(Topic ID: 194246)

Head2Head Podcast - **New episodes every Year**

By FalconPunch

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

15278909-E480-408B-88DB-129D599C0A36 (resized).jpeg
    5D76AC6B-56E9-4076-96EA-7A311C4A18F5 (resized).jpeg
    Ep 124 - Xmas 2 (resized).jpg
    20210101_002806 (resized).jpg
    Ep 123 Xmas Cheer (resized).png
    IMG_0400 (resized).jpg
    H2Hfinal-1024x576 (resized).png
    images (resized).jpg
    Ep122sm (resized).png
    Episode 121sm (resized).png
    ep120sm (resized).png
    ep119sm (resized).png
    ep118sm (resized).png
    ep117sm (resized).png
    ep116sm (resized).png
    Ep 115sm (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#682 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gorgonzola:

Many of the posts in this and other podcast threads give me the impression that a large percentage of pinsiders actually can’t identify when someone is joking or being sarcastic. That dynamic actually makes the jokes funnier because I get a laugh out of them while listening, and then a follow up laugh reading angry comments written by those who completely missed the jokes!

Well said... as for me, I'm just waiting for Ryan to get out of Jail so we can get to the bottom of why he's been gone for so long.

3 weeks later
    #697 5 years ago
    Quoted from Bruce_Pickle:

Neil was good value.

Complete agree. Neil, if you're reading this, I think you would make a great ongoing co-host on a podcast someday. I mean, everyone's doing it right? I seriously loved your insight and perspective. You would need a slapstick partner to interject a bit of the lighter side... but could definitely work!!

#700 5 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

How long of a stretch is Ryan C doing?

As long as it takes!!

#709 5 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

...without you Martin comes off as a bit of old cranky dude.

Wait... what? There’s a difference between now and earlier? Just teasing Martin.

We love you both, but there are hundreds (maybe thousands) of fans that would love to see the original odd couple of pinball back together again full time. You guys have great chemistry and it’s why so many love the show so much!!

3 weeks later
    #718 5 years ago

Best podcast in several weeks... so great to hear Ryan C back in the saddle... if only for a while.

1 week later
    #726 4 years ago
    Quoted from paul_8788:

Good episode. Thought a bit too much was made of the number of Twitch viewers for the Wonka stream though. Buffalo got put on the Twitch front page, so a significant portion of those viewers just stumbled onto the stream with probably little to no interest in pinball at all. Still great exposure, but not necessarily an indication of a huge interest in Wonka.

We think alike... Was thinking the exact same thing. Definitely good exposure for the Buffalo guys though. Even if most had no interest, a very small percentage might stick around or follow their channel and see more pinball later.

1 month later
    #775 4 years ago

Loved the episode and addition of Joe to the mix. I love the game insight and tournament talk. Was awesome to listen to him talk about Pinmasters of Rhode Island and how he thought he'd finish while all the time I knew the outcome already (watched the twitch stream). Congratulations on your performance Joe... well done indeed!!

I didn't see over the top negativity nor fanboy-ism, but I might have missed it. I know we all have our trigger points and for me it was very difficult to listen to the words "Idea" and "Ideas" be pronounced with an "R". But hey, I can get over that I'm sure!!

1 month later
    #804 4 years ago

Loved the episode and wavered between thinking "these 3 have great chemistry and should do this regularly" and "wow, this is really awkward". In the end, still love the show you produce. I must say that the last 20 mins or so had me very nostalgic for Ryan and holding out hope for a more regular part of the show... really miss how you guys had me in stitches all the time. This gave life and longevity to the show. IMHO, If you want to last another 100, you'll have to find that spark for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinzap.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/head2head-pinball-podcast-new-australian-podcast?tu=Pinzap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.