(Topic ID: 201079)

Heighway Pinball support (Full Throttle and Alien)

By SunKing

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,031 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DawnP
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How well is Heighway supporting it's customers?”

• I don't own a Heighway game 127 votes
    72%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has been great! 8 votes
    5%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has been OK. 16 votes
    9%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has NOT been OK. 12 votes
    7%
  • I own a Heighway game, and have received ZERO support despite many requests. 14 votes
    8%

(177 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Alien Playfield Display (resized).jpg
2022-03-18 17.41.44 (resized).jpg
9880B0A4-37D8-4B71-A87F-11FAA5E6B209 (resized).jpeg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210523_132749 (resized).jpg
20210522_204926 (resized).jpg
E4C76FFF-24EE-488B-AA32-E92469F3CCF9.jpeg
IMG_20200910_133453 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200910_133506 (resized).jpg
P1020769 (resized).JPG
P1020767 (resized).JPG
67C7010C-541D-42A2-8671-135FD90003CC (resized).jpeg
IMG_3415 (resized).JPG
IMG_3414 (resized).JPG
6E18543B-7845-4EB1-818B-B2EDDF49BF07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 21.
#251 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’ll bet it’s something completely unexpected that is causing the lack of response, like the people getting ignored using an AOL email address and going into the Spam filter.

If only that were the case... :/

#252 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

That's bullshit! There's no reason they can't send the guy a Xeno head. Sheesh!

Look at that facebook rant where they sent that guy part(s) to your country and it got lost in transition and the customer discredits heighway to the fullest on facebook. A two front war (his post and facebook).

Quoted from PinballRulez:

What is your point?

In their shoes this guy wont get his head before I get mine. So he wont.

1 month later
#253 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

totally, great game - going for not much more than a stern pro hell of alot of value at current prices.

...couldn't agree more. I've had my FT NIB for just under a year...great game. I think I'll weather the storm and wait on baited breath for the new regime to resurrect this already great game with some much needed video and audio upgrades. So, what I'm saying is, yes, I think for the money it's hard to beat the value for this game. Jersey Jack machines don't offer much more bling or playability for a hell of a lot more money.

1 week later
#254 6 years ago

A friend has a more or less proto Alien (was one of the last units produced when Andrew was still in command) which is having issues. He has already replaced the playfield and so but he is no longer in the mood to work on it. Tired of it.

So it’s now staying temporarily with another friend very close to me (don’t have any more room myself) and he asked me to update it and see if I can test it and see if I can get it working close to 100%. It’s dropped of today, haven’t inspected it yet.

First matter is to update the software. Apparently 0.96 is on it (last update was done like oct 2017). How to get it updated to 1.10? Website says update only possible if first 1.00 is on the machine so how to get 1.00 on it?

2CE1B4C5-F229-4A35-A437-0993AC3EAA39 (resized).jpeg2CE1B4C5-F229-4A35-A437-0993AC3EAA39 (resized).jpeg

#255 6 years ago

The reason for the can’t-update-Pre-1.0 prohibition is that some game hardware changed between early games and production, and the post 1.0 software doesn’t drive the old hardware correctly. So work with Helmut at Heighway to get the required production hardware for the game, and current software will come along with it.

#256 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

The reason for the can’t-update-Pre-1.0 prohibition is that some game hardware changed between early games and production, and the post 1.0 software doesn’t drive the old hardware correctly. So work with Helmut at Heighway to get the required production hardware for the game, and current software will come along with it.

A new hardware play field plus PC was installed start November 2017. Don’t know how current that is. Already reached out to Helmut but no response yet. He knows this game as it was on DPO same booth as his.

#257 6 years ago

Sorry, I’ll have to defer this one to Helmut, since I don’t know exactly what you’ve got... I’m really at a loss to understand how you could have code 0.96 on a current CPU and playfield. (And Nov 2017 should certainly be current for both.)

#258 6 years ago

This past week's Texas Pinball Festival marks my one year anniversary as an owner of Alien - and four months since I started this thread. It's been an interesting year to say the least. Andrew made a lot of promises to me as we were discussing Alien at last year's TPF. He looked me in the eye and promised it was production ready with the small exception of the Xeno board. He promised that would be ready in 'about two weeks'. Months passed, and we all know what eventually happened to Andrew and Heighway.

I should stop here and give props to Ferret and daudioGuy (Joe and David). They tried to help, and were great with communicating what they could - not to mention the FANTASTIC job they have done with code/sound. ....to bad I couldn't update my Alien from version 0.94 to see it.

