Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 292 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by mrofnoc
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

239.jpeg
    244.jpeg
    IMG_3717.JPG
    image-633.jpg
    image-407.jpg
    image-818.jpg
    tom-1-flippers.jpg
    tom-1.jpg
    VA.jpg
    Screen shot 2014-10-17 at 9.19.01 PM.png
    image-928.jpg
    image.jpg
    The-Goodies-005.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

It'll be interesting to see what "big licence" is ok with limiting the number of machines to 500.
    verrrrrrry interesting!

#94 9 years ago

How long tip Stern announces Guardians of the Galaxy?
    It's a Marvel hero movie so I expect Stern will be the one for this title?
    Otherwise, it's a "huge title" that could be announced.

#221 9 years ago
    Quoted from BC_Gambit:

FWIW my kids are more fun than my games, but its nice to have a break now and then (they are currently setting up a "secret" in the bedroom. I hope its a haunted house from the chatter I've been hearing. I also hope they have not used something like stuffing from a blanket or even better a mattress for ghosts

Meh. If you come home after a bad day, you can't "tilt" your kids.
    Pinball: 1, Children: 0

#225 9 years ago
    Quoted from flashinstinct:

Read the Heighway page...one thing he is doing that is completely illegal (in Canada at least) is to charge fees for using credit cards. He's not suppose to do that.

True -so that's a little weird.
    Though in all fairness, he could increase the price by that same percentage, then offer a discount for paying cash. 6 of one...

#228 9 years ago
    Quoted from OldPinster:

I didn't read through all 5 pages on this thread but is there a lot of interest?

Seriously?
    Lol

#250 9 years ago

Yeah, referring to the Alien licence as B-list is simply ridiculous.
    When I look back at all the movies I've ever seen, this is one of the best and remains timeless.
    Aliens (the second one in the franchise) is one of the BEST MOVIES EVER MADE.
    I'd be interested to see a respected "Top Action Movies" list that didn't contain this title.
    (No, that does not mean that I actually want to see any lists!)

I'm stoked to hear the sound effects that will be used (the pulse rifles will be killer!) and expect to smile at most of the call-outs if they're from the movie.

Can't wait to see/hear more on this one.
    In my opinion, it's the sleeper hit of this year's expo. Had there been anything to see (i.e.: a playfield shown), this might have rivalled TBL as the show's biggest hit.

#276 9 years ago

I was thinking last night, it would be cool if something small could be added on the inside of the legs perhaps so that you could store a playfield or two under the cab, possibly hanging on the inside of the legs?
    Like a mini shelf?

What do you guys think?

#287 9 years ago

Just a suggestion on how you guys can make a few more bucks:

Some kind of stacking/storage rack for extra play fields.

Could be something simple, like some plastic spacers that clip to each corner of a playfield, so that you can attach two of them together, and slide them both under the cabinet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chambahz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-pinball-game-2-pinball-expo-reveal?tu=Chambahz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.