(Topic ID: 138017)

Heighway Factory Tour

By Wizcat

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Wizcat:

Just finished uploading this footage I took at the factory a couple of weekends ago, during the UK Pinball Party (at the Heighway factory). Andy talks a lot about the investments he has made in order to be the first successful pinball manufacturer in the UK.
» YouTube video

What a great video. Thanks for sharing.

#7 8 years ago

Watched the video again today. Seems like they are in full control and know exactly were they want to go.

Also the open communication, not only in public but also on personal level is very good. I have been talking to Andrew over the mail the last days and I really like the way he is paying attention to potential customers.

I think Heighway has the potential to become a big player in the pinball and amusement world.

They got me so enthusiastic that am in to support them. Ordered Full Throttle and cannot wait to get it into the house.

Keep up the good work. Me like

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led
$ 7.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballRulez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heighway-factory-tour?tu=PinballRulez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.