Once the new (old) investors took over, I was hopeful we would see an improvement in customer support. I continued to email Helmut (poor guy seems like he is trying as hard as he can under the current limitations), and also emailed the new investors. Helmut would reply - but I never received an email form the new owners. Despite all my efforts, I never did receive any updated parts. Turns out I needed MUCH more than just an updated Xeno board. I needed all new GI lighting, new drop targets, new Xeno mech, boards, new PC - not to mention the broken stuff like my playfield LCD, some lights and both facehugger tails. Heighway's best offer to me (via Helmut) was they would pick up my machine, ship it overseas back to the UK for repair, then return it to me someday...like many months later?? Not a good solution IMHO.

Thankfully, I purchased through Cointaker as opposed to direct from Heighway. I had been in contact with Cointaker throughout the year, and they also tried to work with Heighway. Eventually, we came to an agreement, and per the FedEx tracking, my updated Alien I should arrive TODAY!

So a big THANK YOU to Cointaker!! I am really excited to finally get to see this machine as it was meant to be! I guess I should also mention that a lot of people ARE getting updated parts from Heighway, so perhaps they are turning the corner. But regardless, I will never buy anything directly from Heighway.

#259 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

Thankfully, I purchased through Cointaker as opposed to direct from Heighway. I had been in contact with Cointaker throughout the year, and they also tried to work with Heighway. Eventually, we came to an agreement, and per the FedEx tracking, my updated Alien I should arrive TODAY!

So a big THANK YOU to Cointaker!! I am really excited to finally get to see this machine as it was meant to be! I guess I should also mention that a lot of people ARE getting updated parts from Heighway, so perhaps they are turning the corner. But regardless, I will never buy anything directly from Heighway.

I am not thankful for a damn thing related to this game and company, constant BS, excuses and lies and I am sitting here waiting for a game when I was one of their first orders in the door. So congrats on getting yours together and honestly glad I'm not their test case on early game with multiple problems like you have had to deal with, that would be worse to me than anything. Cointaker is awesome as always and good you get to deal with them but unfortunately I can't, I am stuck with the faint hope of Heighway and new team getting their heads out of their collective asses and getting people reliable games that have had money in and been waiting for 3 1/2 years like myself.

#260 6 years ago

So had a look at the alien today. The pin was at rel 102 so an update to 110 including IO boards update was easy.

Than with help of Helmut and some spare leds fixed the broken leds. If you know it’s easy to do, would recommend alien owners to stock up on these. Had three broken ones which also take out the leds further in the string. Than also had to fix wire issues at the back of the sound amplifier. Man, that is crappy stuff those connectors there.

So now up and running and ready for testing. For sure more will pop up but for the moment we can enjoy playing it

One question for owners, had a xeno Multiball starting where the ball went so fast that the magnet didn’t grab it and than the tongue remained out during the rest of the multoball. Is that normal? All other plays it was fine.

#261 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

One question for owners, had a xeno Multiball starting where the ball went so fast that the magnet didn’t grab it and than the tongue remained out during the rest of the multoball. Is that normal? All other plays it was fine.

Should be fixed in 1.2, currently in testing.

#262 6 years ago

Did some more alien testing tonight and we had for the second time the following

Balls goes into scoop and isn’t detected. During ballsearch it comes out of scoop, reshoot scoop and not seen again. Than you activate service menu and have a look at the active switches, it isn’t there as expected. Now comes the strange part. If you go in switch edge test mode you can trigger it. Go back to active mode, not seen again. Switch system off on and scoop works again. Softwarebug?

What isn’t a softwarebug it that I could add my name in the ranking, number 3

3C0250BD-87F3-4572-B382-22971F5F425E (resized).jpeg3C0250BD-87F3-4572-B382-22971F5F425E (resized).jpeg

#263 6 years ago

Rensh
There's a known bug where switches with lots of bounce can get in an inverted state which results in what you describe. The dev guys are aware of it, i'm sure a fix will be in the next rev.
If you get a log of it, send it to [email protected]

#264 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Balls goes into scoop and isn’t detected. During ballsearch it comes out of scoop, reshoot scoop and not seen again.

I saw this tonight as well. A reboot fixed it. I also saw a time where the shooter button stopped working. Again, reboot fixed it.

#265 6 years ago

Yeah, the weird inverted switch glitch is (we hope) fixed in v1.2, which should be coming along soon.

#266 6 years ago

So. Had a stretch of 5 hours alien being played. Tough work but someone has to do it

It brought to light that from the factory the switch in the right ‘ramp’ was mounted on the wrong site of the bracket thus the ball on the wire form rarely touched it. Easy fix.

