9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by boneman91
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC09201.JPG
    DSC09200.JPG
    IMG_8184.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Which means one very important thing... I will have (hopefully several chances) to stop in to Flippers and play some serious pinball.

http://www.flippersarcade.com/

Haven't been there, but I've watched some videos and they have an epic collection. Plenty of great machines to play, but I'm definitely pumped to get a chance to play a Big Bang Bar and Cactus Canyon specifically.

Any thoughts from those that have been there before?

1 week later
    #5 9 years ago

Well I'm back and that was a great experience! Clean, well run facility with a TON of fantastic titles.
    Got in there twice for about 2 hours each and I could have stayed all day both times.
    Since it is also a gas station and gift shop, it opens up at 7am every day, so if you get in there early you are basically alone with all these machines in beautiful shape. Out of the 60ish machines in there, I think only 3 were out of service while we were there.
    I will definitely be going back again when we return to the Outer Banks.

Here's a couple of pics of myself and my older son getting our pinball on.

DSC09200.JPGDSC09200.JPG

DSC09201.JPGDSC09201.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider popeboy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/heading-down-to-grandy-nc?tu=popeboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.