image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 781 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.
#751 7 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

Oh so you can get this upgrade without the LE? If so, awesome!

Yes. I added Fiber/Shaker/Large LCD and changed trim to black...should look great w/ALIEN

#752 7 years ago

I was just told a container just arrived to the USA and some will be heading to Canada , mine included . It's getting closer !

#753 7 years ago

Was told that container arrived last Friday and that my game would ship this week...fingers crossed, FT LE black chrome

#754 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Yes. I added Fiber/Shaker/Large LCD and changed trim to black...should look great w/ALIEN

That's a good point. I didn't think about that. Better to go with black trim for future games I think. Neutral color, right?

3 weeks later
#755 7 years ago

In our latest YouTube video, we talk to some of our new, and existing, team members and ask them what jobs they do at the company

#756 7 years ago

Oh wow. That Alien back glass surround for the big screen looks sweet

#757 7 years ago
Quoted from drinkduffbeers:

Oh wow. That Alien back glass surround for the big screen looks sweet

yeah, definitely should wipe the doubts of anyone not wanting the big screen. Definitely best of all worlds.

#758 7 years ago

Andrew, in the video you say its your "new" factory. Is this #3? Did you move again?

#759 7 years ago
Quoted from HeighwayPinball:

In our latest YouTube video, we talk to some of our new, and existing, team members and ask them what jobs they do at the company
» YouTube video

great video! Thanks for sharing Andrew!

Really looking forward to the next code polish for our FullT and also to playing Aliens at Expo!

#760 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Andrew, in the video you say its your "new" factory. Is this #3? Did you move again?

Yes they did. The last one was too big

3 weeks later
#761 7 years ago

Have you ever wanted a fast way to learn to play Full Throttle without reading long reviews?

Now we have the answer for you:

2 weeks later
#762 7 years ago

Hi guys, I sent an email in to tech support last week, but its been crickets. Anyone on the thread have tips on troubleshooting a FT? I think ive got some light board issues - one of the modules has zero lights come on, but eventually they do and are out of synch with everything else and just light solid, mostly.
The top left rollover sometimes comes on and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes its in synch and sometimes it isnt.
Really no idea what to do on these boards to troubleshoot or repair.

#763 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Hi guys, I sent an email in to tech support last week, but its been crickets. Anyone on the thread have tips on troubleshooting a FT? I think ive got some light board issues - one of the modules has zero lights come on, but eventually they do and are out of synch with everything else and just light solid, mostly.
The top left rollover sometimes comes on and sometimes doesn't. Sometimes its in synch and sometimes it isnt.

Please email me directly at [email protected]

It sounds like an LED has blown or has a loose wire/connection. They operate in a chain so if one LED doesn't work, then the rest in that chain won't work either

#764 7 years ago

In the Alien thread a loose playfield kit was quoted at 3700 euro.

Are the future games around this price tag ?

#765 7 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

My understanding is that drop in kits are ~60% the cost of any full game. Guessing they wont be able to give you a firm price on any future title as they wont know BOM at this stage.

#766 7 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

Kit price is 60 % of the price of a Standard Edition full pin

As WhySnow already said

#767 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Typically it's a loose wire, one of the USB cables that plug into the junction box at the back of the pin. Mine seem to come loose every now & then when I lifted the playfield for cleaning/maintenance. Unplug All of the USB cables & plug them back in, this resets them & you should be good.

2 weeks later
#768 7 years ago

Tried that. Same issue. Reseated everything on all of the boards. However, interestingly i came back from a business trip and after not touching the machine for a week and a half, everything seemed ok, but for only about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, various lights stayed on, then went out and no longer worked, as in the initial problem.

Probably a board issue?

#769 7 years ago
Quoted from e4mafia:

Tried that. Same issue. Reseated everything on all of the boards. However, interestingly i came back from a business trip and after not touching the machine for a week and a half, everything seemed ok, but for only about 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, various lights stayed on, then went out and no longer worked, as in the initial problem.

Probably a board issue?

Probably. Check fuses. I had one blown & did the same thing.

2 months later
#770 7 years ago

I wish Heighway the greatest luck and success for the future. I do admire the ambition of the company.

I noticed Romain Fontaine has moved on. Nice guy, enjoyed taking with him at the Pinball Party 2015. Who handles the electronics design / engineering now?

1 month later
#771 7 years ago

Can someone point me to the best thread to hear updates on Alien?

Thx,
Mof

#773 7 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can someone point me to the best thread to hear updates on Alien?

They'll ship in the next month or so, Alien thread is a bunch of people bitching just to bitch

#774 7 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

They'll ship in the next month or so, Alien thread is a bunch of people bitching just to bitch

….OR SO……so you actually have no idea….Or if you do, who told you that?

#775 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

….OR SO……so you actually have no idea….Or if you do, who told you that?

I read it in a tweet, which, as we all know, is always fact based.

#776 7 years ago

Just played FT today, it has some killer flow, couldn't help but think after Alien, Heighway would kill it with a Fast & Furious theme, its been a long time since a genuinely great racing pin was made, loads of cool stunt and driving scenes that would make awesome modes for a pin and it would appeal to younger demographics and for the haters of the theme/franchise its 7 films deep and box office takings/profits have sky rocketed since the 5th film, there is certainly worldwide appeal.

1 month later
#777 6 years ago

These designs are genius. I suspect only collectors and serious competitive players will appreciate the unique rules set.

1 week later
#778 6 years ago

In our latest YouTube video, Alien Pinball game designer, Dave Sanders, answers questions from the public about his latest game design, and talks about other game designers that have influenced him over the years

#779 6 years ago

In our latest YouTube video, Alien Pinball game designer, Dave Sanders, answers questions from the public about his latest game design, and talks about other game designers that have influenced him over the years
» YouTube video

Very cool. Thanks team Heighway.

#780 6 years ago

» YouTube video

Good video. All I need to see now are packed trucks leaving the factory twice a week.

1 month later
#781 6 years ago

(bump)

bump-1 (resized).jpgbump-1 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 810.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
9,999 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 781 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-official-pinside-thread/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.