Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Flipsteen
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bullseye.jpg
    DSCF2016.JPG
    DSCF2001.JPG
    DSCF1992.JPG
    DSCF1993.JPG
    DSCF2009.JPG
    DSCF2004.JPG
    DSCF1995.JPG
    DSCF2003.JPG
    DSCF2010.JPG
    DSCF2011.JPG
    DSCF2012.JPG
    DSCF2013.JPG
    DSCF1999.JPG
    DSCF1988.JPG
    DSCF1981.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpiel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 8 years ago
    Quoted from KenLayton:

Today I will talk about taking apart the Heath Drop Chute and Switch coin acceptor so commonly found on 1950's Gottlieb and Williams pinball machines. These were patented under # 2213651 and D169065. First are views of the front and rear of the complete mech not installed on a machine. Next is a picture of the 5 main parts that make up a complete mech: the Coin Entry Faceplate, the Main Body, the Return Chute, the Accept Chute, and the Microswitch.

Great stuff Ken - I'm in process of getting my Heath Chute transferred from a rotted broken door to a much nicer original and will be cleaning it up in the process. I'm trying to figure out if it's zinc plated or possibly nickle plated - that info does not seem to exist anywhere either from what I can find thus far. Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to write this up - an excellent (and possibly the only) reference on Heath coin chutes/mechs for many years to come!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpiel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heath-drop-chute-information-and-disassembly?tu=cpiel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.