(Topic ID: 201079)

Heighway Pinball support (Full Throttle and Alien)

By SunKing

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,031 posts
  • 162 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by DawnP
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“How well is Heighway supporting it's customers?”

• I don't own a Heighway game 127 votes
    72%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has been great! 8 votes
    5%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has been OK. 16 votes
    9%
  • I own a Heighway game, and the support has NOT been OK. 12 votes
    7%
  • I own a Heighway game, and have received ZERO support despite many requests. 14 votes
    8%

(177 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Alien Playfield Display (resized).jpg
2022-03-18 17.41.44 (resized).jpg
9880B0A4-37D8-4B71-A87F-11FAA5E6B209 (resized).jpeg
20210521_183012 (resized).jpg
20210523_132732 (resized).jpg
20210523_132749 (resized).jpg
20210522_204926 (resized).jpg
E4C76FFF-24EE-488B-AA32-E92469F3CCF9.jpeg
IMG_20200910_133453 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200910_133506 (resized).jpg
P1020769 (resized).JPG
P1020767 (resized).JPG
67C7010C-541D-42A2-8671-135FD90003CC (resized).jpeg
IMG_3415 (resized).JPG
IMG_3414 (resized).JPG
6E18543B-7845-4EB1-818B-B2EDDF49BF07 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 21.
#101 6 years ago

I received an email from Helmut today about My resetting problem when shaker is set to 70%. He said to lower it to 50% and all should be good until there next code update. Just keeping the thread updated.

#102 6 years ago

on the washer, you remove the star post and put the washer between the top of the star post and the bottom of the metal post. this gives a gap between the washer and the actual plastic, which is what you want.

#103 6 years ago

Thanks Clay, that's what I've always done. Just wondering what the pros do.

#104 6 years ago

can any new Alien owners take a look at their IO Board that is between the sling shots? Mine has the red ERR light and yellow WARN light on. The green LIVE is blinking. I'm assuming this is "error" and "warning" but not certain and don't know if there is a fix.

I spoke with Helmut today from HP and he is sending some things for our issues but I noticed this after we spoke.

Edit: yellow light went off. Just red ERR

IMG_20171101_1726421~2 (resized).jpgIMG_20171101_1726421~2 (resized).jpg

#105 6 years ago

I meant to also ask what others have for the settings on the switches "1234" next to the LED indicators. I have 1 and 2 are in the down position and 3 and 4 are in the up position.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

I meant to also ask what others have for the settings on the switches "1234" next to the LED indicators. I have 1 and 2 are in the down position and 3 and 4 are in the up position.

All switches should be in the OFF/down position.

Please press and hold the reset button, set all switches to OFF, then release the reset button.

All I/O boards, including the cabinet board, should be set the same way.

#107 6 years ago
Quoted from bcd:

All switches should be in the OFF/down position.
Please press and hold the reset button, set all switches to OFF, then release the reset button.
All I/O boards, including the cabinet board, should be set the same way.

THANK YOU! So far so good.

#108 6 years ago

Does anyone know the make/model for the 10" LCD they use in the PF?

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

I'd encourage you to check all the cable connections, including both sides of the USB cables between the CPU and the I/O boards, and connections out of the power board. This just kinda has the sound of something getting bumped partially loose when you switched playfields, so it works until vibrations (whether from nudging the game, or solenoids/etc in the machine itself) jostle <whatever> enough to cause a problem. Perhaps interrupting power to the CPU? I note that all three screens in your photo are totally black, which makes me wonder if the CPU is turned off -- if the game software hung, I'd expect all the screens to be frozen with whatever the last thing was they were showing.
Good luck, let us know if you find anything!

So, did some more testing yesterday. Checked al connections and reseated them. They all appeared to be fine and it didn’t help. After some minutes of playing same error. It even happened in attract mode.

When it happens cpu has no leds burning but the power is connected to it.

