image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#277 8 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

Here's our latest YouTube production update video - taken over the last few weeks:
» YouTube video

Great video. Looking forward to play this pin.

3 months later
#477 8 years ago
Quoted from woz:

Here's Tommy Floyd (Nitro Pinball in Canada) on local TV showing "Full Throttle":
http://globalnews.ca/video/2221780/pinball-wizards?hootPostID=b6f096c243a051f3e9290f8b837dc113

Nice beard And great video too.

I am in. Game on

#497 8 years ago

Misread post

#503 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm not asking owners, the company should be able to.

Quoted from frolic:

Wasn't there a video of Bowen playing the game and talking it through? Not a papa tutorial, but at some show somewhere?

Here you go:

#509 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

This is my first time on this thread and have not read it, but this is the best place to post. With Aurich on Alien I have become very interested in Hieghway. All I have to say is the Hieghway website sucks. I realize pics aren't released for Alien because it is still under review. However, for the first time I starting looking at Full Throttle as maybe something I would like, but when you click on it all you get is an order form. I want pictures of everything; playfield, inside, outside. It is like your website relies on Pinside for pictures. I want to see the game on your website.

They published lots of info on their YouTube channel. Seems like people are getting lazy in searching for information.

#518 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

My point is the website should have a ton of pics of FT since it has shipped and nothing to hide. When you click on the link to see the game and possibly purchase there are no good pics of the playfield, the inside, and outside of the game. BTW, I think Stern's website sucks as well. They don't provide the pics you want to see either. If they do, they make it hard to find.

Agreed. When you click on 'Games' on their site you should get all the info needed (in text, pictures, videos etc.) that is avaiable about a game at that moment.

When you want to order you should go to the 'Store' button.

As for so many requests Heighway is working on this too

#531 8 years ago
Quoted from gtown:

Best gameplay video I've seen so far:
» YouTube video
Less than a month before I get to play this at Pinball Wizard, can't wait!

Wow, great video again.

A bit more than a month when hopefully my pin arrives. Cannot wait too

#532 8 years ago

What got my attention is that the slingshots are not that aggressive as you find on some other games.
This allows for much more control.

#577 8 years ago

Shotmap from Full Throttle from FB. Do not know if it has been posted before:

11953379_126102664404917_8992670855117307047_o.jpg11953379_126102664404917_8992670855117307047_o.jpg

1 month later
#591 8 years ago

Dutch Pinball Open 2015 seminar video:

#593 8 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

It's seems to have gone a bit quiet lately production wise
How's the latest FT batch coming along?

When I ordered I did ask Andrwe about this. He told me that the plan was that production started between mid and end of November 2015 and SE and LE pins would be produced at the same time. I asked Andrew yesterday if they are still on track with above mentioned planning.

#610 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Still I go to the website and click on games and get no pictures or video; only a way to purchase. Why would anyone purchase with no content on the website? There is no Full Throttle around me or probably a lot of other people, so the website should show all the kick ass gameplay, but it doesn't. Aurich, do you do web design also? If so give these guys some help.

Dude, check Pinside. A lot of videos have been posted. Heighway even has their own YouTube channel.

#611 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Still I go to the website and click on games and get no pictures or video; only a way to purchase. Why would anyone purchase with no content on the website? There is no Full Throttle around me or probably a lot of other people, so the website should show all the kick ass gameplay, but it doesn't. Aurich, do you do web design also? If so give these guys some help.

And their website http://heighwaypinball.com/news

#615 8 years ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

I know. I'm just amazed you go to their website and click on games and all they provide is ways to pay. This reflection is meant to be constructive to Heighway because not all people are here on pinside.

True. Andrew told they are working on their website and it should be updated. But they also got some other things going at the moment

#617 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

just send me my Full Throttle

I can not help you there, I do not own one (yet)

1 week later
#626 8 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I was informed on Monday that production of my game will begin which is in the second run of 78. It should be ready to ship Dec 16.
So...about 10 business days from start to finish for mine.

I am in the same batch. Not informed yet, but looking good

4 weeks later
#633 8 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone from Heighway Pinball.
Here's to an epic 2016 pinballing year!

Happy new year and best wishes for 2016.

Looking forward to a good start by receiving my Full Throttle end of this month

3 weeks later
#658 8 years ago

Here are some shots of the Full Throttle LE plaques...
IMG_8731_(resized).JPG

IMG_8732_(resized).JPG

That's how a LE plaque should look like. Very nice

1 month later
#693 8 years ago

On Tuesday 16th February 2016, MP (Member of Parliament) for Merthyr Tydfil & Rhymney, Gerald Jones, visited Heighway Pinball's factory in Merthyr Tydfil, South Wales, and officially opened our new mass production line.
Also present for the visit were Gerald's Parliamentary Assistant, Tyrone Powell, and Simon Storer - Head of Communications at bacta
Our latest YouTube video documents this visit
» YouTube video

Congrats with going into mass production. That chrome edition looks awesome

#694 8 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Was the Alien machine playable or just in the lineup?

Playable whitewood I guess

1 month later
#729 7 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Pinball news have published a ridiculously detailed review of Full Throttle along with the inner workings of the Heighway design. Certainly deserves a wider audience
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/fullthrottle/index11.html

Thanks for sharing.

Too bad they used that ugly chrome version

3 months later
#760 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Andrew, in the video you say its your "new" factory. Is this #3? Did you move again?

Yes they did. The last one was too big

1 month later
#766 7 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

In the Alien thread a loose playfield kit was quoted at 3700 euro.
Are the future games around this price tag ?

Kit price is 60 % of the price of a Standard Edition full pin

As WhySnow already said

6 months later
#779 7 years ago

In our latest YouTube video, Alien Pinball game designer, Dave Sanders, answers questions from the public about his latest game design, and talks about other game designers that have influenced him over the years
» YouTube video

Very cool. Thanks team Heighway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,100.00
Lighting - Interactive
Evolution Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
13,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Litchfield Park, AZ
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

9,799 (OBO)
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-official-pinside-thread?tu=pinballrulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.