Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 202 posts
  • 67 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Wickerman2
  • Topic is favorited by 9 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What would you buy next?”

• Blade Runner 21 votes
      15%
    • Queen 14 votes
      10%
    • Dr Who 16 votes
      12%
    • Harry Potter 27 votes
      19%
    • Sherlock Holmes 12 votes
      9%
    • James Bond 11 votes
      8%
    • Predator 18 votes
      13%
    • Judas Priest 7 votes
      5%
    • South Park 13 votes
      9%

(Multiple choice - 139 votes by 104 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

556449 (resized).jpg
    untitled (resized).png
    untitled (resized).png
    zeQueen (resized).jpg
    enhanced-buzz-15073-1414421278-21 (resized).jpg
    114aab2886f52fc6396bc27a5364d84f (resized).jpg
    maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    scary-motorhead_00325071 (resized).jpg
    big-book-of-british-smiles (resized).jpg
    369144-5879a0b8-7809-11e3-b96a-661045eee009 (resized).jpg
    4414581_CorrieJack-large_trans++SdOJv3i2FL1h12GF5GwhXW-k8Txu6DgGyy9b7NG-YZQ (resized).jpg
    019-brazil-theredlist (resized).png
    image (resized).jpeg
    397507-7eced10e-cf32-11e3-ae84-eacdfc097015 (resized).jpg
    guardians-of-the-galaxy-wallpaper-giga (resized).jpg
    commando_022 (resized).jpg
    There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
    #1 7 years ago

I predict Blade Runner both new and old like Alien and Aliens.
    With the release of a new film due in October 2017 the timing seems right doesn't it?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2 7 years ago

that would be awesome but so far i'm not sure on heighway yet untill i see aliens.

#3 7 years ago

Queen?

#4 7 years ago

That would be cool but it sounds like there are too many unknowns about the movie itself at this point for that to be game #3.

I'm coming out of left field and saying Harry Potter, to carry pinball to the next generation of youngsters

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

That would be cool but it sounds like there are too many unknowns about the movie itself at this point for that to be game #3.

I was thinking they'd give Alien at least a year of grace from when it started shipping which would give them plenty of time.

#6 7 years ago

South Park or drum roll.............. Predator.
    South Park: To this day it is still doing well on route, from what I'm told. Imagine a new version with Heighway's tech in a wide body! It would sell & do very well. Plus, from what I understand Andrew is a big South Park fan.

Predator: Owned by FOX. They just did Alien/Aliens, owned by FOX. They have a working relationship & a comfort level with each other. We know the pinball community would love a Predator pinball. Is it too early after the Skit-B debacle? Maybe. Again, my vision of this title in a Heighway wide body with their technology, it would be sick!

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

I'm coming out of left field and saying Harry Potter, to carry pinball to the next generation of youngsters

This is a good prediction! Again, from what I've read, Andrew is a big Harry Potter fan & knows J.K Rowling personally. This rumor makes a ton of sense. This pin would be a huge seller! Adults to children would walk up & put money into a Harry Potter pin, if nothing more than to check it out.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Again, from what I've read, Andrew is a big Harry Potter fan & knows J.K Rowling personally. This rumor makes a ton of sense.

I might have started that rumor

#9 7 years ago

I heard rumors of Queen and a new Playboy game that's supposedly ultra-racy.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

With the release of a new film due in October 2017 the timing seems right doesn't it?

I'm not a big fan of Blade Runner but I hope it has nothing to do with the new one. Ridley's hit and miss on his latest films and there's a good chance the new Blade Runner isn't going to be good.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

I would absolutely love this and hereby claim in the name of fairness my LE # now.

N6MAA10816

--Jeff

#12 7 years ago

download_(1)_(resized).jpgdownload_(1)_(resized).jpg

#13 7 years ago

Macgyver could be like Junkyard where you collect parts...chewing gum, paper clip, lighter fluid=neutron bomb

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wickerman2:

Macgyver could be like Junkyard where you collect parts...chewing gum, paper clip, lighter fluid=neutron bomb

No no. It chocolate bar, paper clip and axel grease.

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I'm not a big fan of Blade Runner but I hope it has nothing to do with the new one. Ridley's hit and miss on his latest films and there's a good chance the new Blade Runner isn't going to be good.

I agree with you on Ridley.
    But Denis Villeneuve is directing it.
    If you haven't seen Prisoners, Enemy or Sicario you should check them out.
    I have high hopes for the new one based purely on the above.

#16 7 years ago

That and I need to find out if Deckard is a replicant.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

I agree with you on Ridley.
    But Denis Villeneuve is directing it.
    If you haven't seen Prisoners, Enemy or Sicario you should check them out.
    I have high hopes for the new one based purely on the above.

I didn't know that.

Quoted from schwarz:

That and I need to find out if Deckard is a replicant.

The fun of the first movie is you can interpret it either way like Total Recall.

