(Topic ID: 130259)

Heighway Pinball is coming to Pintastic New England!!!!!

By dannunz

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by dannunz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HEIGHWAY PINBALL2.jpg
heighway pinball3.jpg
HEIGHWAY PINBALL.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

PINTASTIC MANUFACTURER/SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT

We are very excited that Andrew Heighway has chosen New England to showcase 2 Production FULL THROTTLE pinball machines at the show! Andrew is very excited to meet his N.E. fan base!
Andrew will have top billing on Saturday early evening in the seminar room. We are giving him as much time as he wants to talk about everything Heighway pinball!
Andrew will also be showing the brand new back glass for the much anticipated Aliens pinball!
We have extended our VIP package deal for 6 more days. Get into the show one HR early and be the first in the United State to to play Full Throttle in 2015!!!

HEIGHWAY PINBALL.jpgHEIGHWAY PINBALL.jpg
heighway pinball3.jpgheighway pinball3.jpg
HEIGHWAY PINBALL2.jpgHEIGHWAY PINBALL2.jpg

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

When is this show?

Aurich don't you remember I asked you to design a shirt for the show lol

#14 8 years ago

Guys take it easy it's all in good fun. When I was talking with Andrew he said he would be bringing it as long as the licensing approvals came through. So there is no guarantee but we just need to wait and see. I'm sure Andrew will be talking all about Alians at the show and seminar lol.

I personally can't wait to play Full Throttle! I like wide body games.

#15 8 years ago

Who is going to fly in to see full throttle?

#17 8 years ago

Pintastic New England is not like any other show. All of our industry speakers/guests will all be arriving at the hotel by 12 noon on Thursday. They are all staying at our host hotel Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night. A three day long party!
So spend some quality time talking with all these guys! They are flying in from all around the world to see YOU! Tell them thank you and shake there hand. Get their autograph they love that kind of stuff. Andrew Heighway will be arriving on Wednesday or Thursday the week of Pintastic. So if you ever wanted to talk to him in detail now is going to be your moment. Don't let it slip by!

#21 8 years ago

Wow John this is an un believable oppertunity for a pre buyer to spend some quality time with you, Andrew and full throttle! Once in a life time only at Puntastic New England!

2 weeks later
#30 8 years ago

The modular desighn of this game is very appealing to me seeing as I am close to being out of room.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-is-coming-to-pintastic-new-england?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.