Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lermods
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170712_174539 (resized).jpg
    20170712_174542 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3072 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3066 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3071 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3070 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3719 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider al.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 6 years ago

While I agree with everyone that the place is nice overall, I can't hear the pin I am playing cause the music is too loud. Also, usually about half the pins upstairs have some type of issue which are noticeable enough to make the game no fun due to features not working right. I have been there a few times last couple years and the situation I describe was the case every time I went. Unfortunate because the games are always clean but I'd guess the free play angle takes a toll on them. Oh and parking can be challenging around there.

That's just my take on the place, your mileage may vary.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider al.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/headquarters-beercade-chicago-awesome?tu=al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.