We have always tried to be transparent so I have no problem answering your questions.
1. We have pre-production versions of both cabinet and playfield coming next week. These are to make sure everything is 100% by the time production starts. The first run of cabinets and playfields will arrive a week after. All the materials are already purchased - suppliers are just waiting for the green light
2. 2 new staff have been hired full time. We also have access to contract staff. We will adjust our staffing levels accordingly. I personally will spend time on the production line and quality control - as it's my name going on the games. Clearly this is not a long term strategy but everyone in the company can be pulled onto the production line, if needed
3. Parts procurement is one of the biggest challenges of a pinball manufacturer. I am personally overseeing this. There have been a few delays and problems - but they are all under control. Chinese New Year has been a big headache for us, with companies closing down there for 2 weeks. At this point, I am happy with our procurement situation,even though we have recently had 1-2 week delays
4. The second backbox screen is going into next week's pre production machine. We don't foresee any problems with this. The price is not finalised yet, but the upgrade kit should cost no more than $300-350. We may well offer substantial discounts on these upgrade packages to existing customers
5. The first batch of games will number 20. 10 of these should be ready by the middle of March, the other 10 by the end of March at the latest. The next batch of 40 games will be 2-4 weeks after. The first batch of games will all be SEs, as we need to finalise the shaker motor and fibre optic lighting for the LEs. LEs will definitely be in the second batch
I hope I have answered all your questions