14 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 years ago by fusion301
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 14 years ago

Hi, does anyone have the ball park height of a packed machine, with the back-glass folded down and the legs removed? I've got a Toyota Matrix, with a hatch back, that looks like it might just be able to squeeze a machine in. The width is definitely good, but the length of the bed really depends on the height measurement of the body, as the hatch slopes down a bit towards the opening. Just wanted to make sure before I attempt to take it out to pick a machine up, which I'm hoping to snag this week. Hoping to get a Demolition Man if it can be bought for no more than $1,200. Thanks.

#2 14 years ago

I fit a pin easily in my nissan xterra after a long debate over this in another thread
    http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-vs-xterra#post-4134

#3 14 years ago

Alfadog, if you manage to get a machine in your matrix, will you let me know how? I just recently bought a matrix and didn't think I could get one in it without removing the backbox. I'm guest-imating you could need at least 31" height and 28-29" width. Please let us know how you figure out to do it!

#4 14 years ago

Sean, rough measurements of our Matrix's are as follows: L 52" x W 39" H 28". The height may be the problem, that's why I was trying to find out the height of the cabinet wit the back glass folded on top of it. If anyone has that measurement, please pass it along. I miss my Bronco!

#5 14 years ago

the height of it with the back box folded down starts at 28 - 29.5" slight angle so I would say you need 30"-31" to be safe at least. This is based on williams/bally machines.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/height-of-a-packed-machine and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.