As it only happens first time after like 5-10 minutes turned on we thought perhaps a heat issue. So added an extra fan and than it worked for like 2 hours. Mostly just turned on but also some test games (was prepping other pinballs for DPO). Still to early to celebrate but it looks like cpu was overheating and halting.

#110 6 years ago

Had a customer playing Alien today. Got a multiball that seemed to ball save for much too long and during it the playfield LCD went black. A restart did not fix it. I check the connections and that did not help. Any other thoughts. Everything else appears to be fine.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Had a customer playing Alien today. Got a multiball that seemed to ball save for much too long and during it the playfield LCD went black. A restart did not fix it. I check the connections and that did not help. Any other thoughts. Everything else appears to be fine.

Unplug the dvi for that monitor from there CPU in back... It's left bottom of your standing from left off cab.... and plug in a new one that connects to external monitor to determine if a signal is being received from machine. If it's ok than your playfield lcd is shot. I have experience as mine is shot.....

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Unplug the dvi for that monitor from there CPU in back... It's left bottom of your standing from left off cab.... and plug in a new one that connects to external monitor to determine if a signal is being received from machine. If it's ok than your playfield lcd is shot. I have experience as mine is shot.....

Thanks Delt31. That's a good start. I will check that out.

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Got a multiball that seemed to ball save for much too long

There have been multiple reports of multiballs with infinite (or at least exceedingly long) ball savers. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this problem on my game. We are trying to get field data to help identify and fix the problem. If anyone encounters what seems to be an infinite ball saver or infinite multiball and want to lend a hand, it'd be very helpful if you:

- Jump into the operator menu (during the game, while it's infinite multiball-ing)

- Insert a USB thumb drive into the game's computer. (Not sure how easy or difficult this is, e.g. if they've run an extension USB cable to somewhere near the coin door...)

- Select Reports > Debug Report. It should advise that it's writing pinprog.log to your USB drive.

- Once it exits back to the menu, you can remove the USB thumb drive.

- Put the thumb drive into your regular computer, where as promised you should see a file called "pinprog.log". Mail that to me at alien<at>joe.tater.org.

The only cause I'm aware of for infinite ballsaver is a hyperactive outlane or trough switch, but if there's some other issue (like a software bug), I would love to fix it ASAP. Meanwhile, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

#114 6 years ago
Quoted from Ferret:

There have been multiple reports of multiballs with infinite (or at least exceedingly long) ball savers. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce this problem on my game. We are trying to get field data to help identify and fix the problem. If anyone encounters what seems to be an infinite ball saver or infinite multiball and want to lend a hand, it'd be very helpful if you:
- Jump into the operator menu (during the game, while it's infinite multiball-ing)
- Insert a USB thumb drive into the game's computer. (Not sure how easy or difficult this is, e.g. if they've run an extension USB cable to somewhere near the coin door...)
- Select Reports > Debug Report. It should advise that it's writing pinprog.log to your USB drive.
- Once it exits back to the menu, you can remove the USB thumb drive.
- Put the thumb drive into your regular computer, where as promised you should see a file called "pinprog.log". Mail that to me at alien<at>joe.tater.org.
The only cause I'm aware of for infinite ballsaver is a hyperactive outlane or trough switch, but if there's some other issue (like a software bug), I would love to fix it ASAP. Meanwhile, I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thanks!

Infinite Multiball successfully recreated
Sending audit to bcd now

#115 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Game is so fast ! Plastics are acrylic.
Needs protectors.

Mine broke there as well.

#116 6 years ago

Ferret Pinprog was just sent to @bcd
I have a good idea as to what is causing

#117 6 years ago

Thanks, I’ll touch base with Brian.

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Could not agree more. I discussed with a friend last week who has first hand experience in (wood) manufacturing. He visited the HP "factory" during the UK pinball party in 2015 (?). According to him a single device was actually really functional at that time (the one creating foam for final packaging of the games - Oh the irony...). I wish I had known earlier - I would have posted it.

Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Ha. I was on the same factory tour and other than the fancy printer your bang on. Everything else was two weeks out. It’s a good job they never pursued commissioning that big CNC router for the play fields as think we would still be waiting now for the white wood !

Quoted from epotech:

The "kit" was a joke. the router was years old, they had an injection mold machine and no way of making molds. All total junk. the printer was used and while nice is very difficult to get spares for...

Unfortunately that was his modus operandi.

Everything except the printer and laser cutter were in terrible condition when I visited. It likely would have cost an awful lot to service and commission them, much less employ people to operate them, and to design things to be made with them. The huge CNC and painting machines were badly corroded and looked like they hadn't been used in years. Presumably bought at auction or from a shuttered factory. I suspect the only prospective buyers for equipment in that condition were either operations that restored them to full function, scrap dealers or those who wanted to give the appearance that they were running an industrial production operation, when they were doing nothing of the sort.

More than a third of the floor area of the facility was dedicated to the pinball or arcade related crap (bad condition machines and parts) he flipped on the side, and clapped out industrial equipment. This supposedly on the eve of mass production beginning, 14 months ago.

Quoted from mnpinball:

Game is so fast ! Plastics are acrylic.
Needs protectors.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Not much to see. It's just 4 screws with foam in between the playfield and LCD mounting bracket. If it's low you may try to bend the bracket down away from the playfield then add spring washers until it's flush on top. I replaced the foam with these and some loctite.

Quoted from delt31:

The game has no mylar - def recommend some on that scoop, alien, inlanes, poppers, etc.

Are these on pre-takeover machines, post-takeover machines shipped out in small number during the summer, or recently shipped machines part of larger batches?

I had the impression that all the basic stuff like this (brittle acrylic plastics / improper attachment for pf LCD / no mylar etc) would be fixed before any new machines were shipped. Others also said they'd been told specifically it would all be taken care of.

If this is still happening with the latest machines, they really need to pull their finger out. They can't afford to continue the same reputation as that which preceded them.

Whether you're a new or original owner, or prospective buyer, you should be insisting on new PETG plastics, a mylar kit, and a proper retention mechanism for the playfield LCD. Some might argue the lack of mylar is caveat emptor, but that's really not acceptable for buyers new to the hobby and none the wiser. Also, I thought they said they'd designed protectors for the scoops? The pf LCD retention and plastics MUST be rectified.

Quoted from Rensh:

[wrong quote - but re: shaker]

Regardless of any code bugs, if Alien is anything like as susceptible to damage or cable loosening as FTh was from the shaker, I'd advise you to disconnect it completely. I know you can now modulate the strength in software, but some FTh owners took a physical approach to reducing its strength, and most had to disable their shakers anyway, as however much they weakened it, it still caused problems.

#119 6 years ago

Just to update, today I received a lengthy email from Helmut. While he did not specify exactly when I'd receive updated parts, he was very candid of the current situation, and did assure me they are working on a solution. The frank communication was very much appreciated.

#120 6 years ago

Does anyone know how to upgrade IO board and have the software for it? I un-intentionally "downgraded" the IO-card 1 since I had issues with it and pushed the upgrade option in the service menu. It downgraded the IO CARD to 1.3 from 1.4 and now it won't communicate with the machine. Any advice help or guidance is much appreciated.

I tried to get help from the Heighway support but they have been busy pushing out Alien, fully understand, but now I haven't been able to play my Full Throttle I love since 13th of October. So please, any help or assistance would be great.

Peter V

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

#121 6 years ago

Thought I would update this thread as well. My 11 lights out is fixed. I had a skype session with the entire team over there at HP and for an hour we talked until realizing an input with 4 prongs didn't have solder or a jumper on two of them. Once that was done, everything worked. Only need my LCD now which is shipping out tomorrow. Should be all set by next week.

Yes this is prob more than I should be doing but even stern has issues and these guys spent the time to help me out. FYI for potential owners. Game has had no other issues for the remaining time I've had it (about 3 weeks now).....and tell me this PF with the lights on doesn't look sick. Look at that alien on the bottom. what a game.

