(Topic ID: 151890)

Heading from S.E Wisconsin to Houston, Texas - Where to play?

By 67cutlass

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tsskinne
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I have a work trip planned in the middle of March to Houston. I will be leaving Racine, Wisconsin and driving down.
    Looking at Google Maps, I'm not seeing much. Looks like I will be close to Memphis. Is there anything on the way
    (ie. pinball, baracades, retro video game stores) that I can stop at? Any places near Houston

#2 8 years ago

Depending on exactly when in March, the Texas Pinball Fest is going on the 18-20th in the Dallas area. I just realized that's the same weekend I'll be in the western part of Arkansas for my new God-daughter's baptism. Trying to talk myself into adding a few hours of drive time and an extra day to the trip so I can attend Friday night....

#3 8 years ago

Plenty of places to play. The Game Preserve is good. Joystix if you are here the first or last Friday of the month. A few other bars have games. Plenty of local collectors as well...

#4 8 years ago

Arcadia in McLean Illinois.He is usually open on the weekends but he will personally open it up if your traveling through.

#5 8 years ago

I'm leaving Wisconsin on March 12th heading back on the 18th. Hoping to stop at the Texas Pinball Fest for a few hours. Will be my first time there. Game Preserve looks really good. Doesn't sound like I'll be able to hit Joystix.

Been to Arcadia a few times... GREAT place. I guess he just built a killer room to rent if you go.

#6 8 years ago

Cactus Jacks in Oklahoma should be close to your route, silverballroom in St. Louis, Meta Games in Springfield, MO just depending on what route you take.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-from-se-wisconsin-to-houston-texas-where-to-play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.