Also twice we had what appeared to be a multiball with more balls (up to 6 I think) which lasted some time and than stopped and drained all balls and next player was on. It this a special mode or are we looking here at an (software)issue ?

For the rest it played fine without issues.

#267 6 years ago

Flaky switch behavior is not restricted to airlock scoop alone. Had it today in mystery scoop. Switch pin off on and worked again

Hope release 1.20 comes quickly

#268 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Flaky switch behavior is not restricted to airlock scoop alone. Had it today in mystery scoop. Switch pin off on and worked again
Hope release 1.20 comes quickly

Is release 1.2 supposed to fix the flaky switch in airlock issue? Didn't realize that specific situation was related to the inverted switch being addressed. Sounds like it is though, so waiting for code to drop.

#270 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

Coming soon!

...in about......Two weeks?

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

On another note - regarding support ..... My updated, actual production machine came without the EL side blades. The artwork is there, but the EL Inverter box and actual EL blades were not included. I'm working with Cointaker/Heighway to PURCHASE these parts. Let's see how long it takes to receive them - even with $$ on the table.

#271 6 years ago

So. Testing moves along. What is happening quite frequently is that the pin freezes during startup. See below picture. Only solution is off on and than it usually boots normal.

Also yesterday have a blown main fuse in the 70V circuit (6.3A slow). Switched with another fuse (the top one on the array of 70V fuses) as I didn’t have correct fuses lying around. Everything seems to work OK now, apparently a fuse of a not used circuit? Only fuses I have lying around are 6.3A fast, 5 and 8A slow. Will try the 5A slow at first, than 6.3 fast as only worse what can happen it blows to early. Putting in 8A can cause damage. Any suggestion otherwise (besides getting proper fuse..)?

057AA500-3B9D-4BE9-8F02-7F8AFCFB9FE5 (resized).jpeg057AA500-3B9D-4BE9-8F02-7F8AFCFB9FE5 (resized).jpeg

#272 6 years ago

I’m on 1.1 and have two issues and no response from support.

1. The tales of my scorpion guys are hitting the glass and leaving grease type stains.

2. The small lcd has a white line on the top that is visible. Is it possible to stretch the image or move it up two pixels like other pins (Jersey jack) allow ? If not what is the solution ?

#273 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

2. The small lcd has a white line on the top that is visible. Is it possible to stretch the image or move it up two pixels like other pins (Jersey jack) allow ? If not what is the solution ?

This is on my queue to fix in a future code update.

#274 6 years ago

Glad it’s a known issue and planned to be fixed. The line is so annoying

#275 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

...in about......Two weeks?
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

On another note - regarding support ..... My updated, actual production machine came without the EL side blades. The artwork is there, but the EL Inverter box and actual EL blades were not included. I'm working with Cointaker/Heighway to PURCHASE these parts. Let's see how long it takes to receive them - even with $$ on the table.

What is missing. Can you show us a pic of what you have vs what it should have ?

#276 6 years ago

Here's a pic of the EL inverter delt31 sent me- the long silver box. I'm missing that part, and the actual lighted blades that install behind the artwork (don't have a pic of those).

On a positive note, I just played several games - and I'm not seeing any of the strange behavior I was a couple weeks ago. I was freaking out, because I'd invited some friends over to play 'a completely working' Alien, and two days before it just started going bonkers - spitting out extra balls, ending balls early...had to be something flakey with the ball trough. I cleaned/tightened it up - and thankfully it worked for my little party. I haven't turned it on since then - so had my fingers crossed when I booted up tonight. Came up fine and played several games without problems. ...fingers crossed I won't see that crazy behavior again.

I still have my Xeno disabled...so my game isn't 100% - but it is fully functional otherwise... I'll dig into the Xeno issues when I have more time.

20180329_213004 (resized).jpg20180329_213004 (resized).jpg

#277 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

This past week's Texas Pinball Festival marks my one year anniversary as an owner of Alien -

<snip>

I am really excited to finally get to see this machine as it was meant to be! I guess I should also mention that a lot of people ARE getting updated parts from Heighway, so perhaps they are turning the corner. But regardless, I will never buy anything directly from Heighway.

I am really glad to hear you are getting taken care of by CT.

Personally, I *still* cannot get HP to even answer my emails regarding parts and support for my FT. I have owned the game for 11 months and I can't get any parts.. That is seriously messed up.

#278 6 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I *still* cannot get HP to even answer my emails regarding parts and support for my FT. I have owned the game for 11 months and I can't get any parts.. That is seriously messed up.

You are 100% correct. That is messed up. If it weren't for CT, I'm sure I'd be screwed as well.

