(Topic ID: 67688)

Heading to Vancouver BC in Mid November to buy used pins. Any recommendations?

By ManiacMama

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

My husband and I are heading to the coast to buy our first used pins. Is there any shops you would recommend we check out? So far all we have found in Johns Jukes on the Internet and we have been emailing him. We live about 6 hours away and going to store some games at my daughter's and son in law's in Abby till we move into our new house in June. We plan to make one trip and see as many pins as possable while we are down there. Any advice would be so appreciated!

#6 10 years ago

The foxxman I am indeed just 1 1/2 hours away and drive right through Kamploops!

#9 10 years ago

Thank you everyone! I was hoping to get some feed back! Johns was the ONLY site that would pull up when I searched pinball retailers in BC! I am so glad There is a choice out there and of course private collectors that I did not know was a possibility until I joined her a couple weeks ago You guys/gals are awsome!!!

#10 10 years ago

Ohh what a tourney in Abby! We go there alot to see my daughter...it was Castle Fun park that got our family into the pinball hobby! LOVE that place!

#14 10 years ago

I am looking for any games on my wishlist and ALWAYS looking for titles I have never heard of before...and that is a LOT of pins! We are looking for a few now and then in June when we move into our new house we want to start filling our game room up for our 9 kids to play away! I am looking for games that will be availiable come June as well. So keep me in mind

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ManiacMama.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-to-vancouver-bc-in-mid-november-to-buy-used-pins-any-recommendations?tu=ManiacMama and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.