(Topic ID: 75706)

Heading to CO for the week: Who wants to play pinball?

By Whysnow

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gexchange
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    packers-fan.jpg
    There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Heading over to play some disc golf and then stopping by GEX.

We also plan to hit up press play this evening if anyone wants to meet up. First drink is on me.

#52 10 years ago

Don't forget to tip ...omg

#53 10 years ago
    Quoted from Thor-NL:

Don't forget to tip ...omg

No worries. I have been assured by drew that press play has quality staff.

I have not gotten a return call from messages left at 1 up to talk with the owner, Jourdan. It appears he is not interested it what happened or is blindly accepting the story his staff likely told him.

#54 10 years ago

I enjoy your posts. Glad you had a great time. Open invitation to Indy 500. If youve never been, theres nothing else like it. And Im talking about the parties....I heard there was also a race of some sort....

#55 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I enjoy your posts. Glad you had a great time. Open invitation to Indy 500. If youve never been, theres nothing else like it. And Im talking about the parties....I heard there was also a race of some sort....

Thanks. I have never been, but may take you up on it!

#56 10 years ago

We stopped by GEX and played for a few hours. We did not get the chance to meet JJ, but his brother was super nice and showed us around the place.

STle is growing on me and we got to see LUCI ACDC in person which looks really good. The art is very nice and colors look better than what i have seen online.

Heading to press play in about an hour if anyone wants to grab a drink and play some dollar games...

#57 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

I enjoy your posts.

Despite this statement, I am actually 100% heterosexual. Sorry for the confusion.

#58 10 years ago

If any of you jokers ever come to Charleston, I'll be glad to play some pinball. Just hit me up.

#59 10 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Despite this statement, I am actually 100% heterosexual. Sorry for the confusion.

Lol.

#60 10 years ago

Had a blast at press play in boulder tonight. Free play from 4 till 7 and cheap drink specials.

Super friendly staff and nice game selection! Eye candy was pretty nice also if that is what you are looking for.

The staff here was amazing. We were thanked every time we tipped and just genuinely nice people! Well worth the visit.

I put up a high score on both SM and STpro.

#61 10 years ago

hope you made it up to Ft Collins and Pinball Jones...they have a great collection and Ft Collins is a great little town

#62 10 years ago

Have not made it to Ft. fun yet. We shall see if it will fit in on this trip. My brother has been a good sport but i tHink he may be pinballed out??

Tomorrow is AL Unser go kart racing and likely getting buzzed at home and a hike in the foothills. maybe after a day off I can convince him that it is time for more pinball.

#63 10 years ago

Unser racing is fun! Not cheap but serious fun!

Pinball Jones is Ft Collins is a must hit if you can

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-to-co-for-the-week-who-wants-to-play-pinball/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.