Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1150f1.jpg
#1 14 years ago

Someone in my area is trying to sell this for 2400USD. Is this a good deal or just someone who doesnt know the value of it.

#2 14 years ago

It is a rare machine. Probably because it didn't sell well. Even if it were in great shape I'm not sure I would pay that much for it.
There is one owner on the forum. You could try and contact him.

#3 14 years ago

Arg the big price difference between America en Europe. I Heavy Metal Meltdown would cost 300 / 350 euro's over here.

A better question should be if it is any fun. I am realy not a huge fan of the Bally 6803's. And even in America you could buy a machine thats mutch more fun for that amount of money. (Offcourse this is my personal opinion )

#4 14 years ago

I'm not interested in buying it wether it's fun or not. I just wanted to know if there was a reason it was semmingly overpriced.

#5 14 years ago

yard sale, "somones junk is anothers treasure"........and I guess would be willing to pay that much?

DON'T EVEN CONTACT THE GUY!

#6 14 years ago

" From the moment the ball is unleashed you're in control of some very hot licks!
THATS RIGHT, YOU'RE THE STAR- every shot you make plays a different riff on this guitar ! A pinball first- Screaming metal solos with every ball in play "

1150f1.jpg1150f1.jpg

#7 14 years ago

I heard they used music from Stryper, Winger and Extreme. lol

#8 14 years ago

Is that a GHETTO BOX on the topper? What's that worth on ebay? AMPlifies your earnings.............OMG!!!

#9 14 years ago

HA HA HA,
If only we at pinside were in charge of doing the pro -mos for pins
something like....?
" Hey little girl think your man enough to play the new Heavy Metal Meltdown?
well step up drop in a coin and hang on to your air guitar.... unless you want to spend the rest of your life in your Mom's basement playing vids.....
OVERDRIVE YOUR AMP AND BREAK SOME WINDOWS TODAY! "

#10 14 years ago

What I want to know is, Does the Ghetto Blaster Work?

#11 14 years ago

hah looks cool:

might get annoying pretty quick but... not worth 2400

3 years later
#12 11 years ago
Quoted from fusion301:

hah looks cool: » YouTube video
might get annoying pretty quick but... not worth 2400

I've decided to revive old threads that haven't had final answers.

Yes the boombox works on this machine. Not only do the speakers work but there is a red light inside of the center that lights up when you get multiball.

I love mine and its not leaving anytime soon.

Chris

#13 11 years ago

Fun game for music fans. I sold mine for $650 and I'd buy it back that price.

#14 11 years ago

I've got one local to me and it is hilarious. HEAVY.... METAL..... MELTDOWN!!!

#15 11 years ago

I bought one a couple of years ago and converted it into an AC/DC pin, before the Stern version came out, that is. I'm not a fan of Bally 6803 pins either, but this one is actually a bit of alright. I paid less than $1000 for it and I think that $1k would be my max for this game.

#16 11 years ago

I used to play this a lot back in the day. I'd buy one in a second for the right price.

#17 11 years ago

It's strange because this title is really hard to find ESP in ok condition. And yet I owned 2 of them for about $600 a pop. Took 2 to make one and Tim N on the board her did some fantastic touch up to the playfield.

It's totally cheesy and that's why it rules.

Chris

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

It's strange because this title is really hard to find ESP in ok condition. And yet I owned 2 of them for about $600 a pop. Took 2 to make one and Tim N on the board her did some fantastic touch up to the playfield.
It's totally cheesy and that's why it rules.
Chris

Technically, I am Tim N. on RGP, and ralphwiggum on here

HMM is so bad, it is good. I love the sweet Casio tracks for the hardcore guitar riffs. I have yet to see a nice original HMM out there, they are all beat to hell, the PFs were crap wherever there wasn't mylar, and the large inserts on this game all seem to pop up out of the PF....

Here is ChrisS HMM getting a little love- https://picasaweb.google.com/114677989241940608218/HeavyMetalMeltdown?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, OH
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Asheville, NC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heavy-meatal-meltdown and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.