20171108_100359 (resized).jpg20171108_100359 (resized).jpg

#122 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thought I would update this thread as well. My 11 lights out is fixed. I had a skype session with the entire team over there at HP and for an hour we talked until realizing an input with 4 prongs didn't have solder or a jumper on two of them. Once that was done, everything worked. Only need my LCD now which is shipping out tomorrow. Should be all set by next week.

great news! so in the end the fix for your lights was to?? add a jumper or actually solder it?

--JEff

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

great news! so in the end the fix for your lights was to?? add a jumper or actually solder it?
--JEff

I put a jumper cap over the two prongs but you can solder those together too.

#124 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yes this is prob more than I should be doing but even stern has issues and these guys spent the time to help me out. FYI for potential owners. Game has had no other issues for the remaining time I've had it (about 3 weeks now).....and tell me this PF with the lights on doesn't look sick. Look at that alien on the bottom. what a game.

Thats great you guys found out whats wrong, when did the little lcd stop working? Are they sending you a large lcd as well at the same time?

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thats great you guys found out whats wrong, when did the little lcd stop working? Are they sending you a large lcd as well at the same time?

no Large backbox one is perfect. Same with the small left corner one. It;s the one inside the PF. stopped working a week in.

btw - my beacons are almost in from china. Really just have a few questions left for you on how you did yours. Maybe you can complete the update in the thread as I used it to do the beacons myself.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#126 6 years ago

Ahh yes sweet, my parts to make my Alien and Full Throttle 100% should be here tomorrow, good on Heighway for putting focus on supporting their games!

#127 6 years ago
Quoted from viimne:

Does anyone know how to upgrade IO board and have the software for it? I un-intentionally "downgraded" the IO-card 1 since I had issues with it and pushed the upgrade option in the service menu. It downgraded the IO CARD to 1.3 from 1.4 and now it won't communicate with the machine. Any advice help or guidance is much appreciated.

Here are a few things to check:

First check the USB connection is good on both ends and not loose.

Second check the LEDs on the IO board. If you see a green blink then the firmware is able to be updated. An amber blink indicates a problem that can only be corrected at the factory.

Third check the 4 DIP switches next to the reset button and make sure that all of them are in the OFF/down position. That can inhibit the firmware on the board from running if set differently.

Let us know what you find.

#128 6 years ago

I am amazed you guys can get any sort of response from anyone at Heighway about Alien. They ignore any emails i send. And i'm really polite and nice. This whole thing is really frustrating.

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

I am amazed you guys can get any sort of response from anyone at Heighway about Alien. They ignore any emails i send. And i'm really polite and nice. This whole thing is really frustrating.

Selective service was a major problem under the last management. It seems that is still the case, though many more people are now being helped than before.

When did you last receive replies? Before or after the takeover? I'm told that someone (you can guess who) would block some customers' e-mail addresses, so that receiving service requests could be better denied. If it was before, your e-mails might be being filtered out.

Edit: looking at your posting history from another thread, it seems you have been replied to since the takeover. However, it appears you have a pre-takeover machine, without Alien head and other bits. From what others are being told, you'll likely need a full populated playfield replacement and new PC ... I don't think they have shipped any of these replacements yet. So no-one in your position has yet been served AFAIK. So you're probably not forgotten, though that does not excuse their lack of communication.

#130 6 years ago

Yes you are correct. And fair enough I get it. But yeah it would be nice if there was some timeline or some response

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

It appears they're ignoring the #1 first adopter Hilton as well.

#132 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

From what others are being told, you'll likely need a full populated playfield replacement and new PC ... I don't think they have shipped any of these replacements yet. So no-one in your position has yet been served AFAIK. So you're probably not forgotten, though that does not excuse their lack of communication.

