(Topic ID: 120308)

Headquarters Beercade - River North (Chicago)

By dirtbag66

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

atlas.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rampshot11.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Yes!!! GO GO GO!! Awesome collection of pins and they all worked great. No dead flippers, most of them had color dmd's which was a nice bonus. Great place. And the pins and games are free as long as you keep buyin drinks. I went there last time I was in Chicago on business. 2 big thumbs up!!

1 week later
    #27 9 years ago

It's nice to see Beercade keeps up with the maintenance of their pins. And what a great collection they have. I went to a local "retrocade" i'll call it, and they had a descent collection of pins, but not one of them worked right. Not ONE. It was very disappointing.And when I asked the manager if they had someone who serviced them, she kind of didn't really care. She said yes they do but he only comes by every few months. FYI, 3 months later, my boss went there and said all the pins were broken. 3 Months later. Anyway, like I said, It's great that Beercade maintains their collextion so well. Kudos to them.

#29 9 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah they sure do. When I was there they had a tech working on a game during hours. He couldn't fix it on the spot so he wheeled it away and replaced it with a working game. Fantastic.

How great is that !!!

#33 9 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

Great time. My son and his group went one saturday night left they had lines out the door. Recently maybe 2 weeks ago went sat night no problem. They have a one game limit if someone is waiting.
    So he was waiting for one person playing all 4 players on the POTC. After they were done they did it again. So he called them out on it and the person left in a huff. The group he was with called him the pinball police.

Lol. It does say one game limit if people are waiting. Pinball etiquette.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rampshot11.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/headquarters-beercade-river-north-chicago?tu=rampshot11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.