image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zentron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 9 years ago

Where on http://heighwaypinball.com/ does it mention kits being sold where you can purchase one cabinet but swap out playfields/side art/translite?

I assume there are limitations to this as if one was to buy an Aliens LE with Bright Lime Green Powder Coated Metal Trim and put in Full Throttle "kit" it wouldn't come with new metal trim?

thanks / congrats!

#94 9 years ago

Do you guys think they could hit a snag where Fox doesn't want Aliens in the "Heighway Pinball Gamechange System (HPGS)" cabinet?

4 weeks later
#107 9 years ago

Well, building 251 bacardi machines over 4.5 months in a 10,000 square foot warehouse is significantly different then building pinball machines in a 40,000 square foot warehouse. Id look for some significant bumps in the road until they can get to there 3rd game. If they are shipping aliens in april 2015 that would be a miracle.

3 months later
#241 9 years ago

Any chance of seeing a Full Throttle at Southern Fried Gaming Expo June 19th-21st in Atlanta GA? I'd really love to play a game on it!

thanks

1 month later
#295 8 years ago

creepy to post, but most of us were thinking it.

#298 8 years ago

Yea, but kaneda calling something immature is like the pot calling the kettle black.

#300 8 years ago

@GreenMeerkat, sometimes facts can be insulting. boohoo

#303 8 years ago

They can do 3 in 2016, they still ramping up this year.

2 weeks later
#338 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Was bummed also I could not have the shaker and Lighting done factory. I have faith and its being backed up.

You can, just buy the LE..

#357 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Zentron the head pounding is I was given the impression I could do it this way.
Which I thought was awesome . If its the other way fine but it was not clear.
you buying one or just jumping in to frustrate buyers? Or wait its this community support thing again!
Either way thanks!

Before you handed over money did you get written confirmation you can add Fiber Optic Lighting / Shaker at the factory? No you didn't, so that is pretty clear to me. As far as frustrating buyers, you seemed pretty frustrated prior to me even saying anything.

#359 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Lol like I said regardless a game I enjoyed. With the Extars added or not.
What I love is being able to buy just what I want. Kudos to the team for that.
Much more frustrating is trying to share on the group and getting the usual crap can.
Glad I could be your crap bucket for a day. You are a ray of sunshine.

If I had the money/room and was in on getting a Full Throttle like you I would be excited and happy. Instead you come here and crap on this thread with your complaints. Maybe you shouldn't throw rocks from your glass house.

1 week later
#367 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

lol but you are not me! And you are clearly not supporting them with your wallet ,unlike me. So what's your sad point in this thread.

I quarreled with you just so RobT would post that pic! Seriously though, you got a point and best of luck. The pin looks amazing and I'm definitely jealous...

2 months later
#469 8 years ago

What are the long term plans of a current cabinet not becoming obsolete? For example, if I purchased a Standard Edition Full Throttle, will the current cabinet support Heighway titles released in 2017/2018 etc?

If Heighway Pinball Gamechange System (HPGS) 2.0 comes out in 2017 would the current "1.0" cabinet be able to be retrofitted with the new features?

thanks

#472 8 years ago

Has video of the "Fibre optic ramp lighting" for the Full Throttle (LE) been released yet or is it still a work in progress?

thanks

#513 8 years ago

For the right amount of money you'd make time!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zentron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-official-pinside-thread?tu=zentron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.