#20 7 years ago

South Park. They also have a John T design

#21 7 years ago

I read somewhere that is was heavily rumored JJP had the license to Harry Potter

Blade Runner is my dream pin......so they will prolly do MacGyver

#22 7 years ago

Blah blah Ridley says he is Ford says he isn't so that gets you nowhere.

Quoted from schwarz:

If you haven't seen Prisoners,

That movie is bad ass.

#23 7 years ago

Itll be interesting to see how they address this in the sequel

#24 7 years ago

Love Blade Runner. Take. Money. Now.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from NeoGeo:

Love Blade Runner. Take. Money. Now.

If they make Blade Runner I'd be over the moon (and a repeat customer).

#26 7 years ago

We need Ted to pipe in with his prediction, he nailed it last time.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

South Park or drum roll.............. Predator.
    South Park: To this day it is still doing well on route, from what I'm told. Imagine a new version with Heighway's tech in a wide body! It would sell & do very well. Plus, from what I understand Andrew is a big South Park fan.

South park would be great however i would still prefer a rick and morty themed pin as possibilities are endless due to the fact that infinite multiverses,portals and time travel are present in the show which would allow for some interesting ideas and custom callouts that would break the fourth wall (knowing that they are "inside" a pinball machine)

#29 7 years ago

#30 7 years ago

Also consider this thread as to how I feel about Heighways viability moving forward.
    I'm already getting excited about game three when game two hasn't been fully revealed.

#31 7 years ago

Since I'll probably never see a Fifth Element or Mass Effect pin (either of which would be awesome), perhaps a Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets pin would be cool?

Assuming the movie is good, of course.

http://screenrant.com/valerian-comic-con-footage-description-hall-h/

#32 7 years ago

Braveheart

Prima Noctes mode
    Kill the English mode(Heighway should like that one)
    FREEEEEEEDDDDOMMMMM Wizard mode

So many possibilities for cool modes and speech.

Love me some Braveheart, best movie ever

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Braveheart
    Prima Noctes mode

It would be an absolute crime if that didn't have a William Wallace toy that shot fireballs from its eyes and bolts of lighting from its arse.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Braveheart
    Prima Noctes mode

These are the kinds of pins that came out in the 90s. I would love to see something off the wall like this but it will never happen.

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

These are the kinds of pins that came out in the 90s. I would love to see something off the wall like this but it will never happen.

Spinal Tap! Even better and British(ok fake accents but still should fit Heighway's MO)

The possibilities are endless. Actually if Dutch Pinball took that theme and did their next game as good as Lebowski, even better.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

Spinal Tap! Even better and British(ok fake accents but still should fit Heighway's MO)

Only if they avoid those awful b-sides from Intravenus De Milo.

#37 7 years ago

Monty Python

#38 7 years ago

Considering Fox distributed Alien I was looking at some other Fox movies that are in the pipeline and one that caught my eye that would make an interesting pinball machine would be based on Kingsman: The secret service and it's upcoming sequal The Golden Circle.However another 20th century fox film is Die Hard which I think could work if you focus on the first three films in the franchise

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballgeek:

... if you focus on the first three films in the franchise

Agreed. I would totally be in on that. The movie callouts alone would be worth it. Anything custom from Bruce Willis would be icing on the cake. Focusing on only the good ones isn't too farfetched either, since that's essentially what Heighway is doing with Alien.

#41 7 years ago

Gordon shumway bashing toy on the playfield

#42 7 years ago

One thing is for sure. They have 3 other pins in development. Two of them are licensed, the third one could be licensed or unlicensed.

I do not know any of the themes. Blade runner could be cool, but not sure if 2 science fiction themes in a row is a good idea. Although.....Dr. Who..... yes please! Queen would be killer Maybe Spongebob Squarepants, great theme for operators.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from Zampinator:

Predator: Owned by FOX. They just did Alien/Aliens, owned by FOX. They have a working relationship & a comfort level with each other. We know the pinball community would love a Predator pinball. Is it too early after the Skit-B debacle? Maybe. Again, my vision of this title in a Heighway wide body with their technology, it would be sick!

I believe that I have read somewhere that back in the days Heighway was approached to finish that project. It didn't happen, but I cannot recall the reasons anymore.

#44 7 years ago

I think its crap they did made him a replicant. I read somewhere they were trying to show replicants were full of humanity....and the humans were basically drones..

#45 7 years ago

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from Stones:

I think its crap they did made him a replicant. I read somewhere they were trying to show replicants were full of humanity....and the humans were basically drones..

I'll always think of him as human, makes the film better. I think if Aliens does well then will we see Predator from Heighway at some point and I for one want it based on both films, like Aliens choose which film you want to play, the 2nd is loaded with greatness for a pin, thinking of the clips and call outs from those films, oh man.

#48 7 years ago

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#49 7 years ago

Queen, and it will be a massive hit.

#50 7 years ago

Not sure I can handle listening to bohemian rhapsody or we are the champions anymore.

There are 202 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-game-3/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.