image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#510 8 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Our Canadian distributor, Nitro Amusements, featured on Canada's Global TV channel this week, with company President Tommy Floyd talking about Full Throttle, and hosting a head-to-head game between the show's presenters
» YouTube video
Well done Tommy! Excellent work!

Tommy is on fire! You picked the right team to represent you over here in Canada. Coingrats to the both of you (yes coin) lol

#552 8 years ago

Does anyone have an inkling what percentage the software is at on FT ? Spent some good time on it yesterday. Thanks to Nitro for setting them out and on free play. Looking forward to Highway and their next few tittles. Great machine for their first go!

#559 8 years ago

Some notes albeit constructive. First would like to see that wood trim left unpainted around the playfield screen either trimmed in black or reverse print the edge of the plexi before installing to continue playfield artwork so disappears totally. I think they need to deal with how the ramp returns drop the ball (Cut out). They need to let ball drop faster and thus increase flow, would make it that much faster, . Also, maybe an adjustment, however the left ramp return, when the ball dropped sometimes didn't drop into the outlane but came back over the top of the sling and down to flipper. Not a bad thing just seemed not refined? Slings take a bit for them to react to the ball but again probably leaf contact adjustments. Also I would increase the flipper strength a bit from factory setting and get table a little steeper this may correct a few of the problems I saw. The side art and retainers need to be addressed as you can lift them and push on them which I know maybe a problem for the guys putting them on route. Player scores should be larger and more noticeable or more frequently displayed on upper screen at least and it would be great to get the old "skip the crap and get to the next ball quicker" programmed in when pushing the buttons as it is a little painful watching every time a ball drains. Having said all this what a great first game for Highway and this list is very easily dealt with when you think about it. Hope this helps them a bit, well done Andrew

#560 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Is that right inside orbit to the left in lane as fast/fun as it looks on video?

yes love that shot. One of the fastest in pinball to my limited memory

#563 8 years ago

Great update Andrew thank you. The ball return was very noticeably slow on the two I played as well as sometimes that left side drop would have the ball not make the out lane and roll down the front of the sling. Could just be an adjustment on the ramps placement however are the "cutouts" similar to other manufacturers? just seemed a little off. All else sounds like your addressing and the side panels are not a worry for me but if I was a man with a route it would be worrisome. Again thanks for the update and great job on your first machine!

#564 8 years ago

Oh one thing I noticed... very cool to have the pops go the colors of the flags from the country your racing. Where's Canada?

#566 8 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Thanks for your comments Bill.
If you see the "?" underneath the race map, this was meant to allow a customisable race for distribution countries not listed on the map.
So ... you could well see an update in the future for Canadian customers, for example, which would see them have a Canadian race when the "?" is lit

Very cool! I did see the ? wondered what it was. Cheers

#570 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Seems like most have been overwhelmingly positive...some games just aren't for certain people...like most sterns I can't stand but people seem to love them.

This is very constructive criticism and in no way do I not think this is a very positive first game out of the gate.....it is. Just trying to give feedback and these things did pop into my head while playing game after game. I think the layout is great, I'm just talking tweaks here. I will most likely pick a board up for my Alien LE some day

#571 8 years ago

I did have this comment to all that were there......After seeing this from Highway, right out of the gate, In my mind now I really don't think Jpop had any intention of manufacturing at all. Pile of lights and wood and just no real thought into it at all.....not even the art

2 months later
#622 8 years ago

go for the big one! Trust me!

2 months later
#684 8 years ago

Looks a lot like the giant press stern has for marking playfields

#713 8 years ago

Been asking for this from beginning. Will go with whatever game colors they can throw at it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
9,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-official-pinside-thread?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.