Heavy Metal Meltdown Price Check

By Coolpinballdino

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

How much is Heavy Metal Meltdown going for these days. Found one for $3k locally, but that seemed sort of high have these gone up that much? Thanks

#2 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

How much is Heavy Metal Meltdown going for these days. Found one for $3k locally, but that seemed sort of high have these gone up that much? Thanks

Yeah that’s pretty much the average price since covid hit. Plus it doesn’t come up for sale very often at all. Does it have the topper speakers with it? What kind of shape is it in? Ned more details.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Yeah that’s pretty much the average price since covid hit. Plus it doesn’t come up for sale very often at all. Does it have the topper speakers with it? What kind of shape is it in? Ned more details.

Overall pretty nice condition nice cosmetic shape. Yes topper is also on the game no LEDS. Pretty much a nice cosmetically stock game.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Overall pretty nice condition nice cosmetic shape. Yes topper is also on the game no LEDS. Pretty much a nice cosmetically stock game.

offer $2500 and see what they say. Do you have a picture of it?

#5 1 year ago

No pic saw the pin in person looked nice 3k was his bottom no budge

#6 1 year ago

Does the topper do anything that I should be aware of I was under the impersonation It done nothing just want to make sure

#7 1 year ago

3000 is ridiculous for hmm lol but it does seem to be where the market is.

For that price it best have topper and be pretty clean though.

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

3000 is ridiculous for hmm lol but it does seem to be where the market is.
For that price it best have topper and be pretty clean though.

That's what I was thinking as well always thought it was like a 2k-$2500 pin.

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

3000 is ridiculous

This 100%, Gameplay wise this is a 1k game. Why would covid make this a 3k pinball machine?

#10 1 year ago

Yeah even since covid thinking $2-2,500.00 and that's before reading other posts. Although if you really like it and good shape....

#11 1 year ago

I wanted one too for quite a while until this past weekend. Got to play it lots at indisc and no longer want one. None of the shots were awesome and the music got really annoying fast.

#12 1 year ago

My first game was a 6803 so I have a special fondness to them where most have the opposite... but $3k is pretty high for this game. Unfortunately you are unlikely to find one for less in this market. So it's really up to you. Price is high due to the market and in the ballpark of "reasonable" whatever that means

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
2,900 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heavy-metal-meltdown-price-check and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.