This is correct. I received a long, detailed email from Helmut on November 4. I'm not going to paste the entire email - but here are the relevant parts:

"I know your case and the case many others are an ongoing story and I work with the new owners together to get
as soon as possible your game fixed. Your game is a first-generation game which means it is very difficult to
update your game. We can't just send parts out and let the Customer do all the work because there are so many changes to the game and it isn't fair at all to let the Customer deal with it. Just to give you an idea of what we have changed on the games:
New PC, new xeno head, new xeno motor, new xeno PCB's, new game Software, new LED (no tower LED),
new cables under the playfield, new IO Boars, new playfield PCB's).

We are looking forward to swapping the Alien playfields out and to do this we need a special designed transport
box to make sure the playfield is not getting damaged. We had some prototype boxes here, but they weren't good
enough for our playfields. I have no idea what the plan is about the boxes and I have to talk to our design team
on Monday. I will have an answer by the end of next week.

Many thanks
Helmut

#133 6 years ago

I have NO problems doing all that work. And we are completely capable of doing it too! Heck we re-build and build games all the time. There isn't anything we don't do at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. I seriously doubt there is any task they can throw at us that we could not handle. So PLEASE Heighway, send the stuff! We'll make this Alien top notch!

#134 6 years ago

Great thread here Sun(errr)Party King. I was just discussing Alien with a Pinball friend yesterday and sharing your story as you explained it to me in Houston.

I purchased FT at the 2016 TPF and was very pleased. My minor issues were handled personally with emails, Skype calls and some minor parts mailed to me by Andrew and his staff. Overall, it was a fun game that worked well. I eventually sold it to a member that has posted here who was well aware of the pros and cons and we had a good transaction.

When I saw Alien at the 2017 show, my first thoughts were that the games were definitely prototypes. I’ve followed the story of 2 of them from Tommy’s report on the podcast and Party Kings stories. My sincere hope is that they eventually replace those playfields and necessary boards as they have indicated.

#135 6 years ago

Clay, It sounds like it will take a while to get a populated replacement playfield, so it wouldn't hurt to email helmut and heighway support to request the parts to do it yourself. Unfortunately you'd assume the liability, but I'd guess that wouldn't bother you at all.

Quoted from cfh:

I have NO problems doing all that work. And we are completely capable of doing it too! Heck we re-build and build games all the time. There isn't anything we don't do at the Ann Arbor pinball museum. I seriously doubt there is any task they can throw at us that we could not handle. So PLEASE Heighway, send the stuff! We'll make this Alien top notch!

#136 6 years ago

Seems like Heighway's phone is disconnected today

#137 6 years ago
Quoted from ashes1:

Seems like Heighway's phone is disconnected today

Are they not answering or did you get a third party disconnect notification?

#138 6 years ago

It's not in service. Usually happens when the customer has not paid their bill. Very rarely otherwise.

Andrew used to constantly complain about BT (British Telecom - the service provider) and how they'd messed up the number somehow during their various moves of facility**, and how he was going to sue them for loss of business.

Of course, they hadn't, he didn't, and they were cutting him off due to non-payment - as he couldn't or wouldn't pay on time.

Hopefully someone just overlooked a bill this time. I haven't heard that this has been a reoccurring theme under the new ownership.

**Moves were also mostly due to late / non-payment.

#139 6 years ago

I just had a phone call w/ Helmut yesterday. I know he, at least, is out of the office and heading to the Dutch Pinball show this weekend. I don't know about the rest of management.

#140 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

It's not in service. Usually happens when the customer has not paid their bill. Very rarely otherwise.
Andrew used to constantly complain about BT (British Telecom - the service provider) and how they'd messed up the number somehow during their various moves of facility**, and how he was going to sue them for loss of business.
Of course, they hadn't, he didn't, and they were cutting him off due to non-payment - as he couldn't or wouldn't pay on time.
Hopefully someone just overlooked a bill this time. I haven't heard that this has been a reoccurring theme under the new ownership.
**Moves were also mostly due to late / non-payment.

Aren’t most of the investors/managers from Scandinavia now? If so would this affect the way the company is being run/communication.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Aren’t most of the investors/managers from Scandinavia now? If so would this affect the way the company is being run/communication.

