Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Joker2415
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

It's been a crazy summer for me! But along the way I picked up another project Machine(ya like I need another project! But I have the incurable disease!

I've had it for awhile and tonight was the first night I could spend any time on it. Everything seems to work. It has it's glitches and bad connectors, lights out, Horrible playfield.

But one thing I can not figure out after reading the manual and playing around with the machine? The lower buttons? What are they for? Can someone explain this to me?

I tried looking on the net. I tried pushing them while playing the game...I'm clueless....Somewhere I saw "Lane change" But I have no clue what that means or do I see anything moving or changing....

Looks like a fun game once I get all the kinks worked out.

Thanks in advance for any help in solving the lower button mystery(to me)!

#2 6 years ago

To enter your initials.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

To enter your initials.

Thank you! I'll try it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heavy-metal-meltdown-lower-buttons and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.