1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by EddiePi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

95C18986-499B-44B9-BE7D-CB490ADBB208 (resized).jpeg
    98A8BB2C-247D-4537-A90C-2E17772BD8E0 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

Hi All
    Just wondering if the buyer if this game is on pinside. This was advertised on CL on the east side of Cleveland and I was going to get it but it was sold. Rare game??

#2 1 year ago

IPDB says 615 produced and its an AAB

#3 1 year ago

I wasn't the buyer, but I do have one.

Do you have questions about the game or just looking to pick one up?

#4 1 year ago

I had one. It was a fun game.

#5 1 year ago

Hi All
    Just beating myself up as it was very close to me and at $275 think I missed a good deal.

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from GPS:

Hi All
    Just beating myself up as it was very close to me and at $275 think I missed a good deal.

That is a good deal. Not sure on the $US market, but better than up here in Canada.

1 week later
    #7 1 year ago

Anyone willing to sell one with a nice playfield I’m all ears . Plus a finders fee$$ or a nice playfield on its own.

Had my playfield redone professionaly and UPS lost the package, box was last scanned in Massachusetts a month ago

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Anyone willing to sell one with a nice playfield I’m all ears . Plus a finders fee$$ or a nice playfield on its own.
    Had my playfield redone professionaly and UPS lost the package, box was last scanned in Massachusetts a month ago

Find out the nearest UPS facilities, a friend of mine worked for UPS for years. They commonly lost boxes you couldn’t imagine losing and they’d turn up months later jammed in spaces or lodged behind carts and other equipment. It’s possible it will turn up, just keep on the facility to find it. Lost means that someone set it down and forgot about it. And they’re usually so busy they don’t actually look for it. It will eventually pop up

The label and box could have been destroyed and thus they may have it and have no clue what it is or where it goes so they just leave it

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Find out the nearest UPS facilities, a friend of mine worked for UPS for years. They commonly lost boxes you couldn’t imagine losing and they’d turn up months later jammed in spaces or lodged behind carts and other equipment. It’s possible it will turn up, just keep on the facility to find it. Lost means that someone set it down and forgot about it. And they’re usually so busy they don’t actually look for it. It will eventually pop up
    The label and box could have been destroyed and thus they may have it and have no clue what it is or where it goes so they just leave it

The Pinside Member who shipped it and myself have been on them for 3 weeks. I emailed several contacts what the contents of the box look like plus the dimensions of the box.

95C18986-499B-44B9-BE7D-CB490ADBB208 (resized).jpeg98A8BB2C-247D-4537-A90C-2E17772BD8E0 (resized).jpeg

3 weeks later
    #10 1 year ago

GPS

Just saw your post. I got it. The machine is, rather was a basket case. The cabinet was twisted, removed the board in the bottom. Glued and nailed one side together. Added supports to the sides. Took apart and cleaned/degummed all the steppers. The spin system was a mess, there are 5 parts to it. I'm still not sure I have the spin unit in the bottom set up exactly right. A switch or two on the score motor need to be replaced. The pop bumpers need to be replaced along with the flipper bushings. The playfield is in really rough shape but its cleaned, waxed, and new rubbered. I could keep going. But it is rare and a good find.

Eddie

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 42.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 125.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 24.95
    Playfield - Decals
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 40.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Arcade Arts
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5,899.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 64.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    $ 68.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    $ 36.82
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball-Mods.com
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 84.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    Pinball Machine
    Flip N Out Pinball
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 208.87
    $ 30.00
    Apparel - Men
    Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside