• 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NeilMcRae
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

heighway alien (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

A few weeks have passed since Heighway-New announced their existence and promised to provide Alien pinball buyers a plan.
Has anybody see their refund initiated by Heighway-New yet? How about received acknowledgement of a refund request? Heighway-New has been largely silent with regard to its actions to provide refunds and their plan for moving production forward is now past due.

I remember seeing one post in one of the many aliens threads that someone got a refund, but only the one I have seen. I would like to see ocnfirmation that anyone asking for a refund is getting them.

Curious, are you waiting on a refund?

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Got $6,425 back last week thanks to my credit card company and that relieves most of my stress. Still have a $1,500 deposit down and have been emailing Heighway-New daily for a refund. Don't mind keeping my deposit at risk for the long game though because I want the game.

I hope they come through for you and you get your 1500 deposit back. It is completely unacceptable for anything but full refunds to those requested. I think this is still the #1 most important thing that needs to happen.

Granted, I will say that I can imagine things are a mess to figure out and get people refunds.
The change of ownership, handing over of books, figuring out multiple payments, figuring out previous refunds, cc chargebacks, etc... It has to be a mess to sort out.

#51 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

It's not in their best interest to give refunds, just like Andrew. Nothing has changed there.

Actually is is 100% in their best interest to give refunds. That is the only way to dig out of the hole and show they are committed to make this work on their own money.

Quoted from chrisnack:

I don't believe anyone has actually gotten a refund from them

I am not going to search for it, but one person posted they got a refund from Daniel

#56 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

yes and no... either way they certainly aren't doing everything to repair that... i did stop following the other threads, but i doubt much has changed....
It's a mess and it will probably stay a mess for a long time... it is what it is...
I can't support them as a business anymore given how things were handled. I'd rather funnel my money to other companies. CGC has been doing a fantastic job communicating and ACTUALLY making machines. As far as I'm concerned they are setting the bar for every other company. They have already produced more AFMr's than Heighway did Alien machines. In a matter of a few months.

on a personal level >>enjoy you AFM. Great game!

on a larger scale >>I personally dont think any company that only make refakes has a whole lot to cheer about, but I guess hooray for those that like that sort of thing. I think they are similarly sucking money out of the entire hobby. I sure hope the quality turns out to be better that MMr is.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from chrisnack:

BTW Buck Hunter was struggling to kick the ball out into the shooter lane.

feel free to shoot me a text anytime you experience an issue (#is on the price card of all games)

We strive to fix any issues when we know about them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,799 (OBO)
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-refunds?tu=Whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.