Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by toyotaboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Convinced the wife to go out for a night of pinball!!! Any pinheads wanna meat up Ill be the drunk tattooed dude lol!

#7 12 years ago

Here right now and the pinball room is open! Current lineup is Family Guy, Iron Man, 24,Sopranos and Transformers which I'm lovin right now!!!

#11 12 years ago

I wish Tron was out! Love that pin! You wouldn't believe how many people have walked away from free games tonight my wife and I have gotten at least 10 free games that way!

#12 12 years ago

I wish Tron was out! Love that pin! You wouldn't believe how many people have walked away from free games tonight my wife and I have gotten at least 10 free games that way!

#14 12 years ago

Guess I'm goin to Brixies on the way home!!'

#17 12 years ago

Transformers Review:

Im gonna use a scale of 1 to 10 for the main parts/aspects of the game then write a brief summary after that.

Backglass: 8/10 Looked cool but I think it could have been better

Cabinet: 7/10 This was the standard "pro" version I believe but I liked the look of it

Playfield: 10/10 This was the best part of the machine IMO. 2 cool ramps, a few good skill shots and some pretty cool toys populating the playfield

PF Art: 9/10 Im not a big fan of Stern's PF art but TF look pretty cool and I would think that the LE's is gonna look even better

DMD: 10/10 Probably the best looking DMD scenes Ive ever seen

Overall: 8.5/10

So all in all I was very impressed with TF. If it wasnt so god damn expensive I would be ordering one. Nice flow, fast but not too fast and just an all around fun game. If I was a bigger Transformers fan I would probably say screw it and get one. Out of the 5 games they had there I played TF the most and for some reason people kept leaving free games on the machine! I mean the loud ass knock isnt enough to let you know you got a free game??? lol whatever there loss is my gain I guess. I got to play about 15-20 games on it so I think I got a good feel for the machine.

#18 12 years ago

Oh and on a side note Stern posted on Facebook today that the LE's were hitting the assembly line today for anyone wondering

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DarthPinhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/headin-out-to-gameworks?tu=DarthPinhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.