Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by radium
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

new orleans sleep on trunk (resized).jpg
    B5AF4C9A-A1BD-4486-9972-39888234C8E8 (resized).jpeg
    F54A0FC7-54CB-48B6-9431-E4D4DAB0EFAA (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Heading to New Orleans for a friends 40th birthday. So far, have a swamp tour, cemetery tour and one nice dinner at R'evolution. Looking for guidance. Basically going just to hang out and drink at some cool bars and get some good food.

Thanks,

Mike

#7 4 years ago

Not planning on spending much time on Bourbon street. Will probably visit for a few and then get the hell out of there. I think it is out of our demographic.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from Raegor:

PG or Debauchery?

Both! LOL

#16 4 years ago

We are flying in tomorrow from California and will be staying until Monday. None of us have ever been. It is my buddies 40th birthday so we be doing stuff he wants to do. But he is kind of winging it so it is good to get some suggestions from the great folks of pinside.

#18 4 years ago

Just two couples going. All in our late 30's/early 40's.

#26 4 years ago
    Quoted from jhanley:

One of the best meals I have ever had was at Commanders Palace. They require you to dress up. Really fancy place. One of the best things I have ever done is an air boat tour. They pick you up right from your hotel and bring you back. Ghost tours are really fun. Cemetery tours are great also. Watch out for scam artists on Bourbon St.

Doing an air boat tour and being picked up at the air port. Have a cemetery tour set up for Monday.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-to-new-orleans?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.