(Topic ID: 136607)

headquarters beercade in chi-town

By DanTheGlassMan

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150821_160943.jpg
    20150821_172535.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider helicopter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 8 years ago

Okay, I've got to ask... Who is Scottslash?

Was there Friday for my 2nd time there and had a great time. The condition and the upkeep of the machines are top notch. The only place you'll see a finer group of A list perfectly playing machines is at major pinball shows. There was someone there working/cleaning them(inhomearcades?) while I was there and he gave me of free game of MM just because I was looking over his shoulder as he was finishing up on it, very class act. Had to leave at 6:30 so didn't get to go downstairs when it opened at 7 which I was really bummed about for the 2nd time. What pins are downstairs now?

#12 8 years ago

All are free except for MM and WOZ. However, they do expect you to at least have a drink or two while you are there playing for free.

Also, if you are into arcades, they have some great ones as well. Playing Tapper and Frogger brought back some good memories!

Still curious what is in the basement at this time? Anyone know? @inhomearcades I'm going back as soon as I can schedule it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider helicopter.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/headquarters-beercade-in-chi-town?tu=helicopter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.