the new date is next week (August 14).
We'll keep our fingers crossed!

That's great news! I'm glad they took the time to make changes from the feedback that was given to them from both shows.

1 week later
#361 8 years ago

Super excited for Andrew & Heighway pinball! I'm equally stoked for all the new owners who are about to get their new High Tech Pins!
I think Full Throttle is going to kick some ass & will be a good seller for a long time once peeps get to play it. And I can't wait to see the unboxing threads!

#375 8 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

I'm in the second batch... looking forward to it. ?Now I just need to figure out what I'm selling in the next month.

How do you know your in the 2nd batch? I'm just curious as I'm trying to figure out what "batch" I'm in.

#417 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

What I'm saying is why would I buy an LE cabinet now for FT in RED then put Alien in it???? doesn't work and will look like ass. However I may want to buy the LE art and trim package for Alien and if I don't buy the LE machine from start or FT then I'm screwed forever if want the upgraded art and trim for any future Tittle. Am I wrong here?

You can get an LE Full Throttle in Red or Black.

#475 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

What? I thought all playfields, standards and LE's were the same? Just cabinet art, and trim will be different. So how would there be an LE playfield?
After the past 75 or so posts I'm so confused about the LE shit. It just truly shows that no matter what, you can't please the Pinside masses. I don't envy Andrew one bit right now.

We'll said! You buy a heighway LE to have a complete limited edition pin with unique art & a couple of extra hardware features (lighting, topper). An Aliens LE is about having a free standing bad ass limited edition pin. If you dont want that, my underdtanding is everything can be added to your SE except the 'Cab' art. So the term LE playfield kit is not possible. If you don't have room or the $ for a complete LE pin, you simply buy an SE playfield kit & add the LE lighting (2 beacons & fiber optic lighting, & a shaker). Done.
The best part is you will have the Exact same playfield as the LE, no features are deleted (Stern) because you didn't pay Extra for an LE/Premium. What a concept!

#477 8 years ago
Quoted from Yipykya:

Don't forget the Shaker Motor... your going to definitely want one for certain events with this pin!
alienkitten.jpg

Yes! Edited. Thank you

#480 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

yes I want to be able to buy the PF with all the LE bling installed. Fiber optic lights....powder coated habit trails ect. Ect.

If the price is the same as a LE pkg. I guess that's all that matters, or maybe it will a little cheaper cause you'll be installing the extras, & not the factory.

#486 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

This weekend was the first time I've seen the games in person. The cabinets look really sharp, familiar pinball lines crossed with an "apple" type modern twist . I must say the red LE cabinet looked absolutely striking up close. Photos really don't seem to do it justice

Has anyone noticed the quality of the clear coat on the playfield? Just curious as to how it looked & if it has 2 coats on it.
Thanks

#490 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm back home from my trip by the way, so I should be around more again. I need to check in with Andrew. I've heard some early reports from the show though, and the feedback on the prototype Alien art that was shown sounds great. Really jealous that people got to see it lit up in person, I've only seen photos myself.

Did they the SE art? Or the LE art?

1 week later
#508 8 years ago

Great News! Keep posting pics & some videos. Can't wait to see more & to receive my own soon!

1 week later
#515 8 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Well made video, they should shoot our promos!

No kidding! That's the highest quality shots I've seen yet! The colors are much more vibrant, killer video, thanks for sharing.

#518 8 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

Any word on the status of batch 2?

I'm not sure what "batch" I'm in, but I was told(a week ago) I should be receiving my pin in 7-8 weeks. I ordered my pin the first of July. Hope that helps.

#521 8 years ago
Quoted from btw75:

When I ordered at the first of August, I was told batch 2 which should ship close to now from the UK so end of Sept/Beginning of October. In my mind I've planned for late October.

Great! Welcome to the club! I think we are going to get a sleeper of a pin. As people get to play this & see the quality & how much fun it is, the demand is going to go up. Really excited to get in early on this one.

#549 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

My charges.
Entry 30.00
Duty 25.00
CC fee 5.00
Airline Storage charges...$50.00
Total $ 110.00
By America Caso who is the agent through customs.

That's next to nothing! Perfect!

#560 8 years ago

I can't wait for 1 to show up in Michigan.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zampinator.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-ships-games?tu=zampinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.