I'm torn - came here to post positive vibes about my Alien, because it's playing great (minus the Xeno) and I'm enjoying the BADASS new code I've been waiting a full year to see. ...but hard to enjoy when folks like Radius118 are stuck with no support...

#279 6 years ago

Posting here because title says full throttle/alien support. Does anyone know if Heighway sells replacement plastics for full throttle? I have a plastic over a ramp entrance that cracked from an air ball. Super glued it but it didn't hold and broke again. Thanks.

#280 6 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Posting here because title says full throttle/alien support. Does anyone know if Heighway sells replacement plastics for full throttle? I have a plastic over a ramp entrance that cracked from an air ball. Super glued it but it didn't hold and broke again. Thanks.

I hope you have better luck than I have had. My experience so far is that after owning a FT for 11 months I can't even get them to answer emails about parts, let alone actually purchasing and having them shipped.

I swear if I was going to the UK for any reason whatsoever I'd be seriously tempted to pay HP a visit in person.

#281 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

You are 100% correct. That is messed up. If it weren't for CT, I'm sure I'd be screwed as well.
I'm torn - came here to post positive vibes about my Alien, because it's playing great (minus the Xeno) and I'm enjoying the BADASS new code I've been waiting a full year to see. ...but hard to enjoy when folks like radius118 are stuck with no support...

Sorry, didn't mean to rain on your parade. I'm genuinely happy you got your Alien issues (mostly) resolved.

Unfortunately, at this point I think HP is having enough trouble just trying to get Alien bugs worked out, parts shipped, games made, etc. Right now, in the state the company is in, I don't think they could care less about issues FT owners are having. At least my game boots up and plays. I have read other posts about FTs that are dead.

I'd be tempted to sell my game and be done with HP but I suspect I'd be lucky to get 50 cents on the dollar for it. Besides, I really do like the game and I have fun playing it. I'm just afraid to play it much in case it breaks.

Hey! Maybe HP has seen my bitching and moaning and has blacklisted me!

#282 6 years ago

If it makes it any better they won’t answer a single of my support emails either

#283 6 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

So had a look at the alien today. The pin was at rel 102 so an update to 110 including IO boards update was easy.
Than with help of Helmut and some spare leds fixed the broken leds. If you know it’s easy to do, would recommend alien owners to stock up on these. Had three broken ones which also take out the leds further in the string. Than also had to fix wire issues at the back of the sound amplifier. Man, that is crappy stuff those connectors there.
So now up and running and ready for testing. For sure more will pop up but for the moment we can enjoy playing it

We had a .094 software and worked 100% then updated to latest code and weird stuff going on, Io boards drop out, continuous multiball , games terminating during play etc

Who is working on this software, airlock should kick ball out quicker

#284 6 years ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

If it makes it any better they won’t answer a single of my support emails either

It doesn't make it any better at all. Sorry to hear you are in the same boat I'm in.

#285 6 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

Does anyone know if Heighway sells replacement plastics for full throttle?

laughing girl (resized).pnglaughing girl (resized).png

#286 6 years ago
Quoted from sulakd:

HP sells *nothing* for FT...

Go ahead, email them looking for parts. If you get answer please let us all know.

#287 6 years ago

I don't understand this. Here is a company that needs cash, and could make some $$ selling parts - but they don't. I've offered several times to PAY for parts. ...nope... Why not throw up a quick store on your website? They can print replacement plastics in house easily. They could also stock other parts - like for example - the gear I need to make my Xeno mech work. It's simple plastic gear that probably costs Heighway less than $0.50. They could sell it for $20 and I'd still buy three.

#288 6 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

I don't understand this. Here is a company that needs cash, and could make some $$ selling parts - but they don't. I've offered several times to PAY for parts. ...nope... Why not throw up a quick store on your website? They can print replacement plastics in house easily. They could also stock other parts - like for example - the gear I need to make my Xeno mech work. It's simple plastic gear that probably costs Heighway less than $0.50. They could sell it for $20 and I'd still buy three.

That's kind of the rub isn't it? In order to have parts to sell you must have money to buy the parts to put into inventory. As it is, I suspect every part HW buys right now is going into Alien production or updates to Alien customers with machines that don't work right.

It's unfortunate as I would be willing to dump some more $$ down that rabbit hole called Full Throttle.

Why?

Cause I actually enjoy the game and it's fun. Plus the theme is right up my alley.

As it is I rarely play the game because I'm afraid that *this* is the time I switch it on and something breaks that I can't get a replacement part for. Now THAT is sad.

#289 5 years ago

In an attempt to keep this thread somewhat relevant - here's an update. Helmut has left heighway. Also, Cointaker has suspended new Alien orders until Heighway can improve their customer support (sending out spare parts, providing a schematic, etc). I still have an outstanding support request, as my Xeno needs a replacement gear and I'm waiting for EL blades.

