(Topic ID: 1664)

Heading to Vegas tomorrow. PHOF here I come!

By gweempose

13 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 13 years ago

Heading out to Vegas with the family tomorrow for eight nights. Will definitely hit the PHOF at least a couple of times. Looking forward to playing some of the games that I've either never played or haven't played in years.

#2 13 years ago

Have fun out there!

Throw some PHOF pics on here gweempose.

Make sure to get some games in on Banzai Run. Its a really cool pin. Every pinhead needs to try it at least once.

#3 13 years ago

Thanks, dude! I'll definitely post some pics when I get a chance. As far as Bonzai Run, it's definitely on my short list of must play pins. Safe Cracker is another one.

#4 13 years ago

Have fun,
    you may run into another Pinsider at the PHOF

#5 13 years ago

"you may run into another Pinsider at the PHOF ..."

I'll be wearing a Pinside t-shirt, so I'll be pretty easy to spot.

#6 13 years ago

The PHOF is a great experience and I can't wait to get back there, my wife just given me the go ahead to go back to Vegas in the future with my mates, blokes only. just gotta save up the cash first.

She said why don't you sell your pinballs to fund my Vegas trip.............HUH!!!!! she must be crazy.

#7 13 years ago

Thats Cool bugray just keep reminding her the only thing you intend to do in Vegas is play pinball

#8 13 years ago

Just landed. Woo hoo!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-to-vegas-tomorrow-phof-here-i-come and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.