Tasks like paying basic bills should be delegated to local staff.

Also, yes, of course. Hence why they need dedicated on-site management. But AFAIK some of them have spent quite a lot of time in Wales so far.

What strides they have made certainly wouldn't have been possible if they'd been totally absent.

#142 6 years ago

Recived my parts, installed the new pc, new xeno, ect. My Alien works 100% now - new code has some great improvements! Looking forward to exporing the game more, and actually being able to have my xeno eat the ball lol!

Still need a few things for my full throttle, but that was more a mis-comunication at least I feel now they are looking after game issues and they will get it working.

ap (resized).jpgap (resized).jpg

#143 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

My Alien works 100% now

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from bcd:

Here are a few things to check:
First check the USB connection is good on both ends and not loose.
Second check the LEDs on the IO board. If you see a green blink then the firmware is able to be updated. An amber blink indicates a problem that can only be corrected at the factory.
Let us know what you find.

Thanks for the tip, it’s blinking amber and it started that way after the “downgrade”. I just have to keep mailing support but so far no luck other then one replay saying “we get back to you”. Love the game and was interested in Alien, now I just want my new Full Throttle to work.

Maybe I just try to order a new IO board, that might solve the issue faster then getting a replay.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from viimne:

Thanks for the tip, it’s blinking amber and it started that way after the “downgrade”. I just have to keep mailing support but so far no luck other then one replay saying “we get back to you”. Love the game and was interested in Alien, now I just want my new Full Throttle to work.
Maybe I just try to order a new IO board, that might solve the issue faster then getting a replay.

Ahh, I have the same thing going on, messed up my i/o board on ft after months of no response from heighway (had a few lamps out, which I think ive narrowed down to a trace either on the main board or an issue with the rear flasher boards.) I was playing with it and now its in warn mode.

I offered to purchace an i/o board since that was my fault though.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

I offered to purchace an i/o board since that was my fault though.

I had to buy an I/O board for my FT, it was just shy of $280 after shipping. Helmut and Morgan were great to work with and got me the parts quick (considering shipping and being a new company)

Also on FT the I/O boards are interchangeable from one location to another.
If you know which line on the I/O board has a short (I think there are 8 lines) you can move it to another location that might not use that line, or at least isn't nessacery for playing. On mine that was line 6 which fires the launch coil, so I moved the board to another location where line 6 only spins one of the tires and unplugged the coil for the tire, until the new board got here.

Overall NEW Heighway has been great for me to work with!

Good luck on your games guys.

#147 6 years ago

New pf LCD to be delivered per DHL on Monday. Quick turnaround by HP.

#148 6 years ago

Re: replacement boards, you shouldn't be paying for them if you're in the US / Canada and the game was purchased directly from HW, rather than a local distributor.

If you dealt with Wales, and paid them, then UK / EU law is sovereign as far as the purchase is concerned. Not US / Canada / any other.

EU law entitles you to a minimum 2 year warranty, and there are numerous further protections under UK law (potentially up to 6 years).

Anyone in the EU who bought a machine from EU resellers or HW themselves, this also applies to.

If you damaged the board yourself, then that is obviously moot, though.

Be aware. Especially as those gigantic boards on the new Alien machines being shipped will likely cost an arm and a leg to buy.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from rubberducks:

Especially as those gigantic boards on the new Alien machines being shipped will likely cost an arm and a leg to buy.

Someone (a new owner) was quoted $130 shipped for a new Alien I/O board. He didn't need one just inquired with Heighway on the cost.

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Someone (a new owner) was quoted $130 shipped for a new Alien I/O board. He didn't need one just inquired with Heighway on the cost.

I'm referring to these light boards. Highlighted with red.

boards (resized).jpgboards (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,999 (OBO)
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
9,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burnaby, BC
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods
Interactive
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
There are 1,031 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-support-full-throttle-and-alien/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.