If you need to contact Heighway - here's the most current contact info I have:

Heighway Pinball Ltd
UNIT 35 RASSAU INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
EBBW VALE NP23 5SD
UNITED KINGDOM

T: +44 1495 305634
Email: [email protected]
http://www.heighwaypinball.com

#290 5 years ago

Well, maybe this...... Most people know they are getting machines that will probably have some kind of trouble. CT can tell Heighway they will take the machines COD. They can also tell their customers they take machines "as is"..... Just a thought....

#291 5 years ago
Quoted from SunKing:

In an attempt to keep this thread somewhat relevant - here's an update. Helmut has left heighway. Also, Cointaker has suspended new Alien orders until Heighway can improve their customer support (sending out spare parts, providing a schematic, etc). I still have an outstanding support request, as my Xeno needs a replacement gear and I'm waiting for EL blades.
If you need to contact Heighway - here's the most current contact info I have:
Heighway Pinball Ltd
UNIT 35 RASSAU INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
EBBW VALE NP23 5SD
UNITED KINGDOM
T: +44 1495 305634
Email: [email protected]
http://www.heighwaypinball.com

This is a sad day. Been patiently sitting back while the guys at Heighway had a chance to rebuild. Helmut leaving and CT suspending orders is not what I hoped I would be reading. Starting to look like I'm going to take a serious hit on my FT someday when I want to move it...bearing I never need any parts. Ugh

#292 5 years ago

Company is doomed - CT should have done this ages ago.

#293 5 years ago

As it is the support thread. Playing Alien tonight and for the second time in 2 weeks the 50VAC 6.3AT fuse blew with no apparent reason.

Replaced it this time with a 8AT fuse as I had none other lying around. Anyone else experience the same? Is it under fused perhaps ?

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

As it is the support thread. Playing Alien tonight and for the second time in 2 weeks the 50VAC 6.3AT fuse blew with no apparent reason.
Replaced it this time with a 8AT fuse as I had none other lying around. Anyone else experience the same? Is it under fused perhaps ?

the one we have in London its doing that. put lower fuses in the other slots in the hope one of those blues so fault can be traced.

#295 5 years ago

If any of you are having issues with the Xeno mouth opening/closing as I did. Here is the part to order. A 5 pack is pretty cheap, or if you are not in a hurry a single unit is even cheaper.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015H5AVZG/ref=yo_ii_img

Screenshot_20180424-070547 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180424-070547 (resized).png

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Here is the part to order.

Thanks! I'm not having any trouble now, but since I plan to keep my Alien long term - never hurts to have a few spare parts on hand.

#297 5 years ago

Having problems with the left flipper losing power. Sent the logs to Brian but no word back yet. Also broke the launch wireform and have yet to hear back about a replacement, but it has only been 2 days.

#298 5 years ago

Well didn't manage to get our game fixed before Helmet left... was getting some decent continuous support from him. Fuses keep blowing on new io-boards. Gone back to old io boards (old Software - and can't be updated on these) the game no longer blows fuse. Anyone have any idea what this could mean? Helmut had tested and installed latest software on the new IO boards, before sending out.

Even on the old boards and SW, the first ball of every game won't be shot onto playfield via shooter lane coil. Game has to manually do it after going through checks.

Anyone know what could be causing this - the shooter lane coil definitely works - ball 2 and 3 works 100% of the time, just ball 1 has the problem. It's like it almost seems to forget to eject once the launch button is pressed.

We're obviously quite a bit more worried now Helmut has left and can see us never getting FT working properly and updated to latest ver. any help is appreciated.

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Having problems with the left flipper losing power. Sent the logs to Brian but no word back yet. Also broke the launch wireform and have yet to hear back about a replacement, but it has only been 2 days.

Have you checked your I/O board for the "error" light when the flipper goes week? Are the dip switches in the correct spot? I had something similar and it turned out they had the dip switches wrong from the factory. Once I adjusted them I never had the issue again.

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Have you checked your I/O board for the "error" light when the flipper goes week? Are the dip switches in the correct spot? I had something similar and it turned out they had the dip switches wrong from the factory. Once I adjusted them I never had the issue again.

How do I know they are correct? Is there a manual somewhere I don't know about?

Think I found the problem both flipper switch stacks were loose, no pressure plate on either. The left was so loose it was barely making contact. Think I'm going through the whole game and making sure everything is tight.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

9,799 (OBO)
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-support-full-throttle-and-alien/page/6?hl=ilushka85 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.