Capture.jpg
Logo1-vert.jpg
Alien-LB.jpg
aliens-poster-2.jpg
baffle_ball_poster.jpg
bacardi_machine.jpg
assembly_area.jpg
pinsound_display.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#72 8 years ago

Way to go Andrew & crew! Looks like I will be there to set up the pins, & offer tech support. Unless someone get's anxious & sets up the pins before I arrive. They will be in the Heighway booth, & my booth for backglass for the raffles will be on my tables. Should be a busy weekend for Andrew, & the 2 Full Throttle pinball machines.

I hope Jack & crew get my WOZ 75th to the show also. It might be with the other WOZ & Hobbits coming to the show. So hopefully more brand new pins for people to enjoy!

2 weeks later
#278 8 years ago

I got in late last night from driving home from the show (14+ hours). Was there to help out with set up & packing the pins up. This was my first real close up look, & was impressed by a number of things. More creative thinking towards pinball machines to move forward in time. Andrew & Romain were there to talk with everyone at the show.

I played more than 10 games on mostly the pin without the monitor in the head. Seemed like people were drawn to that one more. Seemed like a well balanced first pin for location play to get new people interested in pinball.

Since I will be involved with Heighway Pinball in a number of ways, I will say no more. It was great seeing the P3 at the show (Gerry & crew). I waited hours for their shipping box to arrive & get it into the show Wednesday night with the wheels smashed off & 1 gone. Jack & crew were there. Stern Pins were there, along with Greg & Dennis with their pin.

I think its truly amazing all the new things happening towards pinball machines & development. Better for the hobby & hopefully get pins out on location for play. Time to bring back the fun of playing the silver ball!

#280 8 years ago

The wheels were destroyed for the most part on the custom shipping crate Gerry uses (P3). Looks like the truck broke down & they tried moving it onto a rental. Gerry was going to get 4 new wheels installed. Very well engineered system for shipping the pinball & display stuff from show to show.

1 week later
#331 8 years ago

Nitro is handling sales, service, & parts in Canada. http://nitroamusements.com/

USA warranty parts will probably ship via them (on Heighway Pinball or myself authorisation), & I will handle the USA technical side for warranty or technical assistance. This part with me is subject to change by Heighway Pinball in the future. Nitro, myself, & Heighway Pinball will be in contact for customer service.

Heighway Pinball is handling USA sales.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider greatwichjohn.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-ships-games?tu=greatwichjohn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.