Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture1 (resized).PNG
Capture (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

My hee haw pinball by Chicago coin was working fine the last time I played it a month ago now the ball saver won't activate when the proper roll overs are activated any hints as to where to look would be appreciated,also the labels on the relays on the relay bank are missing so if these have anything to do with it you need to refer to them by number from front of the playfield to back
Thanks

#4 5 years ago

Ok I'll check these relays out
Thanks

#6 5 years ago

That's more like the dark side!
Any way when I active the side lane that should activate ball saver the side lane relay is activated but nothing else
When I activate the ball saver up relay the ball saver selenoid does activate as long as I hold the up relay in
I cleaned all the relays attached under the playfield
Where do I look next
I also made sure none of the ball saver down relays were stuck closed too
Thanks again for the help

#8 5 years ago

I checked all the contact and cleaned them
What should I get when I check the coil for the ball saver up relay with the meter
And thanks again

#10 5 years ago

The coil is ok

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jdapolito.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hee-haw-ball-saver-won-t-activate?tu